Feature: Truck Crane
Application: House demolition;Landscape;Mining;Engineering construction;Railways, field lifting,rescue operations and station,port,warehouse
Rated Loading Capacity: 8000kg
Rated Lifting Moment: 20 T.M
Max. Lifting Load: 8000kg
Max. Lifting Height: 16 m
Span: 5.6 m
Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: SQ804
Warranty: ONE YEAR
Max.Flow of Hydraulic System: 80 L/min
Rated Pressure of Hydraulic System: 22 Mpa
Slewing Angle: All 360 Rotation
Crane Weight: 3000kg
Installation Space: 1250 mm
Type: Hydraulic and Telescopic Boom Truck mounted Crane
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||pallet & wooden box for container loading|
3.All Rotation 360
4.New Brand directly from factory
SQ804(8Ton, 4-Section Telescopic Boom)
Max. Lifting Moment
Upright Supporting Leg
Max. Working Radius
Oil Tank Capacity
Max. Lifting Heigh
Allowance tension for single rope
Loading Capacity over 12 ton
Hook Lifting Speed
Diameter of wire rope
Note:the parameter is for the engine rated speed of 1500r/min
Length of wire rope
Lifting Capacity Table
Working Radius (m)
Rated Capacity (kg)
- Q:Other Xuzhou Construction Machellonery Group Inc related
- Learned from the Xugong Group, Xugong Group in 2010 operating income exceeded 66 billion yuan, an increase of more than 30%, to achieve profit growth of more than 50%, to achieve a sound and rapid development of the construction machinery industry, keep the leading position for 22 consecutive years.
- Q:What are the parts of a hospital and the personnel and machinery found in each part?
- That's incredibly complex. My hospital has literally hundreds of departments. Here's a few (I'm kind of mixing the jobs and departments together): E/R, neurology, adult medicine, child medicine, psychiatric wards and psychiatrists, social workers, counselors, surgeons with various specialties. . . The list is endless. Janitors and maintenance staff. Security people. Receptionists. Pharmacy and pharmacists. Even a gift shop. Nutritionists. Physical rehab people. X-ray techs. Cafeterias and cafeteria workers. Think of anything health related, and if you have a decent hospital in your area - trust me, they will have a department for it. ------------- I guess I didn't address the machinery thing - but same deal - it's an endless, endless list. . . MRI machines, blood pressure machines, even simple scales to weigh people on, centrifuges (blood lab), ovens (patients have to eat you know). Hospitals are just like HUGE technically advanced places where you go in and hope you aren't going to die that day (to me, at least).
- Q:How do I invent different types of machinery?
- There's lots of sites, but you can't learn how to invent. You can learn how to make things work, but invention is by definition something that's not been done before. To invent stuff, you just need to come up with new ideas and have enough money to patent it for as long as you can afford. Making an invention that actually works is a lot harder, and you need to either learn a lot and have good finance, or learn a little and be filthy rich!
- Q:how can i go about trying to film robotics, machinery and technology?
- Set your camera up in front of your TV. Then, pop in any of the Terminator dvds.... I'm here to help. Just ask, kid.
- Q:Can anyone understand the enormous challenge of rising above the Clinton machinery?
- Agreed...I have been an Obama supporter since day one, but even I could not have envisioned this. I figured that i would end up having to vote for Hillary in November..I am pleasantly surprised that so many people have joined me in taking a chance at having something better
- Q:During 2010 a corporation purchased machinery costing $450,000. This is the only acquisitions of depreciable p?
- Sorry, but your question cuts off in mid-sentence and is hence unanswerable. You'll need to add more info in the 'Additional Details' area of your question screen if you desire an answer.
- Q:Someone knows the Italian companies that produce clc clc blocks and machinery?
- Hi, i think i can help you, i know a company in Italy that produce clc blocks and machinery, and also foamed cement. I give you the link for the site, where you can see the many product that the company sell, and informations techniques.
- Q:What machinery is used during deep excavations?
- Sandvic D C120 Hydraulic drilling unit is used for drilling, CATTERPILLER make Excavator 330 DL and L T Komatsu PC 300 Volvo excavator etc are bing used for Deep Excavation. Please contact local office of the above said companies(L T, CAT, Hyuyidai, Vova) and enquire model No for the your applications.
- Q:what type of machinery is used on a dairy farm?
- In centuries past, milking a cow may have involved a stool, a bucket and patient hands. Today, dairy farms have mechanical aids to help speed up the process of milking and animal care. Milking Systems A wide range of milking systems are on the market. All usually consist of a pen to keep the cow standing in one place and a four-piece milking device, which is designed to attach to the udders and simulate the suction of a calf. The milk is then transported, via tubes and pipes, to a storage tank. Feed Dispensers As a labor-saving device, some dairy farms might use an automated feed machine. To keep the cows calm while being milked, often a feed hopper is within reach of the pen. Automated systems will drop a measured amount of feed into the hopper. The system can also be used outside if farmers supplement the cows' diets. Autoscrapers Dealing with large animals, such as cattle, can be a messy business, especially when a large number are brought inside for milking. Autoscrapers are devices that are designed to run along tracks and clear away the waste produced by the cows. The cattle will often be in pens with their backs to a central walkway; the waste runs off into this area and the scraper cleans it away so it can be dealt with more easily.
- Q:construction worker looking to get certified in heavy machinery.?
- I've okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range