Specifications of Seamless Medium-carbon Steel Tubes For Boilers And Superheaters:
Standard ： ASTM A210/A 210M /ASME SA-210/SA -210M
Main steel pipe grade ： SA 210A 1 、 SA 210C etc.(Other grade is also negotiable.)
Chemical Composition & Mechanical Propertise ：
0.29 ～ 1.06
For manufacture wal panel ,economizer,reheater,superheater and steam pipeline of boilers.
Packaging & Delivery:
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips
40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving orinigal LC or prepayment.
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Generally, the diameter of steel pipe has three common diameters: outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter.The first two are well understood.Nominal diameter refers to the national standard to specify the general diameter of a certain national standard pipe. It is only a model representation. It is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter.
- Q:What's the difference between the fastener type steel pipe scaffold, the floor type steel pipe scaffold and the overhanging type steel pipe scaffold?
- Classification is not the only way, fastener type steel pipe scaffolding is divided by force, and the latter 2 are classified according to the structure.
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Installation quota of seamless steel pipe project, if it is indoor engineering, sets of welded steel pipe, the price adjustment can
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- The nominal diameter of the 4 inch steel pipe is DN100, that is to say, the diameter of the center of the pipe wall is 100mm.
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Such as hydraulic equipment pipeline connection. The weld seam of common steel pipe is its weak link, and the quality of weld is the main factor that affects its overall performance. People who have lived in the north have experienced the experience of freezing pipes and pipes in winter, and the places where they burst are usually welds. Welded pipe is not seamless steel pipe.
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- Domestic steel pipe diameter is generally divided into A series and B series, DN50 pipe diameter of 60mm and 57mm respectively, the wall thickness should be based on your design pressure, temperature, pipe material to calculate.
- Q:How is the steel pipe dance installed at home?
- Perforated steel pipe, is very troublesome, need support to the roof and drilling in the room, the bottom with tripod frame fixed nail, and welding, installation is very troublesome;
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- Common pipelines in construction are as follows:SC: welded steel pipeTC: wire tubes, thin steel tubesPC: rigid plastic pipesCT: cable trayCP: metal hoseSR: steel grooveRC: water gas pipe
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding should be for spot welding and single side welding, they are straight line welds, but double submerged arc welding seam is more beautiful and fine.
- Q:What's the difference between a cracked carbon steel tube and a liquid carbon steel tube?
- If the material is the same, the process is different from the test.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range