Order On-line Tracking
Structure Of SBS Bitumen Waterproof Membrane Description
Self adhesive SBS bitumen waterproof membrane is produced with SBS elastomer and bitumen as raw materials, using polyethylene film. Aluminium foil coated on the upward or no file(both side self-adhesive) while self-adhesive protection layer on the downward surface.It has a widely prospect new contruction waterproof materials. Good self-adhesion, no leaking,cold flexibility,especially in self-adhesion. That is unique product in waterproof and application.
Main Features of the SBS Bitumen Waterproof Membrane
1. Self-adhesive without bonding agent and torching.
2. With good elasticity and elongation, can be used in -25 degree weather.
3. Easy and safe installation, and won't be effected by the weather, greatly reduce the construction period and the cost.
4. Environment protection product.
5. Corrosion resistance and ageing-resistance.
6. Available for wet ground.
SBS Bitumen Waterproof Membrane Images
SBS Bitumen Waterproof Membrane Specifications:
1. Size: 1*10mm, 1*15mm, 1*20mm
2. Thickness: 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm
3. Weight: 25kgs, 26kgs, 32kgs, 38kgs.
4. Rolls in 1*20'GP: 800 rolls
FAQ Of SBS Bitumen Waterproof Membrane
1. What is the usage?
SBS/APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane can be widely used for building surface and basement waterproof in industrial and civil engineering, as well as waterproof for subway, cold storage, airport runway and viaduct.
SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is specially suitable to the architecture’s waterproofing in cold area and to the building of unstable constructions, while APP specially is suitable to areas of high temperature and of strong sunshine.
2. What is the application areas?
1. Balcony, bathroom, kitchen
2. Tunnels, Industrial roofs
3. Flat and sloped roofs
4. Basements, Foundation and retaining walls
5. Gardens, Bridges
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|