Specifications of Seamless Steel Tubes And Pipes For Low And Medium Pressure Boiler:
Standard： Chinese GB3087
Main steel pipe grade ： 10、20（Other grade is also negotiable.）
Chemical Compositon & Mechanical Propertise ：
For manufacturing、heating-pipeliners、containers、steaming pipeliners of low/medium pressure boilers(P<5.88Mpa,T<450℃)
Packaging & Delivery:
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips
40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving orinigal LC or prepayment.
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- The single length of galvanized pipe is 6 meters. The length of galvanized seamless steel tube is uncertain, depending on the length of seamless steel tube.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Grain size: usually, the grain size of the metal is related to the heat treatment temperature and the time at which the metal is kept at the same temperature. Therefore, the welded pipe and seamless tube annealing of the same grain size. If the minimum tube cold treatment, the grain size of the weld metal is smaller than the grain size, welding or grain size is the same.Strength: the strength of the pipeline in the composition of the alloy and alloy containing the same and the same heat treatment of seamless tube and seamed tube essentially consistent strength. After the tensile test and three-dimensional vibration test, tube tearing almost all occurred in the welding point or away from the heated area where. This is because there is little impurity in the weld and the nitrogen content is slightly higher, so the strength of the welded joint is better than that of other parts. However, the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Association believes that the seamed tube can withstand 85% of the allowable pressure, which is mainly due to improved welding equipment data collection prior to today. The provisions of ASME 100% completely under license by ultrasonic testing pressure tube. Similarly, Europe and Asia also stipulates that can ensure the quality of welding performance by eddy current test tube, the eddy current testing is subject to legal procedures and licensed institutions. Trent's eddy current test was approved by the Swedish power division. ASME believes the current loss is relatively small, high-quality performance based on the seamed tube.
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- There are two kinds of hot dip galvanizing, zinc plated and non galvanized. The flowers must be hot-dip galvanized, without flowers, similar to galvanized.
- Q:Is steel pipe made of profiles?
- Large steel: large steel, I-beam, channel steel, angle steel and flat steel are hot rolled, round bar, Fang Gang, six angle iron in addition to hot rolling, there are forging, cold drawn and so on.
- Q:Is it good to buy a simple wardrobe or a steel pipe?
- If the home place is big, buy Wooden, good-looking durable, if the place is small, buy cloth, easy to receive, mobile, tidy and cheap.
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- A large number of pipes used for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:What is DN50 for welded pipe?
- Refers to the use of welded steel pipe made of DN50 steel pipe, refers to the inside diameter is 50mm, the market of common DN50 pipe also refers to the 2 inch pipe, standard pipe: 3.5mm thickness, pipe diameter 60mm, the weight of 4.88kg/m theory. DN50 seamless steel pipe, commonly used in the market, has two specifications: 57mm, 60mm, and if no special instructions, 57mm is commonly used. The outer diameter of the welded pipe is only 60mm this specification.
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN represents the path of the tube". Fair represents diameter. Path is the diameter of the fluid through which it should be inside. The diameter may be the outer diameter or the inner diameter. The diameter is only used when the pipe is used for flow through. Fair as long as the garden can be used. According to the requirements of mechanical drawing fair, DN text notes.
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The spiral tube called spiral steel tube or spiral welded pipe, the low carbon steel or low alloy structural steel strips in a helical line certain angle (called forming angle) rolled into a tube, then the tube welding seam made up, it can be used in narrow strip production of large diameter steel pipe. The pitch of a spiral pipe is much larger than that of a bellows.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- The difference is: 20# ordinary steel seamless steel pipe. 20G is the type of steel for high pressure boiler tubes.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range