Seamless Steel pipes
Application of Seamless Steel Pipe for Gas Cylinder
The company products including seamless steel gas cylinder
for industry and medical gas use. We can make cylinder
Standard of Seamless Steel Pipe for Gas Cylinder
apply to standard of DOT3AA, JIS8241, EN1964,ISO9809,GB5099, KSB6210.
Certificate of Seamless Steel Pipe for Gas Cylinder
CCS,BV, LLODY'S, ABS.
Description of Seamless Steel Pipe for Gas Cylinder
Packing of Seamless Steel Pipe for Gas Cylinder
Black paint or varnish ,plastic caps with the both ends
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- The method of non direct fusion is adopted, such as blue, silk head and movable joint
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- The steel plastic composite pipe is a product made of two different materials, steel and plastic, and the coefficient of linear expansion between them is quite different. The company is using a new plastic special plastic steel plastic composite pipe company and Nanjing University jointly developed, the polyethylene matrix, adding more than twenty kinds of new materials inside, greatly reduce the plastic coefficient of linear expansion, so as to ensure the steel and plastic composite materials in the reliability of the.
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- After extrusion to remove pipe sizing. The sizing machine passes through the cone bit and rotates into the steel embryo at high speed to form a steel tube. The inner diameter of the steel pipe is determined by the outside diameter and length of the sizing machine. When the steel tube is fixed, it enters the cooling tower and is cooled by spraying water. The steel tube is straightened after cooling. After straightening, the steel pipe is sent to the metal flaw detector (or water pressure experiment) by the conveyor belt for internal inspection. If there are cracks in the steel pipe, bubbles and other problems will be detected. Steel pipe quality inspection, but also through strict manual selection. After the quality inspection of the steel pipe, spray with the paint on the number, specifications, production batch number and so on. The crane is hoisted into the warehouse.
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- Carbon steel is actually relative to alloy steel, mainly carbon content, and 20# seamless steel is carbon steel! In addition, there are stainless steel, stainless steel is considered a kind of alloy steel, but the processing is not the same, the performance is not the same, good looking outside!The description of the material in alloy steel is actually the content of the metal elements in the steel (usually the percentage number).
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- PP and PE are similar in processability, and the 3PE coating can be used to produce 3PP coatings without the need for a special 3PP coating line. However, the difference between PP and PE materials makes the 3PP and 3PE coatings show different properties, which can be applied to different environments. The advantages of 3PP coating on some properties make it possible to play an important role in the field of 3PE coating. Therefore, many foreign pipeline projects use 3PP anticorrosive coating.
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- A large amount of words is calculated by weight, less is usually calculated. According to the length between the length and quality of a material is usually a scaling. Steel belongs to the section, with the length of valuation, according to the classification of wall thickness and diameter; round steel belongs to building materials, mostly for the amount of weighing per ton of valuation, a small amount of more than according to the length multiplied by the conversion ratio of weight to that theory. But the latter is the valuation of tons of steel products between the uneven thickness, with uniform proportion will produce larger price difference, so the general price of different manufacturers are not the same, mostly depends on the quality, to a certain extent is to balance the diameter difference.
- Q:What's the use of steel pipe?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. (
- Q:How can the immersed pipe pile put steel cage into the steel pipe? Which expert to answer?
- Immersed tube cast-in-place pile is one of the many types of pile foundations in civil engineering. The immersed tube cast-in-place pile is also called the cast-in-place pile. It is the use of piling equipment, with reinforced concrete pile boots (valve type steel pipe pile shoe) into the soil, pile hole, and then put into the steel skeleton and concrete pouring, then pull out the casing, using vibration extubation of concrete compaction, forming pile needed. Using hammer sinking pile equipment, sinking pipe and pulling pipe pile is called hammer sinking pipe filling pile. It is called vibro sinking pipe cast-in-place pile by vibrator, vibration sinking pipe and pipe pulling pile. In order to improve the quality and carrying capacity of piles, the construction techniques of single shot, double play and reverse insertion are often used in immersed tube cast-in-place piles. Single game (also called a extubation): extubation, every increase of 0.5 ~ 1.0m, 5 ~ 10s vibration, then extubation in 0.5 ~ 1.0m, this is repeated until all pull out; complex play: two singles were continuously in the same pile hole, or according to the needs of the local retapping. Construction, should ensure that two times before and after the immersed tube axis coincide, and in the concrete before the initial coagulation; inverted plug method: steel pipe lifting 0.5m, and then plug 0.3m, so repeated until the pull out.
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- In general, 180-200 fasteners per ton of steel pipe.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
We are a professional manufacturer of seamless steel pipe of large diameter seamless steel pipe special large modern enterprise R & D, according to ASME, ASTM, API, EN, GB and other standard production maximum diameter of 1200mm, maximum wall thickness of 200mm carbon steel , alloy steel and stainless steel products. Such products are mainly used in nuclear power, super / ultra-supercritical power plants, ethylene, oil refining, coal chemical industry, oil and natural gas, marine engineering, military, metallurgy and the large-scale structure and other important areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||360,000 Squre meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range