The Product Description Of the Silicon Carbide
The introduction of the silicon carbide
Low SIC content silicon carbide's main application is for refractory industry, deoxidizer for steel industry, stemming, Castable etc.
We can produce and process according to the specification and size requirement of the customers.
Black and green Silicon Carbide /SiC /Anyang factory supply directly.
The catalogue of the silicon carbide
Size Distribution for Bonded Abrasives Micro powder(Resistivity Method)
Max grain size (dso)
Accumulation Height 3%(ds3)
Accumulation Height 94%(ds4)
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags,1000kg per bag |
Or as your requirement
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days after confirming the order|
- Q:What is the use of refractory?
- It is fire-retardant and insulated.
- Q:what's the varieties of fire-proof sealing material?
- Fire blocking material currently on the market include: fire stopping board, foam blocking material, flame resisting module, fire-resisting sealant, flexible organic caulking, WXY-II and fire retardant bag, etc. fire-proof sealing material is widely used in building construction and can ensure high-temperature flame and smoke from fires not spread to another fire compartment, different buildings generally use different sealing methods. Pipeline is generaly sealed by pouring concrete board or mortar.
- Q:Does anyone know the characteristics of refractory for glass kiln?
- Quartzitic sandstone. Also known as quartzitic sandstone or white gravel. Which is a kind of natural refractory and quartz sandstone bonded by the kaolinite. Who appearance is better to be steel-grey, dense and hard, free of impurities and stripes. Its main crystalline phase is mainly quartz and kaolinite. Which has obvious stratified structure and anisotropism. The refractoriness fluctuation is between 1650~1730 ℃. The expansibility of quartzitic sandstone is different from that of silica brick, who has maximum coefficient of thermal expansion under temperatures of 700 ~ 800 ℃, and it is most likely to burst at this time. The load softening temperature and the compression strength of calcined quartzitic sandstone have been improved significantly, with small residual expansion, stable volume, better thermal shock resistance, so it is generally to use calcinated quartzitic sandstone as refractories. which has been widely used as sidewall blocks on the small and medium sized furnaces.
- Q:Can refractory be used as sealing element?
- It can. For example, fiber ceramics can resist high temperature! !
- Q:Who knows how many poured refactory material are there?
- Casting refractory material, refractory material used often are AZS brick, corundum brick, direct bonding magnesia chrome brick, silicon carbide, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick, nitrides, silicides, sulfide, boride, carbide and other non oxide refractory materials; calcium oxide, chromium oxide, aluminum oxide, magnesium oxide, beryllium oxide and other refractory materials.
- Q:Does anyone know about the classification standards of B2-level fireproof and thermal insulation materials?
- 1.The insulation materials with A-level combustion performance: EPS Hairong module, rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, foam cement, closed-cell perlite, etc. 2. The insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: specially-treated extruded polystyrene boards(XPS)/ specially-treated Polyurethane(PU), Phenolics, Polystyrene rubber powder particles,etc. 3. The insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: Expanded polystyrene sheets(EPS), Extruded polystyrene boards(XPS), Polyurethane(PU), Polyethylene(PE), etc. See the 2009 measures of building technology. The A-level insulation material is only fireproof, the insulation performance of it is worse than that of organic XPS \\\\ EPS material. Currently I think that the best insulation material should be Hairong EPS module, it not only achieves the requirement of insulation but also fulfills the goal of fireproofing, and the comprehensive unit price of it is not expensive. The insulation materials in the domestic market have their own disadvantages, you'd better take the building demands into consideration, and use the materials that are within the acceptable range.
- Q:Who can tell me about the foundry refractory materials?
- The casting fireproof materials can be divided into three categories in accordance with chemical property, namely, acidic, neutral and alkaline refractories. The commonly used refractories are alkaline and neutral ones, such as alkalic magnesia-carbon bricks, fired magnesite bricks, magnesia-chrome bricks, magnesium-calcium bricks, and neutral high alumina bricks, corundum brick, clay bricks, etc. The shapeless ones include: castable refractory, ramming mass, gunning mix, coating, and dry vibration material, etc!
- Q:How to deiron refractory?
- It cannot be done in conventional approaches, because you are referring to refractories. If using acid liquor soaking method to deiron, the material itself will be also damaged! If just for reducing the corrosion of materials, it will be OK to add a corrosion-resistant and fireproof protection layer.
- Q:What material is used to make furnace pipe of refractory bricks?
- Refractory bricks furnace pipe material is generally divided into two types, namely, shapeless refractory material and shaped refractory. Shapeless refractory material, also known as castable refractory, is hybrid powder material made up of many kinds of aggregate or aggregate and a kind of or many kinds of binders. It must cooperate and evenly stir with a kind or many kinds of liquids during use and has strong mobility. Shaped refractory material usually refers to refractory brick whose shape has standard rules. It can also be proceeded temporarily during cutting according to requirement.
- Q:What type of firebrick does TZ-3 represent?
- It is the standard brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range