1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Seamless tube is a strip of steel with a hollow cross section and no seams at all. The general is rolled into a cylindrical tube plate welding.
- Q:What place must use galvanized steel pipe to make lighting line?
- Galvanized steel pipe with hot-dip galvanizing or galvanized coating on it. Galvanizing can increase the corrosion resistance and prolong the service life of the steel pipe. The use of galvanized pipe is very wide, except for water, gas, oil and other general low pressure fluid pipeline, is used in petroleum industry especially offshore oil well pipe and oil pipe, chemical coking equipment oil heater, cooler, oil pipe exchanger for coal distillation, and support piles, Zhanqiao mine tunnel the tubes.
- Q:What is the theoretical weight per square meter of the steel pipe diameter of the outer frame and the thickness of the tube wall 3mm 48mm?
- Dimensions of ordinary steel tubes (taken from GB/T 17395-1998)The theory of weight / (kg/m) | wall thickness (2.9 3.0mm: 3.33)
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Is the coating of the inside of the pipe, such as pipe conveying sulfuric acid will corrode, corrosion, but soft plastic pipe, buried in the ground to wall thicker, then you can use the liner and characteristics of hard for using steel pipe laying, sheathed in the steel pipe into the thin plastic tube, it can transport the sulfuric acid,
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- It is through one or several consumable between the electrode and the workpiece on the metal heating the metal between a process with the arc to metal and filler material fully melted, no pressure, filler metal parts work from all electrodes
- Q:Which is better, galvanized steel pipe or stainless steel?
- Most of the use requirements are to maintain the original appearance of the building for a long time. In determining the type of stainless steel to be chosen, the main consideration is the aesthetic standards required, the corrosivity of the atmosphere in the area, and the cleaning system to be adopted. However, other applications increasingly seek only structural integrity or watertightness. For example, the roof and side walls of industrial buildings. In these applications, the construction cost of the owner may be more important than the aesthetic, the surface is not very clean can also. The use of 304 stainless steel in a dry indoor environment is quite effective.
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- The quality of the steel pipe should be in line with the national standard "stainless steel seamless pipe for fluid transportation" (GBT 14976-2012) requirements.
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Installation quota of seamless steel pipe project, if it is indoor engineering, sets of welded steel pipe, the price adjustment can
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- You're not usually advised to do it yourself, because you can't do it yourself. General powder coating, spray before the treatment is very strict, to be high temperature baking, and their spraying are dry paint, it does not add hardening agent, that is, the surface dry, but not hard, not wear-resistant. So don't scrape off the paint, or you'll look good after spraying, and it will be ugly in a few days,.If you really like to look good, you can buy some stickers back to paste, without affecting the appearance..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range