Specifications of Seamless Steel Tubes For Hydraulic Pillar Service
1) OD: 1/2''---24'' WT : SCH5 ------SXH XXS
2) shortest time delivery
3)API and ISO
4) IN STOCK
Usages of Seamless Steel Tubes For Hydraulic Pillar Service
It can be used for transmitting a large number of fluid. Such as oil, natural gas, water and some solid materials. At the same time it can be widely used as the manufacture of various structural parts and mechanical parts,as well as building construction.
Package of Seamless Steel Tubes For Hydraulic Pillar Service
Packaging/Delivery Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- GB/T3091-2008: DN150 welded steel pipe, wall thickness of 6mm, the theory of the weight of welded steel pipe 24.02kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 6mm, C=1.02, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 6mm galvanized steel 1.02*24.02= 24.5kg/m.
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- It is through one or several consumable between the electrode and the workpiece on the metal heating the metal between a process with the arc to metal and filler material fully melted, no pressure, filler metal parts work from all electrodes
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe mainly because of anti-interference and electrical connectivity, to prevent other strong magnetic strong signal interference weak signal, while in the electrical connection, galvanized steel pipe can be directly connected to the bridge.
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, but this is neither the outside diameter nor the inside diameter, and the "Phi" means the outer diameter of the steel pipe. For example, the same nominal diameter of the steel pipe due to its different wall thickness, corresponding to the outer diameter is also different. As can be seen from the chart below:Project control table (commonly used) diameter pressure pipe standard pressure pipe standard pressure pipe standard specification DN- nominal diameter: diameter of large diameter series DN15- 22mm DN20- 27mm DN25- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 34mm, DN32- 42mm DN40- 48mm DN50- 60mm DN65-, Phi Phi 76 (73) mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 114mm DN125- and Phi Phi Phi. 140mm DN150- 168mm DN200- 219mm DN250- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 273mm, DN300- 324mm DN350- 360mm DN400- 406mm DN450- 457mm DN500- and Phi Phi Phi Phi, 508mm DN600- 610mm, DN15- 18mm series of small diameter Phi Phi Phi, DN20- 25mm DN25- 32mm DN32- 38mm DN40- 45mm DN50- Phi Phi, Phi Phi Phi 57mm DN65- 73mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 108mm, DN125- 133mm DN150- 159mm DN200- and Phi Phi Phi Phi, 219mm DN250- 273mm DN300- 325mm DN350- 377mm, Phi phi,
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Welded steel pipe, also known as welded pipe, is made of steel or strip after the formation of welding welded steel pipe, usually 6 meters in length. Welded steel pipe production technology is simple, high production efficiency, varieties and specifications, equipment investment is less, but the general strength is lower than seamless steel pipe.
- Q:What is the diameter of the steel tube DN20?
- The symbol is DN, the unit is mm, but omitted to write. Also available in English in.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- JDG pipe is the replacement of traditional PVC and SC pipes and other traditional wire conduits. It is a breakthrough in the field of building electrical field using new materials and technologies. The JDG pipe adopts the cross connecting ground wire of galvanized steel pipe and thin-wall steel pipe, overcomes the defects of complicated construction and large construction loss of common metal pipe, and solves the problems of poor fire resistance and difficult grounding of PVC pipe. Because the JDG pipe material is more expensive than the ordinary pipe material, it is more used in the construction, such as comprehensive wiring, fire protection wiring and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between round and round tubes?
- Round steel is solid and round tubes are hollow
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- It's plastic tubePolyvinyl chloride (Poly, Vinyl, Chloride, PVC)PVC is a VCM monomer (vinyl, chloride, monomer), in peroxide, azo compounds and other initiators;
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range