Order On-line Tracking
1. Electrolyte Uniform Distribution: Gel battery is manufactured with high-quality gaseous silica to make the electrolyte in uniform distribution.
2. No Leakage: Curdled gaseous silica used in gel battery can immobilize the electrolyte and make the plates react evenly.
3. Longer Cycle Service Life:Deep Cycle design (high-density active material and thick plates) & special 4BS lead paste technology prolongs the cycle service life.
4. Excellent Deep Cycle Ability:Unique grid alloys & special positive/negative lead paste formulations makes the battery perform excellent in deep cycle using and recover quickly upon over discharging and extend the float service life.
5. Environmental & Non-polluting: Gas Recombination technology ensures the gel battery 12v 120ah high seal reacting rate, which can prevent the acid fog from separating out.
6. Low Self Discharge: Using high purity raw materials and gel electrolyte ensures gel battery 12v 120ah have less self-discharge.
7. Safe and Reliable: Efficient venting system automatically release excess gas when the pressure rises above the normal level & reseals the valves when it returns to the normal rate, which can protect the battery from bursting.
2.Power Plants & Power Transmission System
3.Signal System & Emergency Lighting System
4.Solar & Wind Power Generation System
5.EPS & UPS System
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Main Markets||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||51% - 60%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||11-20 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|