Seamless Steel pipes
Application of Seamless Steel Pipe for for Industrial Gas Cylinder
The company products including seamless steel gas cylinder
for industry and medical gas use. We can make cylinder
Standard of Seamless Steel Pipe for for Industrial Gas Cylinder
apply to standard of DOT3AA, JIS8241, EN1964,ISO9809,GB5099, KSB6210.
Certificate of Seamless Steel Pipe for for Industrial Gas Cylinde
CCS,BV, LLODY'S, ABS.
Description of Seamless Steel Pipe for for Industrial Gas Cylinde
Packing of Seamless Steel Pipe for for Industrial Gas Cylinde
Black paint or varnish ,plastic caps with the both end
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Spiral welded steel pipe with nominal diameter of 325mm and wall thickness of 10mm
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Other commonly used theoretical weight formulas per metre:Thread steel (Kg/m):W=0.00617 * D * D, D - sectional diameter (mm)Fang Gang (Kg/m):W=0.00785 * a * a, a - edge width (mm)Flat steel (kg/m):W= 0.00785 * b * D, B -- edge width (mm) d - thickness (mm)Round steel rod (kg/m),:W= 0.006165 * D * D, D - diameter (mm)
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- 8163 GB is fluid delivery tube, need to use eddy current detection, fluid transport, liquid, gas, solid, such as natural gas, water, gas, coal and stone, 8162 and 8163 of the popular point that is 8163 more than 8162 senior, 8163 inspection, 8162 inspection. I hope you understand！
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- General scaffolding tube diameter 40mm, specifications specify wall thickness of 3.5mm, the actual wall thickness of 3.2 - 3.4mm.The theoretical weight per meter is 3.85kg and the wall thickness is 3mm.Hence a ton of steel is about 260m.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- DN is the meaning of "bore", also expressed in water supply and drainageSC is welded steel pipe, generally GB tube, that is, thick walled steel pipe, look at the design requirementsMT refers to the wire tube, usually thin-walled tube, there are KBG and JDG
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN is a kind of Engineering path, not the actual value, due to the different standards, so the actual corresponding values is not the same; phi is refers to the actual value, the same national standard pipe inside the steel pipe, the actual value is the same, for example, GB/T8163 and GB GB fluid pipe spiral pipe and GBT/T9711.1 GB/T12459 the same nominal diameter corresponding to the actual value is the same as the actual value; and American Standard steel standard ANSI B 16.38 and ANSI B 16.9 standard American Standard fitting the same nominal correspondence is the same. If marked, the nominal diameter should be added DN, and the actual value can be omitted.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel seamless tube and stainless steel welded pipe?
- Stainless steel seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams.
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- A two unit model or a composite unit model can be adoptedTwo units are constructed of steel tubes and concreteA composite unit may be either a fiber element or a section conversion attribute
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- Calculated theoretical weight (Kg) per inch of welded steel pipe = (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness * 0.02466DN150 welded pipe, "150" means nominal diameter of 150mm. Its outer diameter is 165mm.
We are a professional manufacturer of seamless steel pipe of large diameter seamless steel pipe special large modern enterprise R & D, according to ASME, ASTM, API, EN, GB and other standard production maximum diameter of 1200mm, maximum wall thickness of 200mm carbon steel , alloy steel and stainless steel products. Such products are mainly used in nuclear power, super / ultra-supercritical power plants, ethylene, oil refining, coal chemical industry, oil and natural gas, marine engineering, military, metallurgy and the large-scale structure and other important areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||360,000 Squre meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range