Standards and Application of Seamless Steel Tubes For Petroleum Cracking
DIN2391：Seamless Precision Steel Tubes for mechanical and automotive engineering.
EN10305-1：Seamless Steel Tubes for precision applications.
DIN17175:Seamless Tubes of Heat resistant Steels used in Boilers, Pressure vessels & equipment for service upto 600° C and at high pressures.
ASTM A106/SA106:Seamless Carbon Steel Pipes for High - Temperature Service.
ASTM A179/SA179:Seamless Cold-Drawn Low-Carbon Steel tubes for Heat-Exchanger and Condenser.
ASTM A192/SA192:Seamless Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes for High-Pressure Service.
ASTM A210/SA210:Seamless Medium-Carbon Steel Tubes for Boiler and Super heater.
Request a Supplier Assessment Report of Seamless Steel Tubes For Petroleum Cracking
You can either send the default request below or compose your own request to the supplier.
Usages of Seamless Steel Tubes For Petroleum Cracking
It can be used for transmitting a large number of fluid. Such as oil, natural gas, water and some solid materials. At the same time it can be widely used as the manufacture of various structural parts and mechanical parts,as well as building construction.
Package of Seamless Steel Tubes For Petroleum Cracking
Packaging/Delivery Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Grain size: usually, the grain size of the metal is related to the heat treatment temperature and the time at which the metal is kept at the same temperature. Therefore, the welded pipe and seamless tube annealing of the same grain size. If the minimum tube cold treatment, the grain size of the weld metal is smaller than the grain size, welding or grain size is the same.Strength: the strength of the pipeline in the composition of the alloy and alloy containing the same and the same heat treatment of seamless tube and seamed tube essentially consistent strength. After the tensile test and three-dimensional vibration test, tube tearing almost all occurred in the welding point or away from the heated area where. This is because there is little impurity in the weld and the nitrogen content is slightly higher, so the strength of the welded joint is better than that of other parts. However, the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Association believes that the seamed tube can withstand 85% of the allowable pressure, which is mainly due to improved welding equipment data collection prior to today. The provisions of ASME 100% completely under license by ultrasonic testing pressure tube. Similarly, Europe and Asia also stipulates that can ensure the quality of welding performance by eddy current test tube, the eddy current testing is subject to legal procedures and licensed institutions. Trent's eddy current test was approved by the Swedish power division. ASME believes the current loss is relatively small, high-quality performance based on the seamed tube.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- According to the metal processing performance, pipe size, quality requirements, as well as investment and benefits to choose different processing methods and corresponding auxiliary processes. The basic process of cold rolling of cold drawn pipe are: (1) tube feeding, the pipe material for hot-rolled finished or semi-finished tube, pipe extrusion pipe and welded pipe; (2) pipe material preparation, including inspection, bundling, pickling, cleaning, washing, drying, neutralization, grease and so on; (3) cold processing (cold or cold); (4) finished finishing finished including heat treatment, straightening, sampling, end cutting, inspection (manual inspection and various testing), pressure test, oiling, packaging and warehousing etc.. Different products are refined and the content varies.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- Zinc plating, hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing, to see the design instructions and design requirements, which will explain
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- Other name: 90 degree elbow, right angle bend, love bend, punching elbow, pressing elbow, mechanism bend, welding elbow, etc..Usage: connect two pipes with same nominal diameter or different pipe, make the pipe bend at 90, 45, 180 degrees and various degrees.Bending radius is less than or equal to 1.5 times the diameter of the elbow. It is 1.5 times larger than the pipe diameter and belongs to the elbow
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- If it is reserved for embedded pipe pre buried steel waterproof casing, set of waterproof casing steel production and installation is to set the quota items, if the outdoor installation of welded steel pipe buried steel casing pre quota items, if it is a reserved hole, then there is no need to set the quota items.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Magnetization. Winding the insulated wire on the object, passing in the direct current, and taking it down after a period of time.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- 1, DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, the outer diameter and diameter of the average. The value of DN, the value of =De, the thickness of -0.5* tube wall. Note: This is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter. Water and gas transmission pipe (galvanized steel pipe or non galvanized steel pipe), cast iron pipe, steel plastic composite pipe and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe, etc., shall be marked with nominal diameter "DN" (such as DN15, DN50).2, De mainly refers to the pipe diameter, PPR, PE, PP pipe diameter, generally use the De label, are marked as outer diameter and thickness of the form, De25 * 3.3 and D generally refer to the inner diameter of the pipe.4, d concrete pipe diameter. Reinforced concrete (or concrete) pipe, clay pipe, acid resistant ceramic tube, pipe and other pipe diameter gangwa, should be said with inner diameter of D (such as D230, D380 etc.)5, Phi represents the diameter of the ordinary circle. It can also indicate the outer diameter of the pipe, but it should be multiplied by the wall thickness at this time. Such as: Phi 25 x 3, indicating outer diameter 25mm, wall thickness of 3mm pipe.
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20#: low carbon steel seamless steel pipe, carbon steel is generally divided into low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel three, 45# steel in carbon steel, low carbon steel is lower than 45#, 45# is higher than that of high carbon steel, seamless steel pipe, such as no special requirements, using 20# seamless steel tube. 20# seamless steel pipe material is 20# steel, the strength is slightly higher than 15#, very little quenching, no temper brittleness. Cold plastic deformation and for bending, rolling, bending and hammer arch processing, arc welding and contact welding welding performance is good, when the thickness is small, prone to strict requirement of shape crack or complex shape parts. The cold or normalizing state of the cutting process is better than that of the annealed one. It is generally used to make workpieces with little stress and high toughness.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- This kind of steel tube and ordinary hot-rolled seamless steel pipe and cold drawn seamless steel tube in the outer surface is different from the outer surface, and the diameter of the smooth finish of precision steel tube, stainless steel color and the same, inside and outside surface due to manufacturing reasons with a layer of oil.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range