1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- The CHS structure represents thin-walled round steel tubes, in which materials are referred to Taiwan CHS's steel and are used to indicate the series of anti rust paints used in metal materials.
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- General scaffolding tube diameter 40mm, specifications specify wall thickness of 3.5mm, the actual wall thickness of 3.2 - 3.4mm.The theoretical weight per meter is 3.85kg and the wall thickness is 3mm.Hence a ton of steel is about 260m.
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe, hot-rolled and cold-rolled (DIAL) seamless steel pipe two categories.Hot rolled steel tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, oil cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube. The outer diameter of hot-rolled seamless tube is generally greater than 32mm, the wall thickness is 2.5-75mm. The outer diameter of cold-rolled seamless steel tube can reach 6mm, the wall thickness can be up to 0.25mm, the outer diameter of thin-wall pipe can be 5mm, the wall thickness is less than 0.25mm, and cold rolling has higher precision than hot rolling dimension.
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding should be for spot welding and single side welding, they are straight line welds, but double submerged arc welding seam is more beautiful and fine.
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, such as rolling bearing ring, Jack and so on, has been widely used in steel pipe manufacturing.
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe with hot-dip galvanizing or galvanized coating on it. Galvanizing can increase the corrosion resistance and prolong the service life of the steel pipe. The use of galvanized pipe is very wide, except for water, gas, oil and other general low pressure fluid pipeline, is used in petroleum industry especially offshore oil well pipe and oil pipe, chemical coking equipment oil heater, cooler, oil pipe exchanger for coal distillation, and support piles, Zhanqiao mine tunnel the tubes.
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube or cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube.
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The theoretical weight calculation formula of ordinary carbon steel tube is:The weight of each meter is kg/m= (outer diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466For example: inventory 20# pipe diameter of 108*4.5 weight per meter:Kg/m= (108-4.5) *4.5*0.02466=11.485In accordance with the diameter of 108*4.5 steel pipe market price is 4500 yuan / ton as an example, we can know the diameter of 108*4.5 steel pipe per meter price: 11.485*4.5=51.68 yuan.
- Q:Is the electric pipe used with steel pipe or PVC pipe?
- In industrial designs, galvanized steel tubes are generally used for laying electric tubes, especially in the case of explosion protection.The benefits of galvanized steel pipe is not easy to damage, can prevent the destruction and damage of environmental forces to a certain extent, a junction box, check for export, export lines and other accessories, construction and maintenance in explosion-proof environment can be exempted from hot work. The disadvantage is higher cost.The PVC tube is less costly, but less impact resistant.
- Q:What type of steel pipe for security windows?
- Stainless steel security window generally use 25 square tubes and 19 round tubes! 25/38 tubes and 22 round tubes are also available!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range