Specifications of Seamless Steel Tube And Pipe For Ship Building Usage
1.GB,ASTM DIN JIS
2.OD: 38mm- 406mm(1inch-16inches)
WT: 10mm - 100mm
Usage of Seamless Steel Tube And Pipe For Ship Building Usage
.seamless steel pipes, welded steel pipes ，carbon pipes, alloy steel pipes
steel pipes for liquid service, structural pipes, boiler pipes, pipes for shipping, Drill Collar pipes
Standard of Seamless Steel Tube And Pipe For Ship Building Usage
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffold steel pipe shall be made of 48.3 * 3.6 steel tube. The maximum mass of each steel tube shall not be greater than 25.8kg.Fastener type steel pipe scaffold: for building construction and build, bear the load by the fastener and steel pipe and other scaffolding and support frame, collectively referred to as scaffolding. The fastener is a fastening piece which is fastened by bolts.
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- The middle of the steel pipe is hollow, and the round steel is solid. When compared with the solid steel such as round steel, the steel tube has the same flexural strength and torsion strengthLight weight, is an economic section of steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts, such as oil drilling pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bicycle frame and steel scaffolding used in construction.
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Rectangular fastener: used for the connection of two vertical intersecting steel tubes. It relies on the frictional force between the fastener and the steel tube to carry the load.Swivel fastener: used for connecting two steel tubes intersecting at any angle
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- There are two ways of cathodic protection: sacrificial anode, cathodic protection and impressed current cathodic protection.Sacrificial anode: connect a living metal or alloy to a protective metal to form a galvanic cell. The active metal replaces the protected metal to lose electrons so that the protected metal is not corroded.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe, PPR pipe, PE pipe, U-PVC pipe and HDPE double wall corrugated pipe and what is the difference between the characteristics of
- PE pipe, polyethylene pipe, the past is also commonly used in low temperature water, but because of its short life now use less prone to aging, more PE material for the production of plastic bags;
- Q:Is the steel frame on each floor supporting formwork (floor) called full scaffolding?
- Full house scaffold is mainly used in the decoration construction of the single storey workshop, exhibition hall, gymnasium and so on. It consists of vertical pole, cross bar, diagonal brace and scissors support
- Q:Hot galvanized steel pipe for use?
- Hot galvanized pipe: in order to improve the corrosion resistance of steel pipe, galvanized steel pipe. Galvanized steel pipe hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, zinc plating cost is low, the surface is not very smooth.The hot-dip galvanized pipe is an alloy layer that causes molten metal to react with the iron matrix, thus combining the substrate with the two coating. Hot dip galvanizing is the first steel pickling, in order to remove iron, steel pipe surface after pickling, cleaning by ammonium chloride or zinc chloride solution or ammonium chloride and zinc chloride aqueous solution tank, and then into the hot dip tank. Hot galvanizing has the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion, long service life and so on. A complex physical and chemical reaction is formed between the steel tube matrix and the molten plating solution to form a corrosion resistant structure with a tight zinc - iron alloy layer. The alloy layer is integrated with the pure zinc layer and the steel pipe matrix. Therefore, it has strong corrosion resistance.
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Welded steel pipe for different welding process and divided into the furnace pipe welding (ERW) pipe and automatic arc welding, because of the different forms of welding seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe is divided into two kinds, end its shape is divided into circular welded and shaped (square, flat) pipe.The welded pipe is rolled into the steel tubular to sew or spiral seam welded in the manufacturing method, and is divided into low pressure fluid delivery with welded steel pipe, spiral welded steel pipe, welded steel pipe, welded pipe roll etc.. Seamless steel pipe can be used in various industries, such as liquid, pneumatic, pipeline and gas pipeline. Welding pipes can be used in water pipelines, gas pipelines, heating pipes, electrical appliances, pipelines and so on.Press materialSteel pipe according to the pipe material (ie steel) can be divided into: carbon tube and alloy tube, stainless steel tube.Carbon tube can be divided into ordinary carbon steel tube and high quality carbon structure tube.The alloy tube can be divided into: low alloy pipe, alloy pipe structure, high alloy tube, high strength tube. Bearing tube, heat resistant acid resistant stainless pipe, precision alloy (such as cutting alloy) pipe, high temperature alloy tube, etc..
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- The difference between the process is that the hot dip galvanized pipe is dipped in the molten zinc bath and the galvanized pipe is plated with a metallic surface by means of unidirectional current in the plating bath. Hot plating process is fast, the coating is thick and consumes more zinc. Ordinary galvanized slow speed, thin coating.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- 8163 GB is fluid delivery tube, need to use eddy current detection, fluid transport, liquid, gas, solid, such as natural gas, water, gas, coal and stone, 8162 and 8163 of the popular point that is 8163 more than 8162 senior, 8163 inspection, 8162 inspection. I hope you understand！
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range