The Product Description Of the Silicon Carbide
The introduction of the silicon carbide
Low SIC content silicon carbide's main application is for refractory industry, deoxidizer for steel industry, stemming, Castable etc.
We can produce and process according to the specification and size requirement of the customers.
Black and green Silicon Carbide /SiC /Anyang factory supply directly.
The catalogue of the silicon carbide
Size Distribution for Bonded Abrasives Micro powder(Resistivity Method)
Max grain size (dso)
Accumulation Height 3%(ds3)
Accumulation Height 94%(ds4)
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags,1000kg per bag |
Or as your requirement
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days after confirming the order|
- Q:What is the concept of lightweight refractory material?
- Lightweight refractory material has high porosity, mechanical strength and erosion resistance. Compared with normal refractory bricks, it is a kind of refractory material with large volume shrinkage in high temperature, low thermal conductivity and small bulk density. It is used as thermal insulation material in industrial furnace and other thermal equipments. It has poor wear resistancel.
- Q:What type of firebrick does TZ-3 represent?
- Z represents a straight brick, T stands for common brick, common straight standard brick, -3 represents the length, and the specification is 230 * 114 * 65 (mm).
- Q:What is the difference between the fire rating and the fire resistant level of the fire-fighting equipment?
- Hello there. Fire rating and fire-fighting rating are the misnomer to the building fire resistant level. The building fire risk is measured by fire resistant level. The article 3.2.1 and 5.1.7 of "Architectural design code for fire protection" have made provision respectively on the fire resistant level of plant (the storeroom) and civil construction. Article 3.0.2 of "Code for fire protection design of tall buildings" has made provisions on the fire resistant level of tall buildings. As for the warehouse building "category malonate", it refers to one of the fire risk of goods storage, which is divided into A, B, C, D, E, and each category is refined depending on the nature of different substances. "Malonate class" specified in article 3.1.3 of "building design for fire protection" refers to the flammable solid.
- Q:The structure of refractory material
- Q:Why can aluminium hydroxide not be used to make refractory material?
- Hope my answer is helpful to you. It decomposes and produces aluminium oxide and water after heating, chemical equation for the reaction is: 2Al(OH)3=△=Al2O3+3H2O. Aluminium hydroxide can't be directly used to make refractory material because aluminium hydroxide is not stable.
- Q:Refractories for iron-making blast furnace?
- This question is too professional - as far as I know, there are blast furnace noumenon bricklaying - trough slag runner fire-resistant model ~ main channel carbon rod ~ ramming mixes ~ ~ I do not know the specific details.
- Q:I want to know what is the slim in the refractory bricks
- lining brick and refractory clay in the teeming ladle; high alumina brick, high alumina lining brick and high alumina refractory mortar can make cement kiln and glass melting furnace in the building materials industry for anti-slide. Taiyuan in Shanxi province is the famous place of origin; hard paste in the refractory clay is used as blast furnace refractory: // b, in agriculture as a fertilizer high alumina clay is also used in oil wells, which generally do not dip in water; accounting for 2/3 of abrasive products in the metallurgy, hard and semi-hard clay can be manufactured as ceramics for daily use. what you said should be slime. High-alumina clay can be resistant to high temperature after calcination! Refractoriness refractory clay refers that the refractoriness is more than 1580 ℃ with greater hardness and specific gravity and high refractoriness. except higher refractoriness, such as aluminum sulfate, the dosage accounts for about 70% of refractories; refractory clay and high alumina fused cast brick are widely distributed in China.
- Q:For refractory, why is it necessary to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature?
- It is mainly to remove gas form chemical reactions in the pug, give full play to plasticity and binding properties of combined, and store unburned brick whose cememting agent is phosphoric acid or aluminium phosphate for some time under proper moisture and temperature. For example, to avoid the formed bricks in the initial stage of drying and firing form cracking due to hydration of calcium oxide. Mixing materials is to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature in order to improve the evenness and moldability of pud, such as making the distribution of combined clay and water more even. The length of storing chiefly depends on the process requirements and the characteristics of blanks. For the producing pug of high temperature kiln furnitures, the storing time is longer. The function of storing mxing materials varies with different natures of blanks. For honeycomb ceramics, it is to fully digest calcium oxide in blanks. For storing magnesia brick blanks containing much calcium oxide, it should be stored for some time in proper humidity and temperature.
- Q:What needs to be noted when choosing and using blast furnace fireproof materials? Who knows?
- there are different temperatures in various parts of the blast furnace, thus using different types of refractory.
- Q:What is the the best matching ratio of refractory cement?
- The best matching ratio of refractory cement is 30%. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement. Aluminate cement takes bauxite and limestone as raw materials, alumina content of about 50% as the clinker. And it is a hydraulic cementing material made by grinding. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement. Aluminate cement is often yellow or brown or gray. The main mineral of aluminate cement is mono calcium aluminate (CaO · Al2O3, abbreviated CA) and other aluminates, and a small amount of dicalcium silicate (2CaO · SiO2), etc. It is a special cement. I hope my answer will be helpful to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range