Specifications of Seamless Steel Tubes For High-pressure For Chemical Fertilizar Equipments
1)superior in quality
2) quick in delivery
3) OD:8-720mm WT:3-60mm
4) Material:10# 20#,304 Q235 Q235B
high-pressure seamless steel tubes for chemical fertilizer equipments
Size OD: 3-60mm
Standard of Seamless Steel Tubes For High-pressure For Chemical Fertilizar
Standard: GB/T8162 GB3087 BGZJ518-2006 GB/T8163
Grade : 20#,304 Q235 Q235B Q235C Q235D and so on
End : BE and Plain end with pipe caps
Technique :Cold rolled, hot rolled, cold drawn
Usage of Seamless Steel Tubes For High-pressure For Chemical Fertilizar
Usage to industrial pipe, high-pressure boiler pipe,and food industry
Payment of Seamless Steel Tubes For High-pressure For Chemical Fertilizar
TT and irrevocable L/C
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- The single length of galvanized pipe is 6 meters. The length of galvanized seamless steel tube is uncertain. It depends on the length of seamless steel tube
- Q:Material of welded steel pipe
- GB/T3091-1993 (galvanized steel pipe for low pressure fluid delivery). Mainly used to transport water, gas, air, oil and heating, hot water or steam, etc. generally lower pressure fluid and other use tube. Its representative material is Q235 grade a steel.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe what is the difference?
- Identification method: see the inside of the pipe, because the external, will deal with the welded pipe is inside a gap, you can see some, some, is not easy to see, you can slowly by hand touch, or see the specifications are relatively thin, welded pipe
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- Carbon steel is actually relative to alloy steel, mainly carbon content, and 20# seamless steel is carbon steel! In addition, there are stainless steel, stainless steel is considered a kind of alloy steel, but the processing is not the same, the performance is not the same, good looking outside!The description of the material in alloy steel is actually the content of the metal elements in the steel (usually the percentage number).
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- DN is nominal diameter, nominal diameter (or nominal diameter), that is, all kinds of pipe and pipe accessories of universal caliber. The same nominal diameter of the tube and pipe accessories can connect with each other, with interchangeability. It is not a real sense of the pipe diameter or diameter, although its value is closer with the pipe diameter or equivalent; in order to make the tube, pipe connection size uniform, with nominal diameter (also called nominal diameter, nominal diameter).
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The steel tube is a hollow steel strip, used as pipe conveying fluid, such as oil, gas, water, gas, steam, in addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same, the weight is light, so it is widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.Pipe classification: steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) two categories. It can be divided into round tube and special-shaped tube according to the sectional shape. The round steel tube is widely used, but there are some special-shaped steel tubes such as square, rectangle, semicircle, hexagon, equilateral triangle and octagon.
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The theoretical weight calculation formula of ordinary carbon steel tube is:The weight of each meter is kg/m= (outer diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466For example: inventory 20# pipe diameter of 108*4.5 weight per meter:Kg/m= (108-4.5) *4.5*0.02466=11.485In accordance with the diameter of 108*4.5 steel pipe market price is 4500 yuan / ton as an example, we can know the diameter of 108*4.5 steel pipe per meter price: 11.485*4.5=51.68 yuan.
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:Is the electric pipe used with steel pipe or PVC pipe?
- Electric pipe laying is generally divided into the following circumstances:1) the explosion-proof area must be galvanized steel pipe and explosion proof flexible pipe (used for front end equipment connection);2) non explosion-proof area can use KBG pipe or PVC tube, the former is higher cost, but the installation is firm, the latter is low cost, easy to construction, and in the rain where it will not rust, but compared to the KBG pipe may be damaged.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- This kind of steel tube and ordinary hot-rolled seamless steel pipe and cold drawn seamless steel tube in the outer surface is different from the outer surface, and the diameter of the smooth finish of precision steel tube, stainless steel color and the same, inside and outside surface due to manufacturing reasons with a layer of oil.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range