1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40 pipe diameter 48.3mm diameter, allowable deviation of plus or minus 0.5mm it depends on what you have, the outside diameter of 45, there are other dimensions, you can see the manual
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- The material of rolling seamless tube is round tube blank, and the billet is processed by cutting machine to grow about 1 meters, and sent to the furnace by conveyor belt. The billets are heated into a furnace and the temperature is about 1200 degrees celsius. The fuel is hydrogen or acetylene. The temperature control in the furnace is a key problem. When the round billet is released, it should be punched through the pressure piercer. The most common punching machine is a cone roll piercer, which has high production efficiency, good product quality, large perforation and expanding diameter, and can be used in various steel grades. After the perforation, the round tube blank has been successively rolled, rolled or squeezed by three rollers.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- Welded and seamless pipe standards are ASME B31.10, no go, if you want to force a seamless tube, the request can be seamless for seamless meaning.In addition to that, the cost and difficulty of manufacturing welded pipe is higher than that of seamless tube.
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:What is DN50 for welded pipe?
- Refers to the use of welded steel pipe made of DN50 steel pipe, refers to the inside diameter is 50mm, the market of common DN50 pipe also refers to the 2 inch pipe, standard pipe: 3.5mm thickness, pipe diameter 60mm, the weight of 4.88kg/m theory. DN50 seamless steel pipe, commonly used in the market, has two specifications: 57mm, 60mm, and if no special instructions, 57mm is commonly used. The outer diameter of the welded pipe is only 60mm this specification.
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Should be in low carbon steel welding installation set industrial pipeline engineering quota, material to input the name and type of seamless steel pipe specifications and price; according to the description of the contents of related items can be set.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
- Q:What does "SC50" steel pipe mean in civil engineering?
- The corrosion resistance of Ni is very strong in acidic environment. In the environment containing sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid, the higher the content of Ni in the welded pipe is, the stronger corrosion resistance is. In general circumstances, the addition of Cr in a T-junction steel pipe prevents erosion. The marginal condition of the steel strip is another important cause of the wrong edges. The influence of mass flow rate, heat flux density and structural parameters (ratio of spiral curvature diameter and diameter of T-shape welded tube Dc/D) on heat transfer coefficient of saturated bubble boiling in vertical helical tubes.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- The specification for steel tubes is the outer diameter multiplied by the wall thickness.Generally speaking, the diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter (De), inner diameter (D) and nominal diameter (DN).
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- This depends on the heat treatment state, if 45 steel, 314 stainless steel without heat treatment, 316 stainless steel hardness, if the heat treatment, that is 45 steel hardness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range