General Information of Semi-rebonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Our semi-rebonded and rebonded magnesite-chrome bricks are made partially or fully of synthetic fused clinkers. They are shaped under high pressure and sintered at very high temperature.
Feature of Semi-rebonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Good high-temperature performance
High thermal shock resistance
Strong slag resistance
High mechanical strength
Application of Semi-rebonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Cement rotary kiln
Technical Data of Semi-rebonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Semi-rebonded Magnesite-Chrome Brick
- Q:What are the types of magnesia chrome bricks for industrial use?
- It is possible to judge by the concrete kiln. The magnesium chrome bricks produced by real gold company are very good. Our factory purchased them the year before last, and their technicians were very professional, and gave us very good suggestions.
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- High alumina brick clay brick up to 1700 degrees above 1500 degrees -1750 degrees of magnesia brick and magnesia chrome brick 1500-1650 degrees.
- Q:Magnesia chrome brick
- Magnesite brick and electric arc furnace melting magnesium chromium material by direct casting (see Figure microstructure, color), fused magnesia chrome brick material produced by the process of melting particles combined with magnesia chrome brick etc..
- Q:What are the environmental hazards of magnesia chrome refractory bricks?
- Magnesia chrome brick with MgO and Cr2O3 as the main component of this kind of brick, high refractoriness, high strength, anti alkaline slag corrosion resistance, excellent thermal stability, has certain adaptability in industry wide application of now high temperature acid slag
- Q:How much is magnesium chrome brick a ton?
- The price of bricks in different places is not the same. The average price is about 3500 yuan
- Q:With different capacitance magnesia brick brick?
- Hello, the magnesium chromium brick into common magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome bricks, half magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome brick, semi fused magnesia chrome brick, unburned magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome brick and magnesia chrome brick and directly combined with the distinction lies in 1: containing magnesia (raw material) the purity of 2: the sintering temperature of common magnesia chrome brick sintering temperature at 1550 DEG ~1600 DEG, direct the magnesium chromium brick sintering temperature is over 1700 DEG C, because of its more than 1700 DEG C, magnesia chrome brick, microstructure change and periclase chromium ore directly combined, so called direct bonded magnesia chrome brick. The performance of direct bonding magnesia chrome brick is better than that of common magnesia chrome brick
- Q:What are the main raw materials of magnesia chrome bricks?
- At present the most widely used are magnesium aluminum alloy, followed by magnesium manganese alloy and magnesium zinc zirconium alloy. Mainly used in aviation, aerospace, transportation, chemical, rocket and other industrial sectors. In practical metals, it is the lightest metal, and the specific gravity of magnesium is about 2/3 of aluminum and 1/4 of iron. It is the lightest metal in practical metals, high strength and high rigidity.
- Q:What are the differences between magnesium chrome bricks, such as direct bonding, re bonding, semi bonding, CO sintering and chemical bonding? Hope expert advice..
- Direct bonded magnesia chrome brickThe loose effect caused by the expansion of spinel when the oxide of magnesia brick is directly reacted with the oxide of iron can also be used to make magnesia chromite brick with synthetic common sintered material. In addition, there are non burned magnesia chrome bricks, for example, non burned magnesia chrome bricks combined with inorganic magnesium salt solutions. The unfired magnesia chrome brick has the advantages of simple production process, low cost and good thermal stability, but the strength of the high temperature is far less than that of the burnt brick. In the late 50s, a so-called "direct bonding" magnesia chrome brick was developed. The characteristics of this brick raw material is pure, high firing temperature, periclase and spinel phase with high temperature directly, silicate and other low melting point phase for island distribution, therefore, significantly improve the high temperature strength and slag resistance of brick.
- Q:Magnesium chrome brick price?
- Dashiqiao magnesium brick factory of China Building Materials Academy is a joint stock company invested, constructed and managed by China Building Materials Academy.The plant was built in 1992, officially put into operation in 1993, covers an area of 89 thousand square meters, has a long 118 meters, an annual output of 30 thousand tons of high temperature tunnel kiln production line. The group has 1200 employees, 6 senior engineers, more than 20 engineers and technicians, and has strong technical force. Group's total assets of 5.5 million, with an annual output value of 600 million. Profit and tax 65 million yuan.
- Q:How many kinds of refractory bricks are there?
- High aluminum brick: Al2O3 content more than 75 higher than that of the refractory clay brick, anti corrosion resistance, suitable for cement kiln etc., long service life, but high price.
We are an integrated and synthesis enterprise involved in R & D refractories, structural design of kiln & furnace, production, consstruction, installation, maintenance of refractories. The company has one magnesite and dolomite mine, fused magnesia plant, sintering magnesia plant, three refractories production plant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western;Europe;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 88,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Construction, installation, maintenance for refractory
|Product Price Range