1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- The delivery status of hot-rolled seamless steel tubes is generally hot-rolled and delivered after heat treatment. Hot rolled seamless steel tube after quality inspection after staff strict hand picked in quality inspection should be carried out after the oil surface, followed by cold drawing experiments, hot rolling process should be carried out after the perforation experiment, if perforated expanding too large to carry out straightening correction. After straightening, the device is sent to the flaw detector by the transfer device to carry out the flaw detection experiment. Finally, the label is attached and the specifications are arranged and placed in the warehouse.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40, refers to the diameter of 40mm, that is, an inch and a half, there are welded pipe and galvanized pipe,Ordinary wall thickness 3.5mm wt 3.84kg/mThicken 4.25mm weight 4.58kg/m
- Q:What place must use galvanized steel pipe to make lighting line?
- Galvanized steel is widely used in construction, machinery, coal, chemical industry, railway vehicles, automobile industry, highway, bridge, container, sports facilities, agricultural machinery, petroleum machinery, prospecting machinery and other manufacturing industries.
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- The appearance of the native HDPE is milky white and is somewhat translucent in the narrow cross section. PE has excellent properties that are resistant to most life and industrial chemicals. Polyethylene (PE) pipe due to its unique advantages and is widely used in building water supply, drainage, underground drainage pipe, building heating, gas pipelines, electrical and telecommunications, industrial protective casing pipes, agricultural pipes etc.. The utility model is mainly used for urban water supply, urban gas supply and farmland irrigation.
- Q:What does seamless steel tube mean? What are the main uses? What are the classifications?
- 1.: Construction of the underground pipeline, levy more pumping, boiler hot water transportation etc..2., mechanical processing, bearing sets, processing machinery parts.
- Q:Which is more load-bearing, the same thickness of steel pipe and steel bar?
- The magnitude of the axial force acting on the steel member is only related to three factors, namely, the strength of the material, the sectional area of A and the longitudinal stability factor of F.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe, PPR pipe, PE pipe, U-PVC pipe and HDPE double wall corrugated pipe and what is the difference between the characteristics of
- Galvanized steel pipe is a kind of antirust steel pipe, often used in relatively high water supply pipeline or hot water pipeline, the price is higher, can use for at least 30 years;PPR pipe is a kind of polypropylene plastic, which is commonly used in environmental protection plastic pipes, but only suitable for low temperature occasions. It is mainly used for water supply;
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The thread of the tightening (JDG) joint is unified with an outer thread, a wall thickness of 1.5mm, and a button (KBG). The thread of the joint is an internal thread, and the wall thickness is 1.0mm. Withholding type joint for the use of the same company and pipe connection to matching products with complete connection clamp buckle. Fastening and pressing type correctly connected and locked after no need to do a cross ground.
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Stainless steel pipes can spray black paint.The stainless steel surface with a layer of smooth surface, so the painting before the need to use corner grinder or iron brush to paint out into hair and then paint. Otherwise, spray paint can not be adhered to the surface of the stainless steel pipe.
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding is also a kind of longitudinal submerged arc welding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range