Fire fighting Sprinkling and irrigation General industrial services Mines Boiler feed Sea water
- Q:Where does the water go after it is sent to a pumping station?
- Potable (drinkable) water pumps placed just outside the treatment plant boost pressure in the water mains, where it eventually gets to homes, businesses and hydrants via the pipe network. Most sewers flow by gravity (downhill) to a waste water treatment plant (or septic field). But if an area is too low to be serviced by a gravity sewer, an ejector pump is set at the bottom of a collection well which pumps the wastewater to a higher elevation in a pressure pipe called a force main. A good pump station will kick on about 4 or 5 times an hour and run for several minutes. Eventually it outlets to a manhole in a gravity system and ultimately the treatment plant.
- Q:Blown Head Gasket or just a water pump?
- Not usually. You probably have a head gasket problem. If its a high mileage van you may not have ruined the engine yet. Coolant in the oil will destroy the bearings and other wear surfaces. Was the engine noisy? Did you run it a long time with the problem. About 90% of the time the engine is trashed. If the repair estimate is over $700, get a rebuilt engine or a used one.
- Q:how do i remove water pump on chrysler 3 liter v6?
- oh boy i think u have to take the timing belt , matterof factchange the timming belt too , it should be cheaper since it's already open,check pepboys autozone,murray's , they would give u a diagram for it
- Q:Why should the water pump be opened in time after the pump is started?
- The circulating water pump outlet valve is closed when starting, normal after the water outlet valve is opened, I found that, with the valve opening, the current is slowly sinking, you tell me why?, and the other is the opposite of the pump (with the valve opening current increases).
- Q:Maximum pressure of the water pump?
- In addition to what was said earlier you will also need to consider the following. Pipe frictional losses will need to be calculated. If there is a control valve or flow element then need to add 3 to 5 psi. If the chilled water goes thru a piece of equipment there will be a pressure loss across that, (example - cooling coil on an air handling unit, air separator etc) this can range from 3 to 20 psi, the equip vendor should be able to provide this. If your pumps are on the ground floor, you might be able to neglect the pressure due to elevation if the loop remains pressurized by the pump(s). Might be a good idea to have an engineer review this who has sized pumps before.
- Q:How hard is it to change a water pump on a 1993 Pontiac Grand Am with the 3.3 Liter motor?
- Go to parts store get CHILTONS manual for your car. Make sure your problem is in book. Chiltons, other books not as good. Local library may have book. Biggest problem is ,usually, find the proper bolts to remove. Not too big a chore really. Be sure all old gasket material is removed from the engine where the new pump wiil seal. Do not turn the water pump shaft on the new pump any more than necessary, they have a mechanical seal that can be damaged. Probably a four hour job for the inexperienced. If it's necessary to pull radiator the book will tell you, that would add a couple hours.
- Q:Well water house pump question.?
- Okay, Adam, we also have a well and just put in a new one. The setting that says System means that the water is running through the filter. The setting that says by pass means that the water is NOT running through the filter. You will have water either way in your house (or you should). It is just either, it is running through the filter, or it is not. I hope I have helped. gram
- Q:Is it the a hose or the water pump? ?
- don,t start it but fill it up and take each hose and twist it some. if it,s a hose then it will start to leak. water pumps usually leak a lot when it,s running.
- Q:Marine cabin water pump?
- Those pumps are usually self priming.. either you have a PLUGGED LINE or the water pump froze in the cold and it needs to be replaced... but they are cheap.
- Q:Ask the principle of fire truck and pump adapter
- Fire engines have their own hoses. I've seen them. They usually have hydrants. They take water from them. If they don't work, they have their own water
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average