2 SWIVEL AND DOULE RIGHT ANGLE COUPLER
3 DROP FORGED AND PRESSED
4 BS1139 AND EN74 STANDARD
6 PRESSED AND DROP FORED SWIVEL AND FIXED COUPLER/PUTLOG COUPLER/SLEEVE COUPLER/INNER CONNECTOR/BEAM COUPLER ETC.
Pressed swivel coupler 1.02kg galvanized/ hot dipped galvanized
Pressed fixed coupler 0.85kg galvanized / hot dipped galvanized
DROP FORGED SWIVEL COUPLER 0.98kg galvanized / hot dipped galvanized
DROP FORGED SWIVEL COUPLER 1.12kg
DROP FORGED PUT LOG COUPLER 0.62KG galvanized / hot dipped galvanized
SLEEVE COUPLER 1.0KG galvanized / hot dipped galvanized
DROP FORGED FIXED BEAM COUPLER 1.45KG galvanized / hot dipped galvanized
DROP FORGED SWIVEL GRINDER COUPLER 1.5KG galvanized / hot dipped galvanized
7 SUITABLE FOR PIPE DIAMETER:48MM,48.3MM,60.3MM
8 Payment terms:30%TT deposit, balance against BL copy or LC at sight
9 FOB .CIF.C&F ,CFR acceptable
10 Delivery time;20-30days after receiving deposit
0.95-1.0kg or according to your requirements.
EN74,BS1139,CE,China domestic standard , as well as SGS Test Report.
Black , Zinc plated ,Hot dip galvanized.
Self-color(black), White, Yellow.
High Breaking Strength , Skidproof &Antirust.
reasonable & wonderful.
2. More details.
- Q:Is that true that employees shall not work on scaffolds during storms or high wind?
- I dont know your location but its definitely illegal to put someone in great danger or to force someone to do jobs that might put him on danger. In ethics... if your a supervisor, you should not let your subordinate do things that if you are in his position would hesitate to do.
- Q:Scaffold Piercing .. help?
- You mean, it seems like they're stuck in place? That happens with barbell balls sometimes. Try harder. If you REALLY can't get them off, go back to the piercer, they can usually help.
- Q:Water conservancy project construction process, how to calculate the full capacity of the red scaffold capacity. I have no wealth value, please expert guidance.
- Is specialized in the production of rock wool sandwich panels, rock wool sandwich panels with fire, thermal insulation, sound-absorbing sound insulation, beautiful appearance, convenient construction, green, and so on. Excellent performance. Widely used in large industrial plants, warehouses, gymnasiums, supermarkets, hospitals, cold storage, activities room, building plus layer, clean workshop and the need to heat insulation fire places. Hope to help you, if there is any doubt, look at our company's website, the above details of the product, in the Google search company name will be able to find, I wish you a good mood.
- Q:Which of the following is the best definition of scaffolding?
- Assisting the development of disadvantaged learners with early intervention experiences
- Q:I am going to be getting 2 piercings, scaffold/industrial and a tongue piercing...?
- Just be aware that piecings and visible tattoos may hinder your ability to get a respectable job in the future. It's a sad state of affairs that our awesome free country still judges people based on their looks, but the sad fact still remains that we do. If you really want it and want it for life, then go for it! Good luck with the piercing! :-)
- Q:Who can tell me the information about Yu Rong Machinery Ringlock Scaffold System*Ringlock Standard ?
- The vertical standard bears the loads from the scaffold down to the earth.The standard has rosettes at 50 cm interval, a pressed spigot on the top and drilled holes at both ends.
- Q:What percentage of fall-related deaths result from workers falling from scaffolding?
- Apparently around fifty workers die each year from falling from scaffolding in the United Kingdom. Now, I don't know the stats, but if you think about all the old people who fall, the number of general unfortunate accidents and riding/cycling and other sport related deaths, I would imagine that the percentage is pretty low. I assume the general percentage would be about the same in the uk and us?
- Q:when was the last scaffold match in a major wrestling promtion form the usa + bq?
- The last one I know of was at TNA's Destination X in March 2008. Rhyno beat James Storm. BQ: Referee Charles Robinson. EDIT: The last old school traditional scaffold match? Hmm...the last one I can remember was at the old NWA Starrcade, the one they called Night Of The Skywalkers, around '86 or '87. The Road Warriors beat the Midnight Express. This was the scaffold match where Big Bubba Rogers was supposed to catch Jim Cornette as he fell but he was out of position and Cornette suffered a major knee injury as a result. There really weren't very many scaffold matches at all in history. A couple of dozen that I know of and most of those took place in Mid-South in the 80's. They were very dangerous (because of the height) and the risk of serious injury very real. The boys just didn't want to do them.
- Q:I plan to get scaffolding/industrial, but I need some advice?
- You really shouldn't get the studs. The holes won't be properly aligned, and that will cause a lot of stress/trauma when you put in the bar. I would suggest just wearing your hair down from now on. Industrials are infamously finicky. I would wait a *least* a year and a half before taking it out for longer than a minute or two.
- Q:What is the song used in the Geico business meeting commercial, the one with the money on the scaffold?
- It was an old 80's song - Somebody's watching me - Rockwell
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range