Specifications of Seamless Steel Tubes For High-pressure For Chemical Fertilizar Equipments
1)superior in quality
2) quick in delivery
3) OD:8-720mm WT:3-60mm
4) Material:10# 20#,304 Q235 Q235B
high-pressure seamless steel tubes for chemical fertilizer equipments
Size OD: 3-60mm
Standard of Seamless Steel Tubes For High-pressure For Chemical Fertilizar
Standard: GB/T8162 GB3087 BGZJ518-2006 GB/T8163
Grade : 20#,304 Q235 Q235B Q235C Q235D and so on
End : BE and Plain end with pipe caps
Technique :Cold rolled, hot rolled, cold drawn
Usage of Seamless Steel Tubes For High-pressure For Chemical Fertilizar
Usage to industrial pipe, high-pressure boiler pipe,and food industry
Payment of Seamless Steel Tubes For High-pressure For Chemical Fertilizar
TT and irrevocable L/C
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- SHS stands for thin-walled square steel tubes in the structure and represents the self ignition ceramic composite steel tube in the material
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- Rectangular tube is a kind of hollow long strip steel, also known as flat tube, flat square tube or square flat tube (Gu Mingsiyi). A large amount of pipe used to transport fluids, such as petroleum,Natural gas, water, gas, steam, etc., in addition to bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- The welded pipe is rolled into the steel tubular to sew or spiral seam welded in the manufacturing method, and is divided into low pressure fluid delivery with welded steel pipe, spiral welded steel pipe, welded steel pipe, welded pipe roll etc.. Seamless steel pipe can be used in various industries, such as liquid, pneumatic, pipeline and gas pipeline. Welding pipes can be used in water pipelines, gas pipelines, heating pipes, electrical appliances, pipelines and so on.
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- If it is seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe, the method of expression is: nominal diameter refers to the outer diameter (diameter * wall thickness). The unit is mm. [for example, seamless steel tubes of phi 32 * 3. It means that the nominal diameter (outside diameter) is seamless steel pipe of phi 32mm and wall thickness 3mm.
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- According to the operation requirements of the electric welding machine, connect the lead wire and set up the proper welding parameter of the electric welding machine, which can be operated by manual or automatic two input methods.After checking, start the electric welding machine and enter the welding process. When the welding time is reached, the machine will automatically enter the cooling state.When the pipe completely removed after cooling, electric fusion welding machine.Cutting the pipe with the cutting tool of plastic pipe or fine toothed saw with cutting guide device, and making its end face perpendicular to the axis of pipe. Remove the edges of the edges with a knife, scrape the weld area in the pipe or spigot end and clean the weld area.Should use the special fixture as far as possible to secure the components to be connected, and the roundness of the pipe shall not exceed 1.5% of the outer diameter of the pipe, or it should be corrected on the corresponding fixture.
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- Shear forming: on the production line will be along the outer edge of the spiral plate winding tube.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- In appearance, seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe difference in the welded pipe wall welded tendons, and seamless No.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- First you will rust steel, to clean, good quality alkyd rustproof paint, completely dry after brushing paint, color to see his kind of love.
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Seamless steel tube processing technology:1.1 、 hot rolled seamless tubes are usually produced on automatic rolling mills. After checking and cleaning the surface defects, the solid tube is cut into the required length, centring on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the heating furnace and punched on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel tube by continuous rolling mill.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing method must be used or combined. Cold rolling is usually carried out on a two roller mill, where the steel tube is rolled in the annular groove made of variable cross section, round hole groove and stationary conical head. Cold drawing is usually performed in single chain or double chain cold drawn machines from 0.5 to 100T.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe.Seamless steel pipe use: mainly used to transport fluid pipeline or structural parts.The main use of steel pipe joints (steel) two welded together, so the price is cheap, widely used.
- Q:Which is cheaper, angle iron or steel pipe?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. Using steel pipe to manufacture road bridge can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating protective layer, save investment and maintenance cost.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range