Model Number: RS-H-E
Type: Scaffolding Parts, match with Ringlock scaffolding
Scaffolding Part Type: Scaffolding Stair Handrail
Certification: EN 12811
Surface: Hot dipped galvanized
2.Packaging & Delivery
Ring Lock System Scaffold Bay Brace / Diagonal Brace
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2440x2000mm (8')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2130x2000mm (7')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1830x2000mm (6')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1520x2000mm (5')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1220x2000mm (4')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1150x2000mm (3'10")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1065x2000mm (3'6")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 910x2000mm (3')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 650x2000mm (2'2")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 610x2000mm (2')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1286x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1088x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1036x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1020x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 880x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 732x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1800x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1200x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 900x2000mm
6.What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
- Q:Did the pageantry of pain at the scaffold actually deter people of crimes during the 18th century?
- Nope. There are plenty of accounts of people sentenced to death for crimes (such as pickpocketing) that they committed AT somebody else's public execution.
- Q:CAN I GET AN INDUSTRIAL/SCAFFOLD PIERCING ?
- You can definitely get it! When you go in to get it they'll just measure the length from side to side of your ear and pick a bar according.. then you'll just have to go through the piercing process which isn't bad at all. Good luck!
- Q:will my insurance be void if scaffolding erected on my property is not alarmed?
- Does your insurance have a 'warrant' about scaffolding requiring an alarm, or your flat requiring an alarm? If not, no. Lock your windows.
- Q:The bowl buckle scaffold allows the joint to be in a section
- Look at the situation, the ground is not flat,
- Q:What is the bowl buckle scaffold operating layer
- It is divided into single and double scaffolding, double row with landing and cantilever type. Single row are generally used for landing. Its main function is to protect. Specific reference to JGJ 1302011 "construction fastener type steel pipe scaffolding safety technical specifications" in the relevant instructions, and illustrations.
- Q:A 75kg painter stands on a 5.5m long uniform plank resting on a scaffold.?
- The mass of the plank on the left side of the scaffold is: M₁ = (20 kg) × (1.5 m) / (5.5 m) = 5.45 kg The distance between the scaffold and the center of mass on the left side is: L₁ = (1.5 m) / 2 = 0.75 m So the torque of the plank on the left side is: T₁ = (5.45 kg)×(0.75 m) = 4 kgm The mass of the plank on the right side of the scaffold is: M₂ = (20 kg) × ((5.5 m) - (1.5 m)) / (5.5 m) = 14.5 kg The distance between the scaffold and the center of mass on the left side is: L₂ = ((5.5 m) - (1.5 m)) / 2 = 2 m So the torque of the plank on the left side is: T₂ = (14.5 kg)×(2 m) = 29 kgm Now, say the painter stands at X meter on the left side from the scaffold, so the torque added on the left side is: T₃ = X × (75 kg) The total torque on the left must be the same as the total torque on the right, so (4 kgm) + X×(75 kg) = (29 kgm) X×(75 kg) = (25 kgm) X = 0.333 m That is the maximum distance the painter can move away from the scaffold, so the distance to the end of the scaffold is: D = (1.5 m) - (0.333 m) = 1.167 m < - - - - - - answer
- Q:Scaffold Piercing questions?
- particular, you ought to use 2 seperate barbells, yet whilst it heals, the perspective might exchange you won't have the means to place the completed bar via. I purely have been given my scaffold piercing accomplished a pair of month in the past. For me, the soreness become not something, it did not harm in any respect. yet, the soreness is distinctive for each guy or woman. you may exchange the barbell after it heals to 2 seperate rings, in case you like. This piercing is alot to shelter yet i'm happy I have been given it. wish this facilitates.
- Q:scaffold piercing help?
- It is probably hypotrophic scarring. Cartilage piercings, especially all types of industrials, are prone to this type of scar. Hypotrophic scarring is a bump surrounding the exit hole, the same color as your skin. It may feel hard, but often are not painful. They are usually caused by jewelry putting pressure on the piercing, and the body responds by scarring. Hypotrophic scarring is often due to pressure on a piercing. Changing your jewelry is usually the best move. If the scar is around a ring or other curved jewelry, switch to something straight, like a barbell. If it's on an industrial, put individual jewelry in each piercing. Consult your piercer for jewelry changes in unhealed piercings. Time and oil massages often improve scarring. If hypotrophic scars don't improve after some time, steroid injections and certain topical creams may help. Consult a doctor to see if this is an option.
- Q:Bowl buckle scaffold horizontal bar can be oblique
- If it is possible to form a honeycomb hexagon (with an angle of 120 degrees)
- Q:I got my scaffold piercing 4 weeks ago, but is it infected?
- It may be getting infected, I would just put alchoal on a Q-tip and rub it on at night and in the morning. Good luck (:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range