Our company has developed this product by ourselves.As a high performance,high safety,pollution free dry-type transformer,it is suitable for the harsh environments where there is a high fire protection requirement,the great load fluctuation and the site where is of filth and moisture.For example:airport,power plant,metallurgy operation,hospital,high building shopping center,densely inhabited ared,petrochemical industry,nuclear power station and nuclear submarine,elc.
Normal service conditions
1.A unique ceramic type of insulation structure is adopted in H-class high strength insulation cylinders and high-frequency ceramic cushion blocks are adopted to ensure that no deformation will occur.
2.The high-voltage and low-voltage windings are made of NOMEX wrapped flat copper wires and imported copper foils.And they are sealed with high strength insulation materials.
3.The iron core is made of laminated imported high-quality silicon-steel sheets of high magnetic conductivity with a 45 stepwise all-bias structure.A flexible fastening unit is adopted to fasten the winding and iron core,which ensures a relatively low no-load loss and low noise.
4.Outlet terminals are fixed to the top of winding,taps are in the middle of winding,low-voltage line terminal are in plate-type current-conducting rows for which cold pressure welding is adopted.
Normal service conditions
1)Altitude should not be over 1000m:indoor type
2)Highest ambient temperature should not over:+40oC;Highest daily average should not over temperature:+30oC
3)Highest annual average temperature should not over +20oC,lowest temperature should not below -5oC,We can provide transformer operated in special conditions according to user's requirement.
GB6450-1986 Dry-type power transformer
GB/T10228-1997 Technical parameters and requirements for dry-type power transformer
GB/T17211-1998 Guide rules for dry-type power transformer load
GB10237-1998 Insulation level and insulation test for power transformer
GB4208-1993 Casing protection grade(IP code)
JB/10008-1999 6~220KV transformer sound level
JB/T56009-1998 Product quality grading for dry-type power transformer
1.Excellent heat dissipation,long thermal life,good overload capacity,without forced air-cooling under a long-term 120% overload and IP45 condition.It can operate for a long time at full load.
2.Extremely high safety fire resistance performance,smoke-free while burning under a temperature as high as 800oC.
3.Extremely high thremal shock resistance capacity.
4.100% water-proof,excellent moisture -proof.
5.Unique winding structure and field strength calculation makes partial discharge impossible.
6.Low loss and significant energy saving effect.Compared with SC9 series of dry-type transformers,the no-load loss falls 10% and load loss falls 5% in average.
7.The insulation material and copper conductor can be dismantled easily and recycled after the service life. Therefore,no pollution will occur.
Notes for placing orders
Transformer type:rated capacity kVA
Number of phases:three-phase single-phase
High voltage: KV/Low voltage:KV
Tapping range:±4×2.5% ±3×2.5% other
Connection group:Yyn0 Dyn11 other
Impedance voltage:4% 6% other
Cooling method: ONAN ONAF
Protecting grade of outer casing:IP00 IP20 IP30 other
Method of incoming and outgoing line:
1.Incoming line to lower part and outgoing line from upper part
2.Incoming line to upper part and outgoing line form upper part
3.Incoming line to upper part and outgoing line form side part
- Q:Why the provisions of the maximum temperature of the provisions of the transformer 65 °?
- Transformers and other electrical equipment temperature limit is determined by the level of insulation materials.
Insulation grade refers to the heat resistance of the insulation material used, divided into A, E, B, F, H grade. Allowable temperature rise is the limit of the temperature of the electrical equipment compared to the ambient temperature.
Insulation temperature class A grade E grade B grade F grade H grade
Maximum permissible temperature (° C) 105 120 130 155 180
Winding temperature limit (K) 60 75 80 100 125
Performance reference temperature (° C) 80 95 100 120 145
In the electrical equipment such as transformers, the insulating material is the weakest link. Insulation material is particularly susceptible to high temperature and accelerated aging and damage. Different insulation materials have different heat resistance, the use of different insulation materials, electrical equipment, the ability to withstand high temperatures are different. So the general electrical equipment is specified in the maximum temperature of its work.
You ask the question, the top of the oil temperature does not exceed 65 ℃, is in the case of rated load manufacturers consider a variety of factors to ensure that the insulation material is not damaged by the temperature limit. Under normal circumstances the top of the transformer oil temperature is the highest.
- Q:TN-S system in the transformer side pe line and n-line neutral point how to take
- TN-S way power supply system It is the work of the zero line and dedicated protection line PE strictly separate power supply system, N line and PE line in the transformer working ground once separated, not to re-connect. Called TN-S power supply system.
The TN-S power supply system is characterized as follows.
1) When the system is running normally, there is no current on the dedicated protection line, but there is an unbalanced current on the working zero line. PE line to ground no voltage, so the electrical equipment metal shell connected to zero protection is connected to the dedicated protection line PE, safe and reliable.
2) The working zero line is used only as a single-phase load circuit.
3) Dedicated protection line PE is not allowed to break, but also not allowed to enter the leakage switch.
4) the use of leakage on the trunk protection, the work of the zero line shall not have repeated grounding, and the PE line has repeatedly grounded, but not through the leakage protection, so TN-S system power supply lines can also be installed on the leakage protection.
5) TN-S power supply system is safe and reliable, suitable for industrial and civil construction and other low-voltage power supply system. In the construction work before the "three links and one leveling" (Dentsu, water, road and ground level - must use TN-S way power supply system.
- Q:How to distinguish between large, medium and small transformers
- We usually put the capacity of 630kVA and below the transformer for the small transformer; 800-6300kVA transformer for the medium-sized transformer; 8000-63000kVA transformer for large transformers; 90000kVA transformer for large transformers. With the transformer capacity bigger and bigger, in the past that can only be called large-scale medium.
- Q:Transformer voltage range of 10.5 ± 2 * 2.5% kV and 10.5 ± 5% kV What is the difference
- 10 kV supply voltage is generally 10 ~ 10.7 kV, a long time too high voltage will cause the transformer insulation overheating, shorten the service life. 10.5 ± 2 * 2.5% kV range is 10.25 ~ 10.75 kV, 10.5 ± 5% kV 10.5 ± 5% kV 10 ~ 11 kV, the general power supply voltage is also the highest in 10.7KV, if the end of the line, with the The transmission line will gradually decay, if the end of 10.7, then the export of the transformer I am afraid to smoke, so we generally master substation bus voltage in 10.4 ~ 10.6
- Q:Transformer fever how to do?
- 1, no-load heating is the transformer insulation is bad or the transformer input voltage is high, the insulation needs to rewound the coil, the input voltage is high need to reduce the input voltage or increase the number of turns.
2, if the voltage is normal, bring the load heat is heavy load, reduce the load can be cooled. Can not reduce the load, you can use the fan cooling.
3, if it is a small transformer, the original is normal, check the rectifier and load, there may be rectifier, capacitor and other short circuit, the current becomes hot.
4, if it is a power transformer, the following standards and principles.
- Q:Can a transformer make a small voltage change?
- Small voltage can become large voltage. If only in the theoretical considerations, as long as meet the N1
- Q:Can dry transformers and distribution cabinets be placed in the same room?
- Dry transformers and power distribution cabinets can be placed in the same room.
Oil-immersed insulation with insulating oil, dry type with resin insulation, dry-type safety is better than oil-immersed transformers. In the event of a fire or explosion, oil-immersed insulating oil may increase the risk of accidents, so need to be set separately, and the transformer base should have oil leakage design. And dry type change will not have such a danger, it can and power distribution cabinet set in a room, while dry-type transformers and distribution cabinets in the same room easy to overlap, busbar and cable consumption on the reduction, operation and maintenance More convenient, articulated ground and check the power outage when the glance.
- Q:10KV distribution transformer how to calculate the tap voltage
- 10kV distribution transformer tap voltage can be Ue ± Ue X% (X is the percentage of each range of adjustment).
General distribution transformer tap adjustment range of Ue ± 2 × 2.5%; tap for 1 - 5, the tap voltage is calculated as follows:
1 ----- 10+ (10 x (2 x 2.5%)) = 10.5 kV
2 ----- = 10 + (10 x 2.5%) = 10.25 kV
3 ----- 10kV rated voltage,
4 ----- = 10- (10 x 2.5%) = 9.75 kV
5 ------ 10- (10 x (2 x 2.5%)) = 9.5 kV
Transformer tap on the high side, according to the needs of the low side to adjust the high pressure side of the tap position. If the low voltage side of the low pressure should be raised to 4 or 5, and vice versa to 2 or 1 up. Because the adjustment tap is used to change the transformer ratio. In the case of a transformer with a rated voltage of 10 / 0.4kV, its change ratio K = U1 / U2 = 10 / 0.4 = 25; when the secondary voltage is low, if the split is set to 4, the position K4 = U1 / U2 = 9.75 / 0.4 = 24.375, the primary voltage is still 10kV secondary voltage = 10 / 24.375 = 410V. Increased secondary voltage. In fact the adjustment of the split is adjusted by the number of turns of the coil, the change in the ratio and the number of turns of the secondary coil is constant. To reduce the secondary voltage, increase the number of turns of the coil.
- Q:Transformer depreciation period is not specified?
- Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). In electrical equipment and wireless circuits, commonly used as lifting voltage, matching impedance, safety isolation and so on. The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the use can be divided into: distribution transformers, power transformers, sealed transformers, modular transformers, dry-type transformers, oil-immersed transformers, single-phase transformers, electric transformers, rectifier transformers.
- Q:Rated capacity of three-phase transformer S = √3 * U * I
- Single phase transformer S = UI where U is the phase voltage and I is the phase current.
When the composition of three-phase transformer, of course, is the three transformers add up, S = 3UI. Here U is phase voltage, I is the phase current.
As the three-phase circuit to use the line current and line voltage calculation, angle and triangular connection is the same, when U is the line voltage, the phase voltage increases the root number 3 (1.732) times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range