Model Number: RS-H-E
Type: Scaffolding Parts, match with Ringlock scaffolding
Scaffolding Part Type: Scaffolding Stair Handrail
Certification: EN 12811
Surface: Hot dipped galvanized
2.Packaging & Delivery
Ring Lock System Scaffold Bay Brace / Diagonal Brace
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2440x2000mm (8')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2130x2000mm (7')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1830x2000mm (6')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1520x2000mm (5')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1220x2000mm (4')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1150x2000mm (3'10")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1065x2000mm (3'6")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 910x2000mm (3')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 650x2000mm (2'2")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 610x2000mm (2')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1286x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1088x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1036x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1020x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 880x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 732x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1800x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1200x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 900x2000mm
6.What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
- Q:scaffold piercing help?
- It is probably hypotrophic scarring. Cartilage piercings, especially all types of industrials, are prone to this type of scar. Hypotrophic scarring is a bump surrounding the exit hole, the same color as your skin. It may feel hard, but often are not painful. They are usually caused by jewelry putting pressure on the piercing, and the body responds by scarring. Hypotrophic scarring is often due to pressure on a piercing. Changing your jewelry is usually the best move. If the scar is around a ring or other curved jewelry, switch to something straight, like a barbell. If it's on an industrial, put individual jewelry in each piercing. Consult your piercer for jewelry changes in unhealed piercings. Time and oil massages often improve scarring. If hypotrophic scars don't improve after some time, steroid injections and certain topical creams may help. Consult a doctor to see if this is an option.
- Q:scaffold/industrial piercing helpp:(?
- To return to the bar, you'll need to go to your piercer to have it reinserted using a small taper. Switching it back and forth from a single bar to hoops is absolutely not recommended because the hoops have a curve and will cause the bar to not fit properly because it will change the angle of the piercing, you can use straight barbell studs that are the same gauge as your single bar though without complication.
- Q:Ariel Atom Supercar, Hypercar or a just a bunch of scaffolding?
- This is how I look at it, those cars for those of us who actually want to know what open wheel racing is like. Its the closest thing well ever get unless your some F1 driver or Indy driver. Practicality non withstanding on this machine. It is NOT an everyday go to work vehicle. This is the car that you take through the mountains, pull a redlight challenge to anyone you see and smoke em. Ariel Atom, Supercar for the weekends.
- Q:how much compensation can i get for falling of scaffolding and breaking my arm?
- Did you notify your supervisor that you didn't feel safe on the scaffold, and were told to use it anyway? If yes, quite a bit of compensation and hopefully enough punitive damages to put them out of business. If not, sorry guy, Workman's comp. only. Next time be more safe.
- Q:Cuplock scaffolding every 6 meters set a longitudinal scissors is what mean
- Means that the bowl buckle scaffold vertical every interval of 6 meters to set up a pair of scissors, out of the vertical rod and bar,
- Q:What is the difference between the bowl buckle scaffold and the fastener type steel pipe scaffold? What is the difference?
- The difference between the role of the first, the first is the use of indoor or roof construction scaffolding, commonly known as the full house scaffolding
- Q:Pankou scaffolding is good for
- Pankou scaffolding hot-dip galvanizing process, the use of up to 15 years of age or above.
- Q:Bowl buckle scaffold and fastener type scaffolding
- In the 40s of last century, the United Kingdom, more than 50 years of foreign use. After so many years of use, because of the carrying capacity is not easy to control, most of them can only be used as the construction of such a lighter load of the project.
- Q:What are the requirements for the foundation and foundation treatment of bowl - shaped steel pipe scaffolding
- Landing bowl-scaffold when erecting height H is less than or equal to 20m according to the ordinary routine shelf erection, erection of a height when H > 20m and ultra high, heavy and large span of the template support system must make special construction design and structural analysis and calculation.
- Q:How much is the bowl buckle scaffold
- Bowl buckle scaffolding is about 4-6 thousand dollars a ton, the specific price depends on where you buy, buy what kind of quality, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range