Model Number: RS-SL
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 tons
Packaging Details: Steel Pallets
2.Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Steel Pallets
Ring Lock System Scaffold Bay Brace / Diagonal Brace
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2440x2000mm (8')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2130x2000mm (7')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1830x2000mm (6')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1520x2000mm (5')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1220x2000mm (4')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1150x2000mm (3'10")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1065x2000mm (3'6")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 910x2000mm (3')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 650x2000mm (2'2")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 610x2000mm (2')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1286x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1088x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1036x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1020x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 880x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 732x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1800x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1200x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 900x2000mm
6.What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
- Q:Door type steel pipe scaffold, bowl type, plate type, what is the disc pin?
- Among them, the proportion of steel pipe fastener scaffold is larger, and the door type scaffold is mainly used for decoration and indoor construction
- Q:Can Scaffold piercings be done as separate holes?
- They can be done as two separate piercings, and it is up to the piercer and the shape of your ear to decide if something like that will be done. However, I would not recommend it, because even if it is partially healed, putting two separate earrings in can still misalign the piercing when you go to put the bar back in later. I would recommend keeping the bar in, it's a guaranteed way to make your piercing work out. Besides, once you get used to the bar, you won't even know you have it in! Much easier than keeping track of two separate earrings and making sure they still align months down the road. As for the angle, it depends on your preference and what is able to be done due to the shape of your ear. Some people want theirs straight across, others want a much steeper angle. It all depends on preference and shape of ear. Hope this helps, good luck!
- Q:The use of the scaffold in The Scarlet Letter..?
- its when Hester, Pearl, and Dimmesdale are standing on it in the middle of the night and Chillingworth sees them. Dimmesdale is there because hes doing the same thing Hester had to do just without the whole town watching =]
- Q:CAN I GET AN INDUSTRIAL/SCAFFOLD PIERCING (IS MY EAR SHAPED CORRECTLY) ?
- sparkling them ear care answer, you're able to desire to purchase it at Claire's and in all probability the place you acquire your ears pierced. Dip a cotton swab in it then practice it around your ear piercing together as twisting the earring. try this two times an afternoon for the 1st couple of month until it heals. Then basically sparkling it often after that. :)
- Q:A worker on a scaffolding 85ft above the ground needs to lift a 440lb bucket of cement from the ground to?
- Integral 0 to 85 [440 +(85-x)]x dx
- Q:What is the bowl buckle scaffold operating layer
- It is divided into single and double scaffolding, double row with landing and cantilever type. Single row are generally used for landing. Its main function is to protect. Specific reference to JGJ 1302011 "construction fastener type steel pipe scaffolding safety technical specifications" in the relevant instructions, and illustrations.
- Q:in the safety scaffolding?
- If your talking about jobs, try Gladstone in Queensland or Karratha in WA. Plenty of jobs in safety and scaffolding there. Otherwise I don't know what you mean.
- Q:Japan SS 03 scaffolding system advanced
- 1 Multi function. According to the specific requirements of construction, can be composed of multiple 0.6m module group frame size and load of single row, double row scaffolding, supporting frame, supporting the construction of equipment to enhance the function of frame columns, and other materials, and can do curve layout. Scaffolding can be adjusted with the bottom of the support, adjustable upper support, dual adjustable early demolition, pick beam, pick up the rack and other accessories with the use of various types of steel scaffolding can be used in conjunction with each other to achieve a variety of multi-functional. One is in any uneven slopes and ladder type foundation erection; two is the support ladder type template, template can realize the early dismantling; the three is to achieve early removal of part of the support frame, capable of setting up a passage, with four wing cornice; is the erection of climbing frame, a movable working table, efflux frame, to achieve the various functions of supporting role; five is used as storage shelves, can be used for the erection of a variety of stage, advertising support engineering. The pole is connected with a long press 600mm modulus of arbitrary function, also has a head butt function, provides the convenience for the use of special height. The utility model provides a technical support for the hanging, installing and fixing of the new type of formwork, and the utility model is used for the large-scale standardized template.
- Q:Physics question! A man stands on a scaffold...?
- Required conditions for equilibrium (Other wise the scaffold is moving) Sum of forces = 0 Sum of Torques = 0 Sum of Forces Painter: 800 N DOWN Scaffold: 100 N Down Sum of tensions in chains = 800 + 100 = 900 N UP Sum of Torques (Pick one end, it does not matter which. I choose the Left end) Torque = Force * Lever arm Painter is 3.0 meters from Left end Tp = 800 N * 3.00 m = 2,400 N-m CW (Clockwise) Center of gravity is at the center of the scaffold or 4/2 = 2 meters from the Left enf Ts = 100 * 2 = 200 N-m CW This means that the chain on the Right end must supply 2400 + 200 = 2600 N-m CCW Tc = Fc * 4.00 m 2600 = Fc * 4 Fc= 650 N UP Total need up is 900 N====> 900 - 650 = 250 N in Left chain QED
- Q:scaffold piercing (industrial) HELP...please ?
- 1. sorry, i live in the usa, dont know how to convert money. here it was 56 dollars 2. the first hole hurt at about a 5, the second hole i could barely feel. id give it a 0. 3. 4-6 months til you can change it and have it been comfortable, up to a year for it to be completely healed. 4. i got mine done about a month ago, doesnt really hurt anymore, just when you put a lot of pressure on it. lots of cursties, even when i do sea salt soaks, haha. 5. pain for the first week. lots and lots of pain a soreness. then a really cool piercing. 6. not sure about in the uk, but here its 18 and above. if youre a minor you need a parent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range