Shaggy Carpets with Excellent Quality and Fashion New Design
US $ 7 - 15.8 / Square Meter
300 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ for shaggy rug
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
China Main Ports
L/C,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of Shaggy Carpets
· Material: 100% Polyester
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Age Group: Adults
· Design: Kilim
· Feature: Anti-Slip
· Use: Door, Home, Hotel
· Size: as need
· Model Number: JD56-057
· Name: Fashion new design excellent quality microfiber shaggy area rug
· style of design: modern
· from: china carpet home town
· pile height: 2-200px
· pile weight: 2000-3000g
· color: red ,black ,green and other colors
· material: polyester
· pattern: modern
· feature: soft ,comfortable ,anti-noise
· use: bedroom ,kitchen ,hotel and others
Packaging & Delivery of Shaggy Carpets
rolled in plastic bags or PP bags for Fashion new design excellent quality microfiber shaggy area rug
20 days after order for Fashion new design excellent quality co
Description of Shaggy Carpets
All size is available
All color is available
Choose the design from us, or offer your design
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request.
500 square meters
About 25 working days after receiving your advance money
T/T30% advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Place of origin:
Tianjin China, or other port of Chin
- Q:Will apartment want to replace carpet?
- It is very difficult to 'patch a carpet'. The labor involved costs as much as does replacing the entire room of carpet. In a 'college community', they will likely only charge for replacing the affected room. Whether or not you are charged full replacement costs depends on your state laws and your lease contract.
- Q:Can anyone tell me how a bamboo area rug would do on carpet?
- fyi ..bamboo rugs cannot be washed so anything that leaks through to the pad is permanent .. I use them in my bathroom and have to replace often for fear of mold... personally I love them .. they are extremely even and I thought maybe they would crack or break but no..extremely bendable.. I would say go for it ;)
- Q:Carpet shampooer, which one is best?
- Depending on how often you shampoo your carpet, you will definately get your monies worth in just a couple months or so. My daughter and I have asthma and I have 3 kids...that's enough said, so I clean my carpets about every 6 weeks due to the asthma whether they need it or not. I bought a bissel from wal-mart for about $80 so I had gotten my moneys worth in just two cleanings. I've now had that same bissell about 5 years so it is very worth it just purchase one. I love mine and my sister n law and friends had borrowed it a few times and decided to just buy one for themselves and have never been sorry!!
- Q:How to classify carpets from the materials?
- Q:Help! Paint spilled on my carpet!!?
- till it really is purely a small quantity it truly is totally perplexing. We use a advertisement water spray extractor even if it truly is nevertheless a lengthy procedure. in case you scrub on the carpet you'll harm the pile. First eliminate any extra paint, then raise the carpet and be conscious in case you are able to sparkling the underlay, or maybe if it desires replacing. Then, with underlay bumped off position somewhat of thick white textile (no longer a towel as it really is too absorbent) lower than the affected section, replace the carpet and spray with water and suck it up. you basically ought to save doing this over and yet over again. A kin extractor likely should not be solid adequate. A advertisement extractor utilising warm water ought to properly be the purely thanks to do it. If the paint has lengthy gone perplexing you are able to melt it utilising a small quantity of paint remover, yet do a attempt patch first to make positive that it would not take the colour out of the carpet.
- Q:Should I replace house with wall to wall carpet, carpet tiles or area rugs?
- The use of color is also something very personal. It stimulates our senses, power our mood, and helps create a particular ambiance. How we respond to an individual color depends on our nature, extroverts tend to feel happy with bold colors, while introverts prefer more passive colors. Through using specific combinations of color, combined with a careful consideration of simple color schemes is often the most effective. Try not to use more than one or two principal colors in a room, as well as a contrasting or balancing tone. The best way to choose a background color for the room is to trial with a palette of different shades and tones, in combination with the color and textures of the furniture and materials. Remember the general color schemes of a home have to be in agreement. The walls define the space in a room, while the colors, to a large degree, define the mood. Colored light, furnishing materials, and structural proportions, we can create a home that is welcoming, helpful, and comfortable. Walls are similar to background music: each color tone is like a musical note can create a pleasant-sounding harmony while others grate with each other. The color with which we surround ourselves will without doubt have an effect on us, and so it is important to feel comfortable with our choice. A discussion with a professional color consultant can help to decide individual needs and select appropriate color. Colors can be divided into three main groups: those that stimulate and uplift, those that relax and calm, and those that provide harmony or balance. So, having taken a number of things into thought when decorating a room, such as the size of the space, the amount of light, the function if the room, and the style and mood we wish to create, we finally, and most importantly, need to consider the needs of the people who use it.
- Q:how to get rid of carpet?
- How is the carpet attached to the floor; is it glued down, tacked at the edges, stapled, etc.?
- Q:What to do with old, dirty area rug?
- You can rent a cleaner for a day and clean it yourself. Dirt devil vacuums aren't that great for rugs I'm afraid.
- Q:How do I attach rugs on top of a carpet? My house is carpeted; my rugs will not stay in place on the carpets.?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How do I attach rugs on top of a carpet? My house is carpeted; my rugs will not stay in place on the carpets.? I am concerned that using the commonly available tapes will damage the underlying carpet. Specifically, if I used carpet tape to attach my rugs to my carpet, if I decide to remove the rugs and tape will my under carpet not be damaged? I appreciate any ideas. Thanks!
- Q:How do you get the wet carpet smell out?
- Did the carpet guys that came out put a fan on the padding and under the carpet, If they didn't then your growing mold. Make sure that you get the carpets and the padding dried. Then use baking soda to get rid of the odor that the mold is causing . Just sprinkle it on the carpet and let it sit for a bit and then vacuume it up.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range