Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of SEG M6 -72 Monocrystalline solar module 295W Description
Solar panel refers either to a photovoltaics (PV) module, a solar hot water panel, or to a set of solar photovoltaics modules electrically
connected and mounted on a supporting structure. A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of solar cells. Solar panels can be
used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each
module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts.
2. Main Features of the SEG M6 -72 Monocrystalline solar module 295W
* Positive tolerance for mainstream products, 0 ~ +3%. Three bypass diodes
* Tested for 2400Pa load capacity, suitable for heavy snow areas
* Product customized, We offer black modules, special frame modules,
BIPV modules and Special module for low light or cloudy environment
* Anodized aluminium frame to improve corrosion resistance against the weather.
* High transparent, low iron tempered glass to improve module efficiency.
* 10 years product guarantee
* Power warranties: 10 years>= 90%, 25 years >=80%.
3. SEG M6 -72 Monocrystalline solar module 295W Images
4. SEG M6 -72 Monocrystalline solar module 295W Specification
Open Circuit Voltage at STC(VOC)
Rated Voltage at STC(VMP)
Rated Current at STC(IMP)
Short Circuit Current at STC(ISC)
Maximum Power at STC Pmav(WP)
Maximum System Voltage
5. FAQ of SEG M6 -72 Monocrystalline solar module 295W
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|