Specifications of Seamless Medium-carbon Steel Tubes For Boilers And Superheaters:
Standard ： ASTM A210/A 210M /ASME SA-210/SA -210M
Main steel pipe grade ： SA 210A 1 、 SA 210C etc.(Other grade is also negotiable.)
Chemical Composition & Mechanical Propertise ：
0.29 ～ 1.06
For manufacture wal panel ,economizer,reheater,superheater and steam pipeline of boilers.
Packaging & Delivery:
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips
40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving orinigal LC or prepayment.
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- Different materials of steel pipe, nominal diameter of the same, then its outer diameter is the same, diameter = outside diameter -2 times, wall thickness.
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- In a single pole dance performance, the dancer moves more naturally, herself, moves and techniques, and does what she wants to do, while the style of dance is determined by herself, no one intervenes, and quite free.
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Used to build scaffolding of steel pipes in general have two kinds, an outer diameter 48mm, wall thickness 3.5mm; another kind of outer diameter 51mm, wall thickness 3mm; according to its location and role of different, can be divided into vertical pole, horizontal rod, sweeping rod, etc.. According to the technical specification for construction of steel tubular scaffold with couplers, JGJ 130 - 2011. The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700. The scaffold pipe shall be made of a diameter of 48.3 * 3.6 steel tubes. The maximum mass of each steel tube shall not be greater than 25.8kg.
- Q:Is the steel frame on each floor supporting formwork (floor) called full scaffolding?
- The scaffold is also called full house scaffolding is a construction process for building a scaffold. Hall scaffolding relative to other scaffolding system density, that is, the house full of shelves. The full scaffolding is more secure than the rest of the scaffolding.
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe, hot-rolled and cold-rolled (DIAL) seamless steel pipe two categories.Hot rolled steel tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, oil cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube. The outer diameter of hot-rolled seamless tube is generally greater than 32mm, the wall thickness is 2.5-75mm. The outer diameter of cold-rolled seamless steel tube can reach 6mm, the wall thickness can be up to 0.25mm, the outer diameter of thin-wall pipe can be 5mm, the wall thickness is less than 0.25mm, and cold rolling has higher precision than hot rolling dimension.
- Q:Is it good to buy a simple wardrobe or a steel pipe?
- If the home place is big, buy Wooden, good-looking durable, if the place is small, buy cloth, easy to receive, mobile, tidy and cheap.
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- purpose2.1 seamless tubes are widely used. General purpose seamless tubes are rolled from plain carbon structural steel, low-alloy structural steel or alloy structural steel, with the most output and are used primarily as pipes or structural parts for conveying fluids2.2, divided into three kinds according to the supply of different uses: the supply of a, according to the chemical composition and mechanical properties; the supply of B, according to the mechanical properties; the supply of C, according to the hydraulic pressure test. According to a, the B class steel supply, such as for under fluid pressure, but also to the pressure test.2.3. Seamless tubes for special purposes include seamless tubes for boilers, seamless tubes for geology, and seamless pipes for petroleum use
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold external parts name
- Foot board can be made of steel, wood, bamboo and other materials, each quality should not be greater than 30kg. Stamping steel foot board is a kind of commonly used foot board, usually with thick 2mm steel plate pressing, length 2-4m, width 250mm, the surface should be anti-skid measures. Wooden feet can use the thickness of not less than 50mm fir wood or pine production, length 3~4m, width of 200-250mm, both ends should be galvanized steel band two, in order to prevent the wooden foot end of the destruction.
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- According to the weld shape can be divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipeStraight welded pipe: the production process is simple, high production efficiency, low cost, rapid developmentSpiral welded pipe: strength ratio of longitudinal welded pipe is high, with a narrow billet production of large diameter pipe, also can use the blank production of the width of the same diameter of different pipe. But with the same length of straight pipe, weld length of 30~100%, and the production rate is low. Therefore, the smaller diameter pipe most used straight large diameter pipe welding, mostly using spiral welding.Dividedagain general welded pipe, galvanized pipe, blowing pipe, wire tube, pipe metric, roller tube, deep well pump, tube for automobile, transformer tube, welding, welding of thin-walled tube shaped tube and spiral welded pipe.General general pipe: pipe used for conveying the low-pressure fluid. Q195A, Q215A and Q235A made of steel. Also can be used for easy welding of mild steel. The other pipe to conduct water pressure, bending and flattening test, have certain requirements on the surface quality, usually the delivery length is 4-10m, often requires a fixed length (or size) of delivery. The specifications of welded pipe with nominal diameter (mm or inches) nominal diameter and different pipe wall thickness, according to the provisions of general steel and thicker steel two, steel pipe end is divided according to form of threaded and non threaded two.
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe (also known as nominal diameter), all piping accessories in the piping system are numerically represented in order to distinguish the parts that are represented by threads or outside diameters. Nominal diameter is used as a reference, after rounding the figures, and processing numerical value is not exactly the same, nominal diameter can be expressed as metric mm, also can be used in English in.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range