1. OD 21MM-1066MM, WT 2MM-60MM
2. certificate: ISO, API
3. Strength: large diameter thick wall seamless pipe
4. BE, PE.
Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
Random Length: 3.5m-12m, or fixed length 5.8m or as the customer’s requirement.
ASTM A53, ASTM A106, API 5L, DIN 17175, GOST8731/8732, G3457/G3452 etc.
Q235B, 10#,20#,45#, 16Mn, 15MnV.
A53B, A106B, API5L B, A192, A179C, A213-T12, A213-T22, A335-P1, A335-P2, A333
ST37, ST33, ST37-2, ST35.8 ST42 etc.
API certificate and ISO certificate.
Rust remove, black painting, antirust oil, varnish, 3PE, hot-dip galvanized etc.
By bundles, plastic caps or steel caps, woven, wooden cases or as requirement.
Big diameter and thick wall pipes.
Best price with good quality.
The partner you can trust.
Good service and very patient.
Seamless steel pipe
Cr5Mo(P5, STFA25, T5) 15CrMo(P11, P12, STFA22) 13CrMo44 12Cr1MoV P22 (10CrMo 910) T91, P91, P9, T9 Wb36
GB5310-95 GB9948-88 ASTM335/A335M ASTM213/213M
DIN17175-79 JISG3467-88 JISG3458-88
The seamless steel pipe features resistance to high pressure, high/low temperature and corrosion and is used in the industries of petroleum, chemical engineering and electric power as well as boiler
High-pressure boiler pipe
GB5310-95 ASTMA106-99 DIN17175-79
Temperature-resistant seamless steel pipe for high-pressure boiler
High-pressure seamless pipe for petroleum cracking and fertilizer making equipments
20, 12CrMo, 15CrMo
Boiler price for refinery, heat-exchanging pipe, seamless steel pipe for pipeline
20, 16Mn, Q345
Fertilizer making equipment and pipe line
Low and medium pressure boiler pipes
Over-heat pipe for low and medium-pressure boiler, boiling water pipe, locomotive smoke pipe(big and small)
10,20,35,45, 16Mn, Q345B
Carrying gas, water or oil in the industries of petroleum and natural gas
Hydraulic prop pipe
Pipes for ship, boiler and over-heater
FAQ of Seamless Pipe:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Seamless Pipe Images：
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- Hot dip galvanized steel pipe is widely used in fire, power and highway.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Grain size: usually, the grain size of the metal is related to the heat treatment temperature and the time at which the metal is kept at the same temperature. Therefore, the welded pipe and seamless tube annealing of the same grain size. If the minimum tube cold treatment, the grain size of the weld metal is smaller than the grain size, welding or grain size is the same.Strength: the strength of the pipeline in the composition of the alloy and alloy containing the same and the same heat treatment of seamless tube and seamed tube essentially consistent strength. After the tensile test and three-dimensional vibration test, tube tearing almost all occurred in the welding point or away from the heated area where. This is because there is little impurity in the weld and the nitrogen content is slightly higher, so the strength of the welded joint is better than that of other parts. However, the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Association believes that the seamed tube can withstand 85% of the allowable pressure, which is mainly due to improved welding equipment data collection prior to today. The provisions of ASME 100% completely under license by ultrasonic testing pressure tube. Similarly, Europe and Asia also stipulates that can ensure the quality of welding performance by eddy current test tube, the eddy current testing is subject to legal procedures and licensed institutions. Trent's eddy current test was approved by the Swedish power division. ASME believes the current loss is relatively small, high-quality performance based on the seamed tube.
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- Cold galvanizing refers to the zinc plating, the coating is thinner, corrosion resistance is slightly worse, variable color. Environmental pollution.Hot dip galvanized by molten zinc ingots, the coating thickness can be adjusted, good corrosion resistance, and subsequent passivation, can be used for outdoor rust, long service life, some up to 20 years.
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Suppose we specify a standard that defines the nominal diameter of the same steel tube as G-1, then this G-1 is the same as DN50.I hope it doesn't make you any more confused, huh?. If you still don't understand, keep in mind that the nominal diameter is neither outside nor inside diameter.
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding is also a kind of longitudinal submerged arc welding.
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- It is an embedded sleeve control sub item, if the reserved hole, then there is no need to cover, special subject structure adjustment factor of the cost of the water supply and drainage engineering, water supply and drainage engineering he is buried under the charge.
- Q:What's the difference between a cracked carbon steel tube and a liquid carbon steel tube?
- Cracking carbon steel pipe higher requirements, the general carbon steel pipe to be normalized, the fluid carbon steel pipe as long as the normal annealing treatment.
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- Welded pipe: also known as welded pipe, is made of steel or steel strip after bending forming, and then made by welding. In accordance with the form of weld is divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipeSpecifically refers to the use of welded steel strip or plate bending deformation of round, square shape after welded, surface jointed steel pipe. The welding steel billets is used in steel plate or strip. The welded pipe production process simple, high production efficiency, great variety, less capital equipment, but since the general strength is less than that of seamless steel.20 century 30s, along with the rapid development of high-quality strip rolling production and progress of welding and testing technology, and constantly improve the weld quality, varieties and specifications of welded steel pipe is increasing, and instead of the seamless steel pipe in more and more fields. Compared with welded steel seamless steel tube with low cost and high production efficiency.
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- No. 45 steel for high-quality carbon structural steel, the hardness is not high machining, used to make the template, mould studs, guide column, subject to heat treatment. 45 steel quenched and tempered hardness between HRC20~HRC30; 45 steel quenching hardness between HRC55~58, the limit value of up to HRC62.
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- And the method of magnetic field created by means of electromagnets or permanent magnets. For analysis of residual magnetism, see table (1), select the demagnetizing method and system in combination with the conditions of the construction site (for example, given equipment, etc.). Table 1 magnetic remanence grade and welding conditions
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range