Fire fighting Sprinkling and irrigation General industrial services Mines Boiler feed Sea water
- Q:Does the pump accessories have a shelf life?
- No, they don't have a shelf life before and after the sale,Before selling, it is infinitely long, and there is no expiration date after the sale
- Q:how do i replace a water pump on a 96 ford windstar 3.8?
- 96 Ford Windstar
- Q:i have a 9.9hp evinrude not pumping water properly?
- No question about it. Replace the impeller. It's easy - the hard part is getting the fasteners off without breaking a stud. Be patient and use liquid wrench and give it an hour or more to work. Tap the nuts and then try them. A final resort would be careful (very careful) use of a propane torch to free the nuts. If not replaced, eventually blades will break off the impeller and foul the cooling system.... which can be a very expensive and difficult repair.....overheating is also very bad for the engine.... so fix the water pump.
- Q:Which 12 volt dc water pump should I buy for my camper?
- If you are connected to a campsite water supply you do not need a pump. The pump is only required to deliver water from the fresh water tank of your camper to the faucets and if equipped toilet of your camper when you are not connected to City water, ya I know I have probably been connected to an actual City water supply 4 days in over 10 years of trailer camping... but any campground water supply is referred to as a city supply in the trailer literature. The only accessory I recommend to have is a combination filter which will stop both sediment ( very common in campground water lines ) and secondary charcoal filter which will reduce both taste and chemical intrusions on your system / palate. Would I buy a basic system demand pump? Yes, but if the cost of the pump stands between your camping season and your camping plans for the season, cancel the pump and camp!
- Q:Urgently need USB water pump please?
- The USB output has a 5V power supply. USB2 delivers up to 500mA and later versions may be 900mA. USB hubs start off with less than this (100mA) but change as they are initialised. Some dedicated USB charging ports supply up to 1.8A. There are some USB power cables that take the output from 2 ports in a sort of Y harness (first link for example). The result of all this is that only a very small pump would run from most USB ports. I did find 2 rated at 5W and 8W but the voltage was not shown. I suspect they were mains operation, meant for large water bottles. If they were 5V they would use 1A and 1.6A respectively, so only run from special USB charge points or double cables, and only in some cases anyway. I assume you want to run from a Laptop/Notebook battery for convenience. The point is that even if the USB port can supply the correct voltage and current the battery would be emptied very quickly. It is probably cheaper to get a suitable pump, then power it from a separate and more suitable rechargeable battery or mains adaptor (wall wart), whatever it takes, taking into account how long it should run with a single charge. This is about the battery voltage and the capacity in ampere hours - the number of hours it can supply a given current. D size rechargeable (Ni-MH) would run a 6V x 6W motor using 1A for about 6 hours. C size cells are half that, and AA cells about half again. It takes 4 cells to get 5V. Get them as a pack though or at least with a battery holder, as they cannot be soldered. Then you need a proper charger. Recent laptop/notebook batteries are lithium ion types, 10.8V and 4.8Ah, so deliver 1A @10.8V for 4h more or less. Other types worth considering are for cordless drills.
- Q:Water pump on 98 dodge caravan....??
- Water pumps arent too bad to change. Just follow the hoses to the pump, should be connected to the sepentine belt. Your diagnosis seems to be correct,
- Q:How to identify the motor series of pumps
- You can also use the motor speed divided by 50, equal to the motor series.
- Q:Can someone help with 91 Plymouth acclaim Water Pump replacement?
- I okorder.com/... any one with a Haynes manual and a lot patience can do it, so if your short on money you may just have to ask every friend and family you know if someone can do it for you. Just make sure its the water pump. It will be leaking out from the timing cover, if its leaking from anywhere else it not the water pump (assuming you have a Mitsubishi engine. if it is the Chrysler V-6 it will be leaking from the water pump itself, and takes a whole 30 mins to change, do it your self).
- Q:Any advise on what would be the easiest way to replace a water pump?
- If you've got the fan off you have the hardest part done on that vehicle,follow the manuals and line the parts up as you remove them.Be sure to put the bolts with the part they belong to and install them in the reverse order you took them off.
- Q:How much would it be in labor and parts to change a water pump on a new Dodge Durango?
- 1999 Dodge Durango Water Pump
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average