2 SWIVEL AND DOULE RIGHT ANGLE COUPLER
3 DROP FORGED AND PRESSED
4 BS1139 AND EN74 STANDARD
6 PRESSED AND DROP FORED SWIVEL AND FIXED COUPLER/PUTLOG COUPLER/SLEEVE COUPLER/INNER CONNECTOR/BEAM COUPLER ETC.
Pressed swivel coupler 1.02kg galvanized/ hot dipped galvanized
Pressed fixed coupler 0.85kg galvanized / hot dipped galvanized
DROP FORGED SWIVEL COUPLER 0.98kg galvanized / hot dipped galvanized
DROP FORGED SWIVEL COUPLER 1.12kg
DROP FORGED PUT LOG COUPLER 0.62KG galvanized / hot dipped galvanized
SLEEVE COUPLER 1.0KG galvanized / hot dipped galvanized
DROP FORGED FIXED BEAM COUPLER 1.45KG galvanized / hot dipped galvanized
DROP FORGED SWIVEL GRINDER COUPLER 1.5KG galvanized / hot dipped galvanized
7 SUITABLE FOR PIPE DIAMETER:48MM,48.3MM,60.3MM
8 Payment terms:30%TT deposit, balance against BL copy or LC at sight
9 FOB .CIF.C&F ,CFR acceptable
10 Delivery time;20-30days after receiving deposit
0.95-1.0kg or according to your requirements.
EN74,BS1139,CE,China domestic standard , as well as SGS Test Report.
Black , Zinc plated ,Hot dip galvanized.
Self-color(black), White, Yellow.
High Breaking Strength , Skidproof &Antirust.
reasonable & wonderful.
2. More details.
- Q:I made one of those 'Scaffold' things, except I left in the root. It is OK?
- Hands off! Wizard of those were all my ingredients.
- Q:What are the structural requirements for steel pipe scaffolds
- Need a specific scaffolding calculation book to approve this problem.
- Q:In the scarlet letter, how did the scaffold relate to hester prynne?
- It symbolized death. She deserved to die because of her sin.
- Q:Engineering construction safety aspects of the norms of which? Which set of standards in the artificial digging wall related content? Please list, thank you
- Double row scaffolding As the name suggests, is a two rows of independent pole through a small bar, large crossbar and other components connected together with the temporary load frame body, common with fastener steel scaffolding, bowl button scaffolding, etc It is the most common form of building construction Full scaffolding is common in the indoor template support, usually in the plane projection for the matrix, in the case of the upper load to determine the relevant calculation to determine its vertical erect spacing, cross bar step to ensure the carrying capacity of the frame
- Q:Scaffold Piercings Do they really Hurt?
- Yes, of course it hurts. The piercings weren't too bad, like a 2 out of 10. I just had to hear the crunching sound and that was nasty! Putting the jewelry in was about a 5 out of 10. Well, it is two piercings so it does take longer than a single. Basically they pierce one side, and then the other. Then they slide the jewelry in. It takes about 3 minutes total from the time the first hole is pierced. If you're not sure if you can handle it, get a single cartiledge piercing on the ear that you DON'T want the scaffold on. It's really not that bad, although the healing is the worst as it is sore FOREVER. I got mine pierced on May 13th and it is still sore, I am just starting to sleep on that side of my head! I don't have the bar in anymore, so it's technically not a scaffold piercing, now I just have 2 14-guage cartiledge piercings!
- Q:Snug or scaffold piercing?
- I love and have both but I do favor my scaffold due to the fun wavy bars that are available =] lol. Hope this helps!
- Q:Should the staircase be installed in the scaffolding system?
- No. It would add too many points of failure and create a safety hazard.
- Q:Scaffolding decoration and what is the meaning of their primary and secondary relationship is what? Urgent, I hope you big brother to help! The
- I think you may still be a 20-year-old or early child, life and world view is in line, but you can put forward such questions during this period, that you are good at thinking, analysis, and can Think of the vast universe of vast, the hearts of heaven and earth, the future will be able to become an adult
- Q:scaffolding piercing help?
- they numb the areas 1st because its quite an awkward peiercing, they have to do it all at the same time. it may bleed a bit, mine did out of all my piercings this bleed the most. it will be sore for a week or so and like any other piercing once you get the hang of changing it its easy.
- Q:My mom is making me choose between and industrial/ scaffold ear piercing or a six pack of colored contacts?
- well, the scaffold piercing hurts really bad for some people...mine didn't hurt at all, but several people have told me their's hurt a lot...and if the colored contacts are too far off from your real eye color, or are a funky color they tend to look creepy...depending on your pain tolerance, i'd say go for the scaffold...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range