Specifications of Seamless Steel Tubes And Pipes For Low And Medium Pressure Boiler:
Standard： Chinese GB3087
Main steel pipe grade ： 10、20（Other grade is also negotiable.）
Chemical Compositon & Mechanical Propertise ：
For manufacturing、heating-pipeliners、containers、steaming pipeliners of low/medium pressure boilers(P<5.88Mpa,T<450℃)
Packaging & Delivery:
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips
40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving orinigal LC or prepayment.
- Q:What place must use galvanized steel pipe to make lighting line?
- Zinc plating has the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion, long service life and so on. The plating solution of galvanized steel matrix and melting the occurrence of complex physical and chemical reaction, the formation of the structure corrosion resistance of Zn Fe alloy layer closely. The alloy layer is integrated with the pure zinc layer and the steel pipe matrix. Therefore, corrosion resistance, submit amendmentsTherefore, under the water or the environment is more humid, it is recommended to use galvanized steel pipe to make the lighting pipe.
- Q:What's the difference between straight steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Observe whether there is weld seam. Welded pipe without treatment, there are obvious weld, there are bulges, like scars. A better point will shave off the weld, but there is a distinct difference between the eye and the eye. Also a small number of pipe will be processed after cold rolling, surface roughness and accuracy are relatively high, may be counterfeit seamless pipe sales. Careful observation will still show that the pipe wall will have a continuous spiral, metal luster slightly brighter, that is, the original welding seam, metallographic structure and other parts of the difference. To tell the truth, the layman would have to observe that it might be a little difficult.
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- Seamless root weight per meter: 1 mm (diameter - thickness) * wall thickness of *0.02466*1 meters is? Normal KG/M pipe length 8-11rice
- Q:What's the material of Q325 steel pipe?
- Q235 refers to the material yield stress of 235MPa carbon steel, because of its low price, good machining and welding performance, it is generally used for welding structural parts. Of course, the unimportant parts can be used for it.
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Generally finished seamless steel tubes are less than twelve meters, mainly for the convenience of shipment.In times of rolling (processing), the steel pipe can reach 80 meters or longer.
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- 1, the process is different, one is chemical treatment, one is physical treatment; hot-dip galvanized coating is reliable, not easy to fall off2, hot-dip galvanized coating thickness, so strong corrosion resistance. And zinc plating (electroplating) coating evenly, surface quality is better, coating thickness is generally between a few microns to more than ten microns.3 hot galvanizing is a chemical process, which belongs to electrochemical reaction. Zinc plating is a physical treatment, just brush a layer of zinc on the surface, there is no galvanizing inside, so the zinc layer is easy to fall off. Hot-dip galvanizing is used in building construction.4 、 hot galvanized pipe is to make molten metal and iron matrix reaction and produce alloy layer, so that the substrate and coating two combination.
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- Formula of steel tube: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466= per meter weight1000 divided by the weight per metre is how many meters per ton
- Q:How can the immersed pipe pile put steel cage into the steel pipe? Which expert to answer?
- Cast-in-place pile for pile machine in place, hammer (vibration), on the edge of immersed tube material, hammer (vibration) side of extubation, and continue pouring concrete, steel cage, continue pouring concrete and extubation to pile.
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- 1.5 inch [1 1/2 steel pipe, outer diameter 48.3mm, 1.5 inches, refers to the pipe bore is approximately the inner diameter (25.4x1.5 = 38.1mm). [DN40] the specific parameters of the steel pipe are as follows;The average wall thickness is: 3.5mm;The minimum wall thickness is 3.06mm,Nominal diameter is 40mm,External Jing is 48.3mm,
- Q:What's the difference between a cracked carbon steel tube and a liquid carbon steel tube?
- Test: cracking carbon steel pipe in addition to eddy current testing, but also to do ultrasonic testing, and liquid carbon steel tubes are generally only eddy current testing.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range