Sheet Glass is a kind of ultra thin glass, whose thickness is less than 3mm.
1. good planeness
2. little tolerance on thickness
3. excellent quality
Sheet Glass is mainly used in picture frames, mirrors, windows, building, arts and crafts, instruments, etc.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of? Is the price relative to the quality?
- The main constituents of the glass are calcium silicate, sodium silicate and silicaExpensive and not expensive must be related to quality (at least with impurities)
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Tempered glass is the two processing product of flat glass. The processing of toughened glass can be divided into physical toughening method and chemical toughening method. Physical toughened glass is also called tempered tempered glass. It is the ordinary flat glass in heating furnace heated to the softening temperature close to the glass (600 DEG C), the internal stress of the self deformation is eliminated, and then removed from the glass furnace, with long nozzle high pressure cold air blowing glass on both sides, the rapid and uniform cooling to room temperature, well tempered glass can be made. This kind of glass in the internal and external tension compression stress state, once the local damage occurs, the stress release, the glass is broken into small pieces, these small pieces no sharp edges, not easy to hurt. In the production of tempered glass, the most influential factor on the quality of the product is how to make the glass form a larger and uniform internal stress. But the greatest impact on yield is how to prevent cracking and deformation.
- Q:List and characteristics of chimney glass flake cement
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake could commission a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cracking and spalling.
- Q:What chemicals can be made from glass, paper, detergents, etc?
- Common is soda ash. Glass has silica, soda ash, sodium carbonate, high temperature heating. Paper generally use cellulose, bleaching powder. Detergent (mainly soap), usually sodium stearate
- Q:Is glass steel pipe used for re examination?
- Before the start (the conditions have started the construction permit (data): the construction unit construction organization design (provided), including the report of the examination table, the examination table), commencement report (Commencement approval), engineering geological survey report, the construction site quality management inspection record (Trial), the quality of personnel qualification certificates (collection aproval), special trades license (collection report), measurement line (Trial)
- Q:How can the invisible gauze of screen window increase its pressure resistance (glass fiber material)?
- To have good quality, if the quality of other yarn nets, there may be broken.
- Q:Can the toughened glass be cracked by the sun?
- Characteristic safetyWhen the glass is destroyed by the external force, the pieces will become honeycomb like obtuse broken small particles, not easy to cause serious harm to human body.
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet material means a flat rectangular building material plate with a width of more than 2 times its thickness, usually made of flat rectangular building material, used as a wall, ceiling, or floor member. Also refers to the forging, rolling or casting of the metal plate, divided into thin plate, medium plate, thick plate, thick plate, usually made of standard size flat rectangular building material board.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Comparison of properties between organic glass fiber reinforced plastic and inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic,Organic glass fiber reinforced plastic (short resin) advantages: 1, good toughness; 2, high strength; 3, waterproof performance is good; 4, light weight (the same size of inorganic glass weight is about 1.2 times of plexiglass)Organic glass steel defects: 1, not high temperature. (in general, Fahrenheit 70 degrees Celsius, has started 2, not aging deformation). (ultraviolet effect of easy deformation and easy to fade) 3 burning.4, give off harmful gases to human health and environmental protection, the influence of.5, the cost is high, and the price of raw materials, the fluctuations of.6 waste is not easy to deal with.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?.
- Glass material is complex, but can be divided into main raw materials and auxiliary raw materials according to its function. The main material constitutes the main body of the glass, and determines the main physical and chemical properties of the glass. The auxiliary material endows the glass with special properties and facilitates the manufacturing process.
We are the first special float glass factory in china while one of the world three borosilicate glass manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range