SpecificationsScrew rotor whirling machine: 1.Processing threads, worms,screws, screw pump rotor 2.High efficiency, precision 3.Low cost
Thread whirling machine was used to manufacture threaded spindles, rotors for eccentric pumps,progressive cavity pump rotors, vacuum pump rotors, screw type compressors, tie bar threads, ball screws, worm shafts and steering worms.
Whirling is a particular type of milling that is position rotates at high speeds around a slowly turning workpiece. The cutting plane on the tools' cutting edges is adapted to the respective thread pitch by tilting the thread-whirling head around its vertical X-axis. The tool's large tilting range enables users to realize high thread pitches and to cut right-handed and left-handed threads. The radial setting of the whirling head determines the thread depth. The tool's design permits down-cut, conventional and up-cut milling.
Provide a number of advantages over traditional single-point threading, including increased productivity, faster set up times, no extra costs for finishing treatment, superior chip control and increased tool life over conventional tools.
Thread whirling features:
1. The machine is our company's own R & D design, with independent intellectual property rights (with six national patent)
2. Applicable to automobiles, motorcycles, machine tools, gearbox, chemical machinery, plastic machinery, construction machinery and other industries
3. Machine tool used FANUC 0i—Mate—TD system to achieve 4-axis rotary 3-linkage control to X, Z, C axis, whirling milling head axis
4. Machine Tool Spindle Servo Motor is to be the largest ratio 1:100 by harmonic reducer; to achieve the precise positioning of the spindle indexing and powerful cutting
5. Machine milling head used with the international advanced level of machine whirling milling turning, milling in multiple knives without re-grinding
6. Using high precision flexible hydraulic chuck to ensure the worm run out accuracy
7. Tool spindle speed can be adjusted so that user can choose the best cutting speed for work pieces with different diameter and material
8.Automatic involute milling for the machining of both ends of the worm, no need for secondary process
9.The precision of the worm made by CNC machine is up to level six (including all parameters);surface roughness Ra0.8 MAX
10.No limitation of number of threads of worm for Whirlwind milling process, the max helix angle up to ± 25 °
Whirling samples show: