General Information of Semi-rebonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Our semi-rebonded and rebonded magnesite-chrome bricks are made partially or fully of synthetic fused clinkers. They are shaped under high pressure and sintered at very high temperature.
Feature of Semi-rebonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Good high-temperature performance
High thermal shock resistance
Strong slag resistance
High mechanical strength
Application of Semi-rebonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Cement rotary kiln
Technical Data of Semi-rebonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Semi-rebonded Magnesite-Chrome Brick
- Q:How many kinds of refractory bricks are there?
- Dolomite brick: coating performance, good erosion resistance, but how many bricks f-CaO, yasumizu, it is difficult to transport and storage, production with less.
- Q:What is the difference between magnesia chrome brick and direct bonded magnesia chrome brick?
- The magnesia chrome bricks are divided into ordinary magnesia chrome bricks, direct bonding magnesia chrome bricks, half bonded magnesia chromite bricks, fused magnesia chrome bricks, fused magnesia semi bonded magnesia bricks, and unburned magnesia chrome bricks
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- I produce clay bricks, and my bricks stand at 1500-1700 degrees. Specific depends on what kiln, brick is only part of it
- Q:What are the differences between magnesium chrome bricks, such as direct bonding, re bonding, semi bonding, CO sintering and chemical bonding? Hope expert advice..
- Direct bonded magnesia chrome brickThe loose effect caused by the expansion of spinel when the oxide of magnesia brick is directly reacted with the oxide of iron can also be used to make magnesia chromite brick with synthetic common sintered material. In addition, there are non burned magnesia chrome bricks, for example, non burned magnesia chrome bricks combined with inorganic magnesium salt solutions. The unfired magnesia chrome brick has the advantages of simple production process, low cost and good thermal stability, but the strength of the high temperature is far less than that of the burnt brick. In the late 50s, a so-called "direct bonding" magnesia chrome brick was developed. The characteristics of this brick raw material is pure, high firing temperature, periclase and spinel phase with high temperature directly, silicate and other low melting point phase for island distribution, therefore, significantly improve the high temperature strength and slag resistance of brick.
- Q:Magnesium chrome brick price?
- Magnesia brick factory with strong technology foundation as the basis, has developed more than 40 varieties of products, including building materials, non-ferrous metals, iron and steel and other fields, won the national high-tech products nearly a dozen, four patents, including magnesia spinel brick reached the world advanced levelFrom July 2006 to now won the high-tech enterprises in Liaoning province; National Standardization Management Committee issued the "adopting international standard product certificate" enterprises; in 2009 passed the ISO9001 quality management system certification; the famous brand products of Liaoning Province certificate certificate and certificate management, the reliable guarantee for the quality of products.
- Q:How much is magnesium chrome brick a ton?
- The price of bricks in different places is not the same. The average price is about 3500 yuan
- Q:What are the environmental hazards of magnesia chrome refractory bricks?
- Magnesia chrome brick with MgO and Cr2O3 as the main component of this kind of brick, high refractoriness, high strength, anti alkaline slag corrosion resistance, excellent thermal stability, has certain adaptability in industry wide application of now high temperature acid slag
- Q:Magnesia chrome brick
- Magnesia chrome brick to Magnesium Oxide (MgO) and chromium oxide (Cr2O3) as the main ingredient, refractory periclase and spinel as main mineral components of products. The bricks have high refractoriness, high temperature strength, strong resistance to alkaline slag, good thermal stability, and certain adaptability to acid slag. The main raw materials for making magnesia chrome bricks are sintered magnesia and chromite. The purity of magnesia raw materials should be as high as possible, chrome iron ore chemical composition requirements: Cr2O3:30 - 45%, CaO = 1 ~ 1.5%.
- Q:What are the types of magnesia chrome bricks for industrial use?
- It is possible to judge by the concrete kiln. The magnesium chrome bricks produced by real gold company are very good. Our factory purchased them the year before last, and their technicians were very professional, and gave us very good suggestions.
- Q:What are the main raw materials of magnesia chrome bricks?
- At present the most widely used are magnesium aluminum alloy, followed by magnesium manganese alloy and magnesium zinc zirconium alloy. Mainly used in aviation, aerospace, transportation, chemical, rocket and other industrial sectors. In practical metals, it is the lightest metal, and the specific gravity of magnesium is about 2/3 of aluminum and 1/4 of iron. It is the lightest metal in practical metals, high strength and high rigidity.
We are an integrated and synthesis enterprise involved in R & D refractories, structural design of kiln & furnace, production, consstruction, installation, maintenance of refractories. The company has one magnesite and dolomite mine, fused magnesia plant, sintering magnesia plant, three refractories production plant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western;Europe;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 88,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Construction, installation, maintenance for refractory
|Product Price Range