The Product Description Of the Silicon Carbide
The introduction of the silicon carbide
Low SIC content silicon carbide's main application is for refractory industry, deoxidizer for steel industry, stemming, Castable etc.
We can produce and process according to the specification and size requirement of the customers.
Black and green Silicon Carbide /SiC /Anyang factory supply directly.
The catalogue of the silicon carbide
Size Distribution for Bonded Abrasives Micro powder(Resistivity Method)
Max grain size (dso)
Accumulation Height 3%(ds3)
Accumulation Height 94%(ds4)
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags,1000kg per bag |
Or as your requirement
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days after confirming the order|
- Q:What needs to be noted when choosing and using blast furnace fireproof materials? Who knows?
- there are different temperatures in various parts of the blast furnace, thus using different types of refractory.
- Q:How much is the content of boron carbide in refractory material?
- furthermore, aluminite powder costs only ¥20,000/ton, and the addition is only 0.1%—2%, or just none; while boron carbide costs ¥50,000/ton.
- Q:What's the fire endurance of fire windows?
- That is fire resistance rating, fire-resistant time in the case of fire! It can be basically classified into the following levels and the fire endurance of the fire window is as follows as well: A class fire window: no less than 1.2h; B class fire window: no less than 0.9h; C class fire window: no less than 0.6h. This is in accordance with the latest specification of gb16809-2008 fire windows.
- Q:What is the quote of fireproof and soundproof materials used in KTV?
- acoustic material, aluminum foil glass wool, sound-deadening material, glass wool, cinema / KTV dedicated glass wool: The classification of glass fiber products: The category of glass wool felts: The level of insulation cotton: A-level brands: New applications: The origin of GB/T13350-2008: The coefficient of thermal conductivity(room temperature): 0.035 bending at low temperature≤： 0.02 elongation at break: ≤80kPa flexure strength： ≤120kpa Compressive strength: ≤150kpa application temperature: 700 Core material: The shape of glass wool: Fibrous shape: Coil Specifications: Complete quote is 23 Yuan per cubic meter. glass wool board, KTV sound insulation core material: The shape of glass wool: The level of rectangular glass wool: A-level non-combustible brands: Kunnai material: The origin of glass fiber: Guangzhou, Shijiazhuang, Wuhan, the quote there is 8.8 Yuan per cubic meter.
- Q:Which fire-resistant materials have good viscidity?
- The viscidity of fire-resistant materials is also known as the binding performance of fire-resistant materials. It can be divided into chamotte and chemical binder. Both can work at normal or high temperature. The most commonly used chamotte are soft clay and aluminate cement. The commonly used chemical binders include sodium silicate, phosphoric acid, aluminum sulphate, aluminium phosphate, phenolic resin, etc. Fire resistant material is a complicated and overloaded system and we cannot know its materials and chemical components from the name alone. Both gunning mix and repair mix contain binder components. If they can used after adding water, then they may contain clay or fire resistan aluminum silicate cement.
- Q:The principle of choosing fire-resistant material in Thermal Energy and Power Engineering equipment.
- Different thermal technology equipment has different operation condition and select different refractory material. We should take economical and practical as principle.
- Q:What kind of refractory decorative board has good quality?
- The unique design and personalized style of well-known brand "transit" rank highest in the field of domestic refractory slab. It is one of the largest manufacturers of high pressure decorating refractory slab in China. The production base covers an area of 40,000 square meters and the annual output is 4 million. It passes the test of Quality Supervision and Inspection Center of National Fire Protection Building Material and ISO9002 certification. The products pass international standards such as 4586, the United States NEMA and so on.
- Q:How is refractory material made?
- It is made from polyester.
- Q:Fire insulation and fireproof insulation board materials What is the difference in performance?
- Fireproof materials and insulation materials, refractories not the same thing, but some insulation materials are fire resistant and refractory. Fireproof material is a synthetic material characteristics of fire resistance or the material itself is a high temperature resistant, flame-retardant. Fireproof materials are mostly used for construction, playing an important role in fireproof today in various forms.
- Q:What is the the best matching ratio of refractory cement?
- Refractory cement is very easy to use. Add some water and mix, and it will harden. Generally there is no need to add other binding agents, but you can add some refractory aggregate and powder. If you use only refractory cement, it will produce a lot of cracks after high temperature. Generally refractory cement can withstand temperature of about 1300 degrees. Refractory cement can be used together with ordinary sand, and the ratio of cement and the sand is about 30 percent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range