The Product Description Of the Silicon Carbide
The introduction of the silicon carbide
Low SIC content silicon carbide's main application is for refractory industry, deoxidizer for steel industry, stemming, Castable etc.
We can produce and process according to the specification and size requirement of the customers.
Black and green Silicon Carbide /SiC /Anyang factory supply directly.
The catalogue of the silicon carbide
Size Distribution for Bonded Abrasives Micro powder(Resistivity Method)
Max grain size (dso)
Accumulation Height 3%(ds3)
Accumulation Height 94%(ds4)
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags,1000kg per bag |
Or as your requirement
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days after confirming the order|
- Q:What refractories are accessible with ease in daily life? This material is suitable as a disposable mold and crucible for melting brass.
- The refractory that you want is high temperature furnace which you can buy from the market.
- Q:What's the A class fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial for external wall?
- It is roughly divided into thermal insulation mortar, phenolic foam board, rock wool board, foamed cement board, etc. Insulation mortar is quite good for its simple construction, convenience and low cost, but its production is too simple to make fake products easily. If you want to use the material, it is suggested to find a large plant with complete procedures such as provincal records of production and use, city records, test report above provincial levels, national fire inspection report, design drawings sheets of Department of Construction, etc. If there is lack of any one, it is unsafe. Hope my answer is helpful for you.
- Q:Does anyone know about the A-level fireproof materials?
- A-level decorative integrated plates of thermal insulation, water- and fire-proofing mainly can prevent fire and insulate heat with A-level fireproofing glass fiber as thermal insulation materials. The classification of A1-level external wall materials of thermal insulation, fire- and water-proofing: First, external wall thermal insulation materials: 1. silicate thermal insulation materials 2. gelatine powder polyphenyl granules 3. steel wire gauze picking cement cystosepiment (grs board) 4. extruded sheets; Second, roofing materials: 1. xps extruded sheet 2. EPS foam board 3. perlite and perlite brick 4, vermiculite and vermiculite bricks; Third, heating and air conditioning materials: Polyurethane, rubberplastic sponge, polyethylene, polystyrene foam, glass wool, rock wool; Four, steel structure materials: Polystyrene, extruded sheet, Polyurethane board, glass wool roll mat, etc.
- Q:The classification of fire-resistant material
- Refractory material cna be divided into common and special fire proofing material. Common fire proofing material can be sub-divided in to acid fire proofing material, neutral fire proofing material. and alkaline fire proofing material according to chemical properties. Special fire proofing material can be divided into high temperature oxide refractory, refractory compounds and high temperature composite materials according to the composition. In addition, it also can be divided into common refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), high-grade refractory products (1770 ~ 1770 ℃) and super refractory products (above 2000 ℃) according to the strength . According to the shape, it can be divided into block (standard brick, special-shaped brick, etc.), special shape (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminum silicate, zirconia and boron carbide, etc.) and irregular shape (refractory clay, refractory castable, ramming material and so on). According to sintering process, it can be divided into sintered product, fused cast product and melting jetting product.
- Q:What is the difference in the nature between the refractory material and thermal insulation material
- thermal insulation material is used to thermal insulation and the transfer of heat insulation. refractory material is defined as greater than 1580 ° non-metallic materials, such as calcium silicate board. its using temperature can reach to 1100 degrees, and some can also be used at high temperatures, and all high-temperature industrial can't be oprated without it, and the using temperature of polycrystalline alumina fibers can reach to 1800 degrees
- Q:I wanna ask that magnesium oxide is refractory?
- Magnesium oxide is used in refractory material, because it has the following characteristics and properties: 1, high stability: Anti-oxidation, anti-reduction, thermal decomposition; 2, high melting point, 2800 degrees; 3, low prices. In particular, the stability and melting point is very good, I hope I can give you help.
- Q:What are the types of advanced refractory?
- Divided into ordinary and special refractory two categories. Common refractories by chemical properties into acidic, neutral and alkaline. Special refractory are divided by the high temperature oxide, refractory compounds and high-temperature composite materials by its compositions. according to refractoriness it can be divided into ordinary refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), advanced refractory products (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and premium refractory products (2000 ℃ above). The article can be divided into blocks (standard bricks, shaped bricks, etc.), special shape (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminosilicate, zirconia and boron carbide quality, etc.) and irregular shape (refractory clay, pouring materials and ramming mixes, etc.) According to the sintering process is divided into sintered products, cast products, melt blown products. The appearance is shaped or amorphous according to pH it can be divided into acidic, neutral and alkalinity according to basic operation mode, there are castable refractory ramming spraying materials, impressionable plastic material, coating. according to different components, there are clay, high alumina, corundum, spinel, magnesia, magnesium, calcium, magnesium aluminum quality,magnesia-chrome, silicon, etc.
- Q:What kind of material is refractory bauxite?
- Bauxite, also known as bauxite alumina or bauxite with high alumina, is the main raw material for the production of high alumina (aluminum content ≥48%, belongs to LAS) refractory. It must be calcined bauxite ore.
- Q:How to divide the fire resistant level of EVB?
- Inorganic materials: Level A incombustible material is mainly divided into three levels, which attributed to two types of materials! Inorganic materials: Rock wool, foam cement, vitrified micro bead, foam glass organic: Eps xps polyurethane phenolic aldehyde, polystyrene particles are divided into two manufacturing techniques including field fabrication and pre-production polyurethane - now sprayed, precast slab eps, xps, phenol - now posted, precast slab (composite board)
- Q:The difference between refractory and thermal insulation material
- Refractory refers to inorganic non-metallic material, whose refractoriness is not less than 1,580℃, but refractory is not necessarily insulated material. Inorganic thermal insulated material also belongs to refractory as long as its refractoriness is higher than 1,580℃.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range