The Product Description Of the Silicon Carbide
The introduction of the silicon carbide
Low SIC content silicon carbide's main application is for refractory industry, deoxidizer for steel industry, stemming, Castable etc.
We can produce and process according to the specification and size requirement of the customers.
Black and green Silicon Carbide /SiC /Anyang factory supply directly.
The catalogue of the silicon carbide
Size Distribution for Bonded Abrasives Micro powder(Resistivity Method)
Max grain size (dso)
Accumulation Height 3%(ds3)
Accumulation Height 94%(ds4)
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags,1000kg per bag |
Or as your requirement
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days after confirming the order|
- Q:Who knows the classifications of magnesia refractory?
- Magnesia chrome series products: The main ingredients of magnesium chromium series are MgO and Cr2O3. Periclase is the first phase and magnesia-chrome spinel is the second phase. Products belonging to this series are magnesium chrome brick and chrome magnesia brick. The main ingredients of magnesium aluminum series are MgO and Al203. As they generate MgO and Al203, all magnesium chromium series products contain magnesia material. magnesium calcium series products The main components are MgO and CaO. They have high melting points, which are important magnesia materials. 5, magnesium silicon series products: The main component of magnesite series is SiO2, when the C / S<5, SiO2 and MgO generate MgO.Al2O3 (forsterite). From the perspective of microscopic mineral, main products of pure aluminum series include magnesium aluminum brick, periclase spinel brick, corundum spinel brick and aluminum-spinel castable in unshaped materials. I hope this answer can help you.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulation and refractory materials ?
- I will explain to you in a simple way. Refractory materials can resist more than 1200 degrees, some of which are not insulation materials, such as firebricks, which can directly contact with heat source, has little insulation effect. Ceramic fiber, high silica, etc. are all refractory materials which can insulate. Insulation materials with poor performance usually is lower than 800 degrees, which have large thermal resistance, and low thermal conductivity, high porosity. Thus they reduce the thermal loss. To put it simply, insulation materials store most of the heat and only let a small part of heat lose through the air, thus the heat has been isolated. Glass fiber, rock wool, flexible material for thermal insulation, etc. I hope you can understand it.
- Q:As for fireproofing material rock wool and glass wool, which one is better?
- As for fireproofing effect, the effect of rock wool is certainly better than glass wool , the highest temperature of rock wool is 1100 ℃, but the temperature of glass wool is only 600 ℃. In addition, if it's used in the external walls, then,unit weight of the glass wool is limited,and high unit weight can only be 60-90, but unit weight of rock wool can reach over 140, now external wall can't use glass wool, and only rock wool is A class fireproofing material. glass wool has lower thermal conductivity, rock wool has longer fiber length,as for the price, tons price of glass wool is more expensive than rock wool, but if it's acculated by square, square price of glass wool is cheaper than rock wool.
- Q:What are grade classifications of the external walls fireproofing material?
- There are many kind of external walls fireproofing material, according to the document No. 65, the grade of external wall fireproofing material can be divided into: Level A is inorganic insulation non-combustible materials, such as cement foam insulation board, vitrified micro bead thermal insulation mortar, rock wool board, glass wool panels. Level B1 is nonflammable material, mostly are organic material which has added a relatively large amount of flame retardant, such as polystyrene board, extruded sheet, phenolic foam board and polyurethane board. Level B2 is flame-retardant materials, and also known as fire-retardant materials, mostly are organic insulation materials with appropriate amount of flame retardant.
- Q:what kind of fireproof materials is used for high rise buildings?
- First, fire resistance steel door: in the general real estate, developer uses more of fire resistance steel door. The mid-low-end doors are the earliest products and mostly widely used with longer servce time. The disadvantages are corrosions, thus it will rust, fade after being used for a while, and will affect the overall appearance. Styling lines are hard, not matching well with modern home decorative styles. Second, the stainless steel fire doors: anti-theft performance ,durable, stronger security. Compared to the general iron or mixed iron and steel security doors, stainless steel doors never rust and most importantly its uniqueness in addition to lasting bright color. Disadvantages: Stainless steel security doors are mostly silver, giving us dull feelings by seeing its appearance and color, lack of coordination. Third, glass fire door: high quality fire glass doors. recent years have seen wide application in office buildings and some high end public place, less in individual users. Compared to the current categories of timber, fire glass door is not only simple and luxury and durable.
- Q:What kind of flexible fireproof material is really good?
- The best one is grade A fireproof material. A-class fire flexible material adopts clay, stone, sand, cement blocks and other inorganic powder and modifier and product density is 2327 kg/m3. Upon examination, the combustion performance of this product is in accordance with the grade A specified requirements and additional classification meets A s2, d0, t0 level requirements. According to GB 8624-2006, the combustion performance of product reach A2 - s2, d0, t0 level.
- Q:What is the requirement of refractory concrete for raw materials? What is the main principle of commercial mixing station?
- Commodity concrete stations can not be produced in general, and are made by professional fire resistant concrete manufacturers.
- Q:What are the requirements of refractory temperature of refractory brick?
- Refractory bricks furnace pipe material is generally divided into two types, namely, shapeless refractory material and shaped refractory. Shapeless refractory material, also known as castable refractory, is hybrid powder material made up of many kinds of aggregate or aggregate and a kind of or many kinds of binders. It must cooperate and evenly stir with a kind or many kinds of liquids during use and has strong mobility. Shaped refractory material usually refers to refractory brick whose shape has standard rules. It can also be processed temporarily during cutting according to requirement. Refractory brick, called refractory brick for short, is refractory material made by firing refractory clay or other refractory raw materials. Faint yellow or brownish, it is mainly used in building smelting furnace. It can resist 1,580 ℃-1,770 ℃ high temperature.
- Q:Which schools are the best schools in the world for learning knowledge about refractories?
- Wish it helps you out.
- Q:who knows the fire resistant levels of fireproofing glass?
- Fireproofing glass is a kind of special glass which can keep its integrity in the regular fire resistance test, and it can be divided into three classes: fireproofing glass,fireproofing glass A class is a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, fire resistance and thermal insulation. Including composite flameproof glass and perfusion type fireproofing glass . This kind of glass has the properiyies of transmittance, fireproofing ( smoke insulation, fireproofing, and keeping out thermal radiation), sound insulation, shock resistance, and it's suitable for steel and wooden fire door of building decoration, windows, varnishing, partition walldaylighting roof,ceiling screen,perspective floor and other construction components demading for transparency and fireproofing. Class B, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, refractory and thermal insulation at the same time. Such kind of fireproofing glasses mostly are composite fireproofing glasses and has characteristics of transmittance,fireproofing and smoke insulation. Class C, it's a kind of monolithic fireproofing glass that only satisfies the requirements of refractory integrity. This kind of glass has characteristics of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke insulation and high strength,etc. It's suitable for fireproofing glass partition wall, fire Windows, outside curtain wall and other places without insulation requirements. hope it can help you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range