The Product Description Of the Silicon Carbide
The introduction of the silicon carbide
Low SIC content silicon carbide's main application is for refractory industry, deoxidizer for steel industry, stemming, Castable etc.
We can produce and process according to the specification and size requirement of the customers.
Black and green Silicon Carbide /SiC /Anyang factory supply directly.
The catalogue of the silicon carbide
Size Distribution for Bonded Abrasives Micro powder(Resistivity Method)
Max grain size (dso)
Accumulation Height 3%(ds3)
Accumulation Height 94%(ds4)
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags,1000kg per bag |
Or as your requirement
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days after confirming the order|
- Q:What are the construction fire-proof materials?
- 1. fire retardant coating 2. fireproof panel 3. fire proof and sealing material 4. flame resisting decorative materials 5. Green fire prevention materials
- Q:how does the fire endurance of first rate fire resistant window?
- Not less than 1.5 hours
- Q:How long is the duration of fire resistance that fireproof window of level B can endure?
- The duration of fire resistance: fireproof window of level A shall not be less than 1.5h, while level B shall not be less than 1.0h. The frame of both fire proof windows A and B are made of steel, and the glass, not less than 26mm, is composite insulation fireproof glass. Monolithic fireproof glass window is neither B fire proof window nor A fire proof window, but non insulated fire proof window.
- Q:What is refractory material?
- Q:What are the construction measures of refractory material in winter? Please descriptive briefly.
- The temperature is low in winter, so refractory bulk materials should be stirred evenly on time to avoid freezing.
- Q:I want to know what is the slim in the refractory bricks
- lining brick and refractory clay in the teeming ladle; high alumina brick, high alumina lining brick and high alumina refractory mortar can make cement kiln and glass melting furnace in the building materials industry for anti-slide. Taiyuan in Shanxi province is the famous place of origin; hard paste in the refractory clay is used as blast furnace refractory: // b, in agriculture as a fertilizer high alumina clay is also used in oil wells, which generally do not dip in water; accounting for 2/3 of abrasive products in the metallurgy, hard and semi-hard clay can be manufactured as ceramics for daily use. what you said should be slime. High-alumina clay can be resistant to high temperature after calcination! Refractoriness refractory clay refers that the refractoriness is more than 1580 ℃ with greater hardness and specific gravity and high refractoriness. except higher refractoriness, such as aluminum sulfate, the dosage accounts for about 70% of refractories; refractory clay and high alumina fused cast brick are widely distributed in China.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials can withstand 1500℃ when processing briquette stove core and meanwhile cost less?
- Alkali resistant castables cost the least.
- Q:Does anyone know about the A-level fireproof materials?
- A1-level fireproof materials include: 1. inorganic materials: glass wool, rock wool, foam glass,etc. 2. organic materials: phenolic foam insulation composite board. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:Does anyone know fire-proof material of fireproof wooden door?
- Fireproof wooden door goes through the flame treatment, so it can prevent fire. Its principle: Fire-retardant treated timber has become flame retardant material itself and its fire endurance has increased. The commonly used method of fire retardant treatment for timber including: Spraying method, soaking method, boiling method, vacuum method, vacuum-pressure method. Spraying method and soaking method are generally used for timber surfaces which are no longer going through planing process, and thin plate fire retardant treatment, whose thickness is less than 10mm .
- Q:How is the division of the fire resistant level of the rock wool board?
- The fire rating of European style rock wool board is level A , which uses Da Guang Beijing Jinyu rock wool board, with the main advantages are: 1, High acidity coefficient: The high coefficient of acidity greatly improves the life resistance and weather resistance of the rock wool board. 2, Hydrophobic air permeability: According to the picture, Jinyu Star rock wool is water-repellent, at the same time it also has breathability, so the liquid water is not easy to dip into the rock wool, and the water vapor and other gas molecules could pass through the rock wool. In particular, the insulation materials have this feature which enables the building to have "respiratory function" thus making the room more comfortable and preventing anti-mildew phenomenon happening indoor. 3, Environmental protection: The goldfish can survive freely, which just shows it is environmental; 4, High strength: The advanced pleating and curing technology make the rock wool board tensile and high compressive strength. It not only can be applied on the external wall thermal insulation and sandwich board core material, but also can be used to make structural cotton in the flexible waterproof roofing. Its quality is so stable that it is convenient in construction and durable in use. 5, Fireproofing: Not just talking about the fire rating, but the fireproofing time, which is generally up to two hours, and can be used for lining thermal insulation fire-resistant part of the glass curtain wall, through-wall pipe seal, pier between two windows, window sill wall and other parts; 6, Derived advantages: Agriculture applies the soilless cultivation cotton;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range