Specifications of Seamless Ferritic and Austenitic Alloy-Steel Boiler, Superheater, and Heat Exchanger:
Standard ： ASTM A213/ A 213M /ASME SA-213/ SA -213M
Main steel pipe grade ： SA213T11 、 SA213T12 、 SA213T22 etc.( Other grade is also negotiable.)
Chemical Composition(%) 、 Mechanical Propertise ：
Chemical Composition(%) (%)
Mechanical Propertise ( Mpa)
0.30 ～ 0.60
0.5 ～ 1.00
1.00 ～ 1.50
0.30 ～ 0.6
1.90 ～ 2.60
For manufacture wall panel, economizer, reheater, superheater and steam pipeline of boilers.
Packaging & Delivery:
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips 40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving original LC or prepayment.
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- The method of non direct fusion is adopted, such as blue, silk head and movable joint
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- DN15 galvanized pipe, nominal diameter of 15mm
- Q:25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- Outer diameter representation of steel pipe:When the design is nominal diameter DN means diameter, should be nominal diameter DN and the corresponding product specifications table. Specification for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipes for building drainage, de (nominal outer diameter) * e (nominal wall thickness), (GB, 5836.1-92), polypropylene (PP) pipe for water supply, specifications by de * e (nominal outer diameter * wall thickness).
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe mainly because of anti-interference and electrical connectivity, to prevent other strong magnetic strong signal to interfere with weak signal, while in the electrical connection, galvanized steel pipe can be directly connected to the bridge.
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN is a kind of Engineering path, not the actual value, due to the different standards, so the actual corresponding values is not the same; phi is refers to the actual value, the same national standard pipe inside the steel pipe, the actual value is the same, for example, GB/T8163 and GB GB fluid pipe spiral pipe and GBT/T9711.1 GB/T12459 the same nominal diameter corresponding to the actual value is the same as the actual value; and American Standard steel standard ANSI B 16.38 and ANSI B 16.9 standard American Standard fitting the same nominal correspondence is the same. If marked, the nominal diameter should be added DN, and the actual value can be omitted.
- Q:How to descaling galvanized steel pipe?
- Is red rust or white rust, red rust is the base material rust, white rust is Zinc Coating Rust
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- The appearance of the native HDPE is milky white and is somewhat translucent in the narrow cross section. PE has excellent properties that are resistant to most life and industrial chemicals. Polyethylene (PE) pipe due to its unique advantages and is widely used in building water supply, drainage, underground drainage pipe, building heating, gas pipelines, electrical and telecommunications, industrial protective casing pipes, agricultural pipes etc.. The utility model is mainly used for urban water supply, urban gas supply and farmland irrigation.
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- 1, the potential difference is: potential "stainless steel tube" and the negative potential "carbon steel" coupled "stainless steel", "a cathode carbon steel tube" is anode potentials of the two difference the greater the galvanic corrosion is bigger.2. An electronic passage formed by wire connection or direct contact. The carbon in the carbon steel tube loses its electrons to the stainless steel tube and the surface is absorbed by the etchant.3. Electrolyte: the contact area of two metals is covered or submerged by electrolyte. The iron in the carbon tube loses electrons to form ions into the solution, and the electrons on the surface of the stainless steel tubes are taken away by the corrosive agents in the electrolyte (such as oxygen in the air). Electrolytes become ionic channels.
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- A333Gr.6 steel is no nickel steel is a kind of fine grain aluminum low temperature toughness of steel, therefore, also called Al killed steel. A333Gr.6 belongs to the United States ANSI and ASTM-SA333 cryogenic steel standards and is used at the lowest impact temperature of -46 degrees celsius. Its temperature, range of use and fracture toughness value are similar to those of domestic 16Mn steel (the minimum usage temperature of 16Mn steel is -40 degrees Celsius).
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The first prerequisite we need to determine is: what are the specifications of the steel pipe mentioned? Such as the commonly used steel pipe specifications: diameter 108*4.5, diameter 219*6, diameter 377*10, diameter and wall thickness of steel pipe with different specifications, different weight, so the steel price per meter is different.
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range