Sheet Glass is a kind of ultra thin glass, whose thickness is less than 3mm.
1. good planeness
2. little tolerance on thickness
3. excellent quality
Sheet Glass is mainly used in picture frames, mirrors, windows, building, arts and crafts, instruments, etc.
- Q:Water glass, ceramics, ordinary cement, quartz glass, what are these chemicals?
- The main component of these substances, ceramics, cement, and quartz, is SiO2. In addition, SiO2 is also used to make optical fibers.Elemental silicon is used to make solar panels, chips and other materials
- Q:Polypropylene short fiber and glass fiber if different
- Polypropylene fiber is resistant to acid and alkali, and glass fiber has poor alkali resistance.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics and what is the matching ratio?
- The main raw material is unsaturated resin and fiber cloth,
- Q:What is the raw material of glass products?
- It's quartz sand (that is sand). The chemical name is SiO2
- Q:What chemicals can be made from glass, paper, detergents, etc?
- Common is soda ash. Glass has silica, soda ash, sodium carbonate, high temperature heating. Paper generally use cellulose, bleaching powder. Detergent (mainly soap), usually sodium stearate
- Q:Yacht enterprises are purchasing their own raw materials (resin, glass fiber, carbon fiber, etc.), home composite products, accessories?
- I can help you ask the business partners who are working with us on the bottom of the ship and the parts of the ship. What they do in this respect is expected to be answered by you tomorrow.
- Q:Who knows how the types of silicon sand are divided into types and what they are used for?
- With the progress of science development, composition and characteristics of glass and glass gradually get more understanding, research and development and production scale also has a good improvement, people can use a variety of silica sand quality production of a variety of uses a glass. Manufacture of optical glass, silica sand with high quality special glass, crystal glass, with medium quality silica sand production of flat glass, can also be used for sand production of colored glass, and according to the national defense and economic construction, research and development, production of various types of special glass
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bullet proof glass is made of glued laminated material, which is glued together with many pieces of glass or high strength organic board. Generally has the following three layers of structure:Bearing layer: firstly, the layer is broken by impact, and the glass with large thickness and high strength is used. It can destroy warhead or change warhead shape, and make it lose the ability to move forward.Transition layer: the general use of organic adhesive material, strong adhesion, light fastness, can absorb part of impact energy, change the direction of the bullet forward. A very strong and transparent chemical film is sandwiched between laminated glass. This can not only effectively prevent bullet shooting, but also has the properties of surge resistance, explosion resistance, shock resistance and no cracks after impact.Safety protection layer: this layer is made of high strength glass or high strength transparent organic material. It has better elasticity and toughness, can absorb most impact energy, and ensure that the bullet can not penetrate the layer
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- (some of these ingredients are repeated, and the content of the active ingredients should be carefully calculated when firing the glass) In addition, there are some trace elements, such as metal oxides, used for colored glass, shielding electromagnetic, optical glass and so on. Some other types of special glass materials account for a large proportion of raw materials, and may even contain quartz sand.
- Q:How is glass made, raw material proportioning?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history.
We are the first special float glass factory in china while one of the world three borosilicate glass manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range