Specifications of wooden houses
Light wood house structure
Ground beam anticorrosive wood, SPF structure, wall, floor and roof structure board, structural connector
Exterior wall decoration
Fiber cement board, breathing paper, accessories, ventilation wooden keel, OSB board, rock wool
Heat reservation board, fittings, waterproofing materials
Solid wood supporting beams, ceiling board
Rain carrying system
PVC rain carrying system
Doors and windows
Security door, wooden door and PVC windows, exterior and interior window frame
Interior wall decoration
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint, wallpaper
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint
Water and electricity pipes
Cold and hot water pipe, drainage pipe
Floor and accessories, kitchen and washing room tile
Bathroom and kitchen wall tile, calcium silicate board, kitchen and washing room ceiling, decoration wall, terrace waterproofing, stair and handrail, base wall decoration
To install 150m2 house needs only 40 days by 4 professional workers
One 40' container can load 120 m2 of wood house
Around 50 years
This specification is for the reference, if there are differences between actual condition, the adjusting is according to the actual condition.
Advantages of wooden houses
Wood is a natural insulator and is very effective in isolating cold and heat. This means a saving a significant amount of energy when compared to stone, concrete and brick houses. As well as being a good thermal insulator, wood is also an excellent noise absorber, making wooden houses warm, relaxing and peaceful.
Because of the way these types of buildings are constructed and the careful planning of their construction, they are quick to build when compared to buildings made from materials such as stone or concrete. This fast build represents a significant monetary saving.
Our designs make it easy to make changes and modifications to your build. Making additions, changing the plot size or moving around rooms within the design are all feasible allowing you to get the home in the style you want. Whether it's a conventional home or something more modern and darking, the choice is yours.
Made from the sustainable, renewable timber of forests in northern Finland and produced without the use of fossil fuels, these buildings are not only environmentally friendly with regards to where they come from and how they get there, but what they do when built: wooden structures actively help the environment by absorbing and storing atmospheric CO2.
Grown in the clean, pure air of northern Finland, where reindeer and moose roam wild and lichen, a perfect indicator of clean air, grows in abundance, our timber is both natural and organic. A beautiful, strong product provided by nature.
- Q:What kind of villa is good?
- One said that the development of the villa community must have a good environment, there is sufficient green area and rich landscape content
- Q:What is the price of the villa decoration?
- Villa decoration design costs are generally in accordance with the 60-100 yuan / square meter standard charge
- Q:How to build self-built villa?
- Second, apply for land to build land, it is best miscellaneous. Agricultural land to the first agricultural specia
- Q:What are the characteristics of the Spanish-style villa?
- it appears to be more mysterious, introverted, calm, heavy, color is more ancient
- Q:What is the height of the general villa?
- single layer of about 4.0m high, this is not necessarily, according to the design of the situation
- Q:What is the difference between a rural house and a villa?
- and equipment advanced high, advanced, communication, sound, decoration stress.
- Q:What kind of house to be a villa?
- Villa "is the name of the goods. Now often say" villa ", in fact, covers two foreign types of property
- Q:Villa room function how to divide the most appropriate?
- Rooms, home theater, balcony, cloakroom, dressing room, workers room
- Q:How to design villa lightning protection system?
- the use of pillars of the main tendons for the line; lightning rods directly to buy finished products
- Q:What does the quadruple villa mean?
- Villa, that is, wild, a low-level townhouse, in the suburbs or scenic area for the construction of the garden for the rest of the garden.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range