Standards and Application of Seamless Steel Tubes For Petroleum Cracking
DIN2391：Seamless Precision Steel Tubes for mechanical and automotive engineering.
EN10305-1：Seamless Steel Tubes for precision applications.
DIN17175:Seamless Tubes of Heat resistant Steels used in Boilers, Pressure vessels & equipment for service upto 600° C and at high pressures.
ASTM A106/SA106:Seamless Carbon Steel Pipes for High - Temperature Service.
ASTM A179/SA179:Seamless Cold-Drawn Low-Carbon Steel tubes for Heat-Exchanger and Condenser.
ASTM A192/SA192:Seamless Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes for High-Pressure Service.
ASTM A210/SA210:Seamless Medium-Carbon Steel Tubes for Boiler and Super heater.
Request a Supplier Assessment Report of Seamless Steel Tubes For Petroleum Cracking
You can either send the default request below or compose your own request to the supplier.
Usages of Seamless Steel Tubes For Petroleum Cracking
It can be used for transmitting a large number of fluid. Such as oil, natural gas, water and some solid materials. At the same time it can be widely used as the manufacture of various structural parts and mechanical parts,as well as building construction.
Package of Seamless Steel Tubes For Petroleum Cracking
Packaging/Delivery Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The first prerequisite we need to determine is: what are the specifications of the steel pipe mentioned? Such as the commonly used steel pipe specifications: diameter 108*4.5, diameter 219*6, diameter 377*10, diameter and wall thickness of steel pipe with different specifications, different weight, so the steel price per meter is different.
- Q:Is steel pipe made of profiles?
- Large steel: large steel, I-beam, channel steel, angle steel and flat steel are hot rolled, round bar, Fang Gang, six angle iron in addition to hot rolling, there are forging, cold drawn and so on.
- Q:What place must use galvanized steel pipe to make lighting line?
- Galvanized steel pipe with hot-dip galvanizing or galvanized coating on it. Galvanizing can increase the corrosion resistance and prolong the service life of the steel pipe. The use of galvanized pipe is very wide, except for water, gas, oil and other general low pressure fluid pipeline, is used in petroleum industry especially offshore oil well pipe and oil pipe, chemical coking equipment oil heater, cooler, oil pipe exchanger for coal distillation, and support piles, Zhanqiao mine tunnel the tubes.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- Seamless steel pipe: a pipe with a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for transporting fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- Carbon steel is actually relative to alloy steel, mainly carbon content, and 20# seamless steel is carbon steel! In addition, there are stainless steel, stainless steel is considered a kind of alloy steel, but the processing is not the same, the performance is not the same, good looking outside!The description of the material in alloy steel is actually the content of the metal elements in the steel (usually the percentage number).
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- If it is seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe, the method of expression is: nominal diameter refers to the outer diameter (diameter * wall thickness). The unit is mm. [for example, seamless steel tubes of phi 32 * 3. It means that the nominal diameter (outside diameter) is seamless steel pipe of phi 32mm and wall thickness 3mm.
- Q:What's the use of steel pipe?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. (
- Q:Does the seamless steel pipe need rust removal?
- Chemical and electrolytic methods are generally used for pickling treatment. The pipeline corrosion only uses chemical pickling, which can remove oxide, rust and old coating. Sometimes, it can be treated as sand blasting after rust removing. Two. Although chemical cleaning can make the surface reach a certain degree of cleanliness and roughness, but its anchor grain is shallow, and easy to pollute the environment.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Quality solutionsThe carbon steels we usually refer to include carbon structural steels and carbon tool steelsThe common steel pipe is divided into two kinds: seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe. The welded pipe of small size is straight welded, and the big size steel pipe is usually spiral welded
- Q:Steel pipe is particularly long, how to clean the inner wall of the pipe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned
- High cleanliness requirements for ultrasonic cleaningUltrasonic cleaning principle: the pressure change of ultrasonic wave propagation in the liquid in the liquid cavitation phenomenon strongly, per second produced millions of tiny gas bubbles, these bubbles rapidly in large pressure under the action of not following the violent explosion, impact force and produce strong suction, enough to make the stubborn dirt quickly stripped.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range