Our company has developed this product by ourselves.As a high performance,high safety,pollution free dry-type transformer,it is suitable for the harsh environments where there is a high fire protection requirement,the great load fluctuation and the site where is of filth and moisture.For example:airport,power plant,metallurgy operation,hospital,high building shopping center,densely inhabited ared,petrochemical industry,nuclear power station and nuclear submarine,elc.
Normal service conditions
1.A unique ceramic type of insulation structure is adopted in H-class high strength insulation cylinders and high-frequency ceramic cushion blocks are adopted to ensure that no deformation will occur.
2.The high-voltage and low-voltage windings are made of NOMEX wrapped flat copper wires and imported copper foils.And they are sealed with high strength insulation materials.
3.The iron core is made of laminated imported high-quality silicon-steel sheets of high magnetic conductivity with a 45 stepwise all-bias structure.A flexible fastening unit is adopted to fasten the winding and iron core,which ensures a relatively low no-load loss and low noise.
4.Outlet terminals are fixed to the top of winding,taps are in the middle of winding,low-voltage line terminal are in plate-type current-conducting rows for which cold pressure welding is adopted.
Normal service conditions
1)Altitude should not be over 1000m:indoor type
2)Highest ambient temperature should not over:+40oC;Highest daily average should not over temperature:+30oC
3)Highest annual average temperature should not over +20oC,lowest temperature should not below -5oC,We can provide transformer operated in special conditions according to user's requirement.
GB6450-1986 Dry-type power transformer
GB/T10228-1997 Technical parameters and requirements for dry-type power transformer
GB/T17211-1998 Guide rules for dry-type power transformer load
GB10237-1998 Insulation level and insulation test for power transformer
GB4208-1993 Casing protection grade(IP code)
JB/10008-1999 6~220KV transformer sound level
JB/T56009-1998 Product quality grading for dry-type power transformer
1.Excellent heat dissipation,long thermal life,good overload capacity,without forced air-cooling under a long-term 120% overload and IP45 condition.It can operate for a long time at full load.
2.Extremely high safety fire resistance performance,smoke-free while burning under a temperature as high as 800oC.
3.Extremely high thremal shock resistance capacity.
4.100% water-proof,excellent moisture -proof.
5.Unique winding structure and field strength calculation makes partial discharge impossible.
6.Low loss and significant energy saving effect.Compared with SC9 series of dry-type transformers,the no-load loss falls 10% and load loss falls 5% in average.
7.The insulation material and copper conductor can be dismantled easily and recycled after the service life. Therefore,no pollution will occur.
Notes for placing orders
Transformer type:rated capacity kVA
Number of phases:three-phase single-phase
High voltage: KV/Low voltage:KV
Tapping range:±4×2.5% ±3×2.5% other
Connection group:Yyn0 Dyn11 other
Impedance voltage:4% 6% other
Cooling method: ONAN ONAF
Protecting grade of outer casing:IP00 IP20 IP30 other
Method of incoming and outgoing line:
1.Incoming line to lower part and outgoing line from upper part
2.Incoming line to upper part and outgoing line form upper part
3.Incoming line to upper part and outgoing line form side part
- Q:What are the malfunctions and abnormal operation of the transformer?
- working principle:
Transformer is the use of electromagnetic induction principle made of static appliances. When the transformer's original coil connected to the AC power supply, the core will produce alternating magnetic flux, alternating magnetic flux with φ said. The original, the secondary coil φ is the same, φ is also a simple harmonic function, the table for the φ = φmsinωt. By Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction, we can see that the induced electromotive force in the original and secondary coils is e1 = -N1dφ / dt, e2 = -N2dφ / dt. Where N1, N2 is the original, the number of turns of the secondary coil. U1 = j1n1, U2 = E2 = -jN2ωΦ, and the complex value is U1 = -I1 = jN1ωΦ, U2 = E2 = -jN2ωΦ, and the complex value is U1 = Let k = N1 / N2, said the variable ratio of the transformer. U1 / U2 = -N1 / N2 = -k, that is, the ratio of the original value of the transformer and the secondary coil voltage, is equal to its turns ratio and the difference between the original and the secondary coil voltage is π.
And then come to:
U1 / U2 = N1 / N2
In the case of no-load current, I1 / I2 = -N2 / N1, that is, the original and secondary coil current RMS value is inversely proportional to the number of turns, and the phase difference π.
And then available
I1 / I2 = N2 / N1
Ideal transformer original, vice coil power equal P1 = P2. Indicating that the ideal transformer itself without power loss. The actual transformer always has the loss, its efficiency is η = P2 / P1. Power transformers are highly efficient and up to 90%.
- Q:Know the rated capacity of the transformer, how to calculate its rated current?
- If it is a power transformer, its calculation method: rated current = rated capacity ÷ root 3 ÷ output voltage
Such as the rated capacity of 1250KVA, the rated current = 1250000 ÷ 1.732 ÷ 400 = 1804A
- Q:What is the power transformer, what is the rectifier transformer
- Rectifier transformer is isolated transformer, is often used in the power distribution cabinet to do the power.
- Q:How to understand the secondary side of the transformer
- The transformer consists of iron core (or core) and coil, the coil has two or more than the winding, which connected to the power supply winding called the primary coil (a test), the rest of the winding called secondary (secondary side).
The basic principle of the transformer is the principle of electromagnetic induction, now single-phase double-winding transformer as an example to illustrate its basic working principle: When the primary winding with voltage U1, the current I1 flow, in the core to produce alternating magnetic flux , These magnetic flux known as the main flux, in its role, both sides of the winding were induced potential E1, E2.
Transformer two sets of coil turns are N1 and N2, N1 for the primary, N2 for the secondary. In the primary coil plus an AC voltage, the secondary coil will produce both ends of the induced electromotive force. When N2> N1, its induction The electromotive force is higher than the primary voltage. This transformer is called a step-up transformer: when N2 N2, U1> U2, the transformer is a step-down transformer, otherwise it is a step-up transformer.
- Q:How do I choose a transformer? The
- According to the nature and size of the load to determine the capacity of the transformer.
The ratio is selected according to the supply voltage and the voltage required for the load.
- Q:What is the reason why the dry transformer is loud
- 500kva below the dry-type transformer noise 56 to 58 dB or so, 630kva above 62 to 65 dB or so! This is our factory data. The dry-type transformer sound is great. Big like cattle called the same, because the core is loose!
- Q:Transformer parameter interpretation
- C, rated current (A): transformer in the rated capacity, allowing long-term through the current.
D, no load loss (kW): when the rated frequency of the rated voltage applied to the end of a winding, the other winding open when the active power. And the core silicon steel sheet performance and manufacturing process, and the applied voltage.
E, no-load current (%): When the transformer in the rated voltage under the secondary side of the load, the current through a winding, generally expressed as a percentage of the rated current.
F, load loss (kW): the transformer secondary winding short circuit, in a winding rated tap position into the rated current, then the power consumption of the transformer.
G, the impedance voltage (%): the secondary winding of the transformer short circuit, in a winding slowly increase the voltage, when the secondary winding short-circuit current equal to the rated value, then the voltage applied once the general. As a percentage.
H, the number of phases and frequency: three-phase beginning to S said, single-phase start with D said. China's national standard frequency f is 50Hz. Foreign countries have 60Hz (such as the United States).
- Q:The difference between the reflection impedance of the ideal transformer and the hollow core transformer is different.
- The reflection impedance of the hollow core transformer reflects the influence of the secondary circuit on the primary circuit through the mutual inductance. The reflection impedance is in series with the self-impedance of the primary circuit. The reflected impedance of the air-core transformer is opposite to the reactance characteristic of the secondary circuit impedance.
- Q:What are the specifications of the transformer capacity?
- Select the transformer capacity, to the existing load as the basis, appropriate consideration of load development, select the transformer capacity can be determined in accordance with the 5-year power development plan.
When 5 years of power development is clear, little change and then the load is not less than 30% of the transformer capacity:
SN = KS ΣPH / (cosφ η)
Where: SN - box change in 5 years required configuration capacity, kVA
ΣPH - 5 years old with financial calculations, kW
KS - at the same time, generally 0.7 to 0.8
Cosφ - power factor, generally 0.8 ~ 0.85
Η - transformer efficiency, generally 0.8 ~ 0.9
According to the formula generally KS = 0.75, cosφ = 0.8, η = 0.8
SN = 0.75ΣPH / (0.8 × 0.8) = 1.17ΣPH
Example: a district in accordance with 50W / m2 design, then
PH = 50 × 19200 = 960kW
SN = 1.17 x 960 = 1123 kW
So the district selected three 400kVA transformer.
- Q:KW how to know how much transformer?
- Know the number of KW, how to calculate how much transformer is needed. In general, our calculation is based on the nature of the equipment, the production process, the development prospects of the production enterprises to analyze the size of the transformer, some companies, how many kilowatts to choose the number of KVA, and some enterprises have all the equipment must boot Run, then, on the choice of a little bigger, the machinery industry enterprises, generally in accordance with the installed capacity of 4-5 fold to select the transformer capacity. For reference only.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range