Sheet Glass is a kind of ultra thin glass, whose thickness is less than 3mm.
1. good planeness
2. little tolerance on thickness
3. excellent quality
Sheet Glass is mainly used in picture frames, mirrors, windows, building, arts and crafts, instruments, etc.
- Q:Can the toughened glass be cracked by the sun?
- high strengthThe toughened glass of the same thickness has 3~5 times the impact strength of ordinary glass, and the bending strength is 3~5 times of that of ordinary glass.
- Q:Tempered and reinforced glass
- Tempered glass is a safety glass. It is very small and won't cause serious damage when broken. Toughened glass does not belong to safety glass. Large pieces of debris can cause serious damage.
- Q:What material is the automobile glass made of?
- General automotive glass by silicon glass, the main components of silica content more than 70%, the rest by sodium oxide, calcium oxide, magnesium and other components, made by the float process.. The glass is then further processed into tempered glass (TSG) or laminated glass (LSG).
- Q:As the raw material for glass wool is what
- Collectively, the fibrous silicate glass wool can be split into thin and flexible fiber and available.Glass wool has been used for thousands of years of history.
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The production of hollow glass raw material quality; key factors affect the service life of hollow glass sealant is ageing resistance and desiccant adsorption capacity, and the determining factor is the performance of sealant. Because no matter how much the desiccant adsorption capacity, inside the hollow glass after a certain limit, when the hollow glass desiccant completely saturated, again good desiccant also unable to water vapor adsorption, then the hollow glass is invalid. Only when the sealant has good sealing performance, moisture permeability coefficient is low, the amount of water vapor into the hollow glass rarely, and keep this state, only rarely can guarantee the hollow glass desiccant inside gas drying, so as to ensure the effect of hollow glass.
- Q:List and characteristics of chimney glass flake cement
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake could commission a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cracking and spalling.
- Q:What is the difference between acrylic board, lotus board, organic board and PVC board?
- Organic boards are called organic plates, PS boards, PS organic boards, PS boards, light panels, light box boards, GPPS boards, benzene boards, color boards, etc. some places are simply called organic glass. People have different opinions. In fact, organic boards are different from organic glass.
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bulletproof glass is the most important indicator of bullet proof ability. The target of bullet proof ability is measured from two aspects. On the one hand, it is the ability of security protection; on the other hand, it is the kill ability of the protective guns.
- Q:Twilight wall hollow glass with glass Zha glue with what is best?
- At present, there are three kinds of insulating glass in China: (1) groove aluminum type single channel sealing; (two) groove aluminum double channel sealing; (three) compound sealant strip type insulating glass.
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet classification: according to material classification can be divided into solid wood board, artificial board two major categories;(two) according to the classification of formation can be divided into solid board, plywood, fiberboard, decorative panels, fire panels, particleboard, core board, bamboo board, MDF, fine core board, finger board, melamine board, waterproof board, gypsum board, cement board, paint free plate, paint board, particleboard acrylic plate, etc..
We are the first special float glass factory in china while one of the world three borosilicate glass manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range