Specifications of wooden houses
Light wood house structure
Ground beam anticorrosive wood, SPF structure, wall, floor and roof structure board, structural connector
Exterior wall decoration
Fiber cement board, breathing paper, accessories, ventilation wooden keel, OSB board, rock wool
Heat reservation board, fittings, waterproofing materials
Solid wood supporting beams, ceiling board
Rain carrying system
PVC rain carrying system
Doors and windows
Security door, wooden door and PVC windows, exterior and interior window frame
Interior wall decoration
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint, wallpaper
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint
Water and electricity pipes
Cold and hot water pipe, drainage pipe
Floor and accessories, kitchen and washing room tile
Bathroom and kitchen wall tile, calcium silicate board, kitchen and washing room ceiling, decoration wall, terrace waterproofing, stair and handrail, base wall decoration
To install 150m2 house needs only 40 days by 4 professional workers
One 40' container can load 120 m2 of wood house
Around 50 years
This specification is for the reference, if there are differences between actual condition, the adjusting is according to the actual condition.
Advantages of wooden houses
Wood is a natural insulator and is very effective in isolating cold and heat. This means a saving a significant amount of energy when compared to stone, concrete and brick houses. As well as being a good thermal insulator, wood is also an excellent noise absorber, making wooden houses warm, relaxing and peaceful.
Because of the way these types of buildings are constructed and the careful planning of their construction, they are quick to build when compared to buildings made from materials such as stone or concrete. This fast build represents a significant monetary saving.
Our designs make it easy to make changes and modifications to your build. Making additions, changing the plot size or moving around rooms within the design are all feasible allowing you to get the home in the style you want. Whether it's a conventional home or something more modern and darking, the choice is yours.
Made from the sustainable, renewable timber of forests in northern Finland and produced without the use of fossil fuels, these buildings are not only environmentally friendly with regards to where they come from and how they get there, but what they do when built: wooden structures actively help the environment by absorbing and storing atmospheric CO2.
Grown in the clean, pure air of northern Finland, where reindeer and moose roam wild and lichen, a perfect indicator of clean air, grows in abundance, our timber is both natural and organic. A beautiful, strong product provided by nature.
- Q:What is the difference between a house and a villa?
- a row of two to four layers together, each several units share the external walls, a unified graphic design and independent portal
- Q:100 square meters villa size how to calculate?
- showing the villa style, and the process is not complicated, Laying roofing materials on a triangular roof truss
- Q:What are the taxes to sell the villa?
- If the landlord to the hand price, and this house certificate is full five years, taxes and fees are as follows:
- Q:What is the thickness of the villa's floor and the maximum load it can bear?
- Said the floor of the bearing capacity of the problem, because the national standard provides the carrying capacity
- Q:What is the villa residential property management content?
- engineering maintenance services: owners of the repair service should be implemented 365 days 24 hours repair system
- Q:What are the characteristics of the Spanish-style villa?
- Spanish style is a blend of Arab style and European classical style as one of the architectural form
- Q:Villa playing floor with which method is good?
- and build the attic and related to some of the deeper knowledge
- Q:What kind of villa is good?
- One said that the development of the villa community must have a good environment, there is sufficient green area and rich landscape content
- Q:What kind of apartment is the villa?
- the performance of the upper and lower left and right are all independent space, Ranging from green space
- Q:What kind of house to be a villa?
- one is HOUSE, one is Villa. If literal translation, House should be" house "," residential "Villa is the real" villa
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range