Product Description of Screwdriver For Hand Tool
A screwdriver is a tool, manual or powered, for turning (driving or removing) screws. A typical simple screwdriver has a handle, a shaft, and a tip which is inserted into the head of the screw to turn it. The shaft is usually made of tough steel to resist bending or twisting. The tip may be hardened to resist wear; treated with a dark tip coating for improved visual contrast between tip and screw, and/or ridged or treated for additional 'grip'. The handle can be wood, metal, or plastic and is usually hexagonal, square, or oval in cross-section to improve grip and prevent the tool from rolling when set down. Some manual screwdrivers have interchangeable tips which fit into a socket on the end of the shaft and held in magnetically. These often have a hollow handle containing a set of tips of various types and sizes, and a reversible ratchet action, much like a socket wrench, allowing multiple full turns without repositioning either the tip or the user's hand.
Specifications of Screwdriver For Hand Tool
Material: chrome vanadium steel, distinguished in toughness and abrasion resistance, fully hardened
Handle: PP , wood or steel handle
Size: 75*3mm, 75*5mm, 100*6mm, 150*6mm, 200*8mm
Without the chemical material, could not cause cancer or cause defects or other reproductive harm, safe to the user.
Applications of Screwdriver For Hand Tool
Used for turning screws. It consists of a metal rod with a flat or cross-shaped end that fits into the top of the screw.
Packaging of Screwdriver For Hand Tool
Export carton, PE bag or blister card
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills?
- The tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.
- Q:Makeup expert, about the use of foundation tools
- Hello, if you use liquid foundation, it is best to use hand painted, so that it saves the foundation, but also because the temperature of the hand can make foundation more stick to the skin. (if you use powder, it is more convenient to use sponge coating)
- Q:What tools do you usually use for hand making?
- If it is fabric, basically need: cloth, scissors (preferably cutting cloth scissors), needles, lines. (other things depend on the needs of the work. These materials are required.)
- Q:What tools do you need for hand polishing pebbles?
- 3 common polishing methods1 、 use hanging mill polishing.2. Polishing with disc polishing machine.3, vibration polishing machine is generally suitable for mass polishing.
- Q:Screwdriver and wrench is the same tool?
- WrenchWrenchA manually operated tool for screwing bolts, screws, nuts, and other threads to secure the opening or sleeve of a bolt or nut. The wrench is usually provided with a clamping handle at one end or both ends of the handle part, and when an external force is applied to the handle, the bolt or nut can be screwed, and the opening or the hole of the bolt or nut can be screwed. When the utility model is used, an external force is applied to the handle in the direction of rotation of the screw thread, and the bolt or nut can be screwed.Wrenches are usually made of carbon structural steel or alloy structural steel.Several types of wrenches commonly used.Wrench: a fixed size opening at one or both ends is used to twist a nut or bolt of a certain size.Ring spanner: both ends have a working end with six corners or twelve corners. It is suitable for occasions where the working space is narrow and the ordinary spanner can not be used.Dual purpose wrench: one end is the same as a single head wrench, and the other end is the same as the plum wrench. The bolts or nuts with the same specifications are screwed at the two ends.Adjustable wrench: the opening width can be adjusted in a certain size range, and screws or nuts with different specifications can be screwed.Hook wrench: also known as the crescent wrench for screwing thickness restricted flat nut etc..Socket wrench: it is composed of a plurality of sockets with six corners or twelve corners and is provided with a handle, a connecting rod, etc., and is especially suitable for screwing bolts or nuts with very small or very concave positions.Inner six angle wrench: a L shaped six angle wrench, used exclusively for screwing six angle screws.Torque wrench: it shows the applied torque when screwing a bolt or nut; or when the applied torque reaches a specified value, it emits a light or audible signal. Torque wrenches are suitable for assembly work that specifies the torque magnitude.
- Q:How is a hand tool identification
- For light observation, whether there is a faint yellow tone revealed, and there is basically determined as A, if not, and pale like, you can basically determine B or B+C (exception: white grass species except for a long time, B glue aging will become yellow). 2, for non split bracelet, struck with other non jade bracelets, a tinkling sound, the sound is not so clear the goods B. You can compare and identify a bracelet.
- Q:What tools do you use for small jade carvings?
- Here is the carving of jade to introduce some of the tools needed for engraving:Jade carving: + emery grinding drill and grinderJade cutting: cutting blade + grindersJade polishing: wool wheel, polishing pasteScale removal of jade: Diamond brush
- Q:Arm exercise without any appliance
- Exercise methods often can be hard to do pull ups and push ups. These are two very classic moves.
- Q:What can replace a finger to touch one screen?
- The touch screen is basically a capacitive screen that uses a capacitor pen instead of the finger to touch the screen directly.
- Q:What tools do you use for hand engraving stainless steel?
- For their own products on markings, eliminate the return of the trouble, reduce unnecessary losses, the lifting of the menace from the rear. Can be engraved letters in ZIPPO lighters, widely used silversmith craft workshop. The principle of alternating frequency periodic characteristic is used to generate forced vibration to make the printing pin vibrate at high frequency so as to engrave a certain depth on the workpieceMark.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade hardware tools, is a direct seller for wold famous brands. Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range