1. Specification of Scarffolding Building Structure Pipe:
1) Standard: BS EN39 Loose steel tubes for tube and coupler scaffolds -- Technical delivery conditions
other size also can be manufactured, please contact us for detail information.
2) Surface Treatment: Galvanized , Oiled, Painted , Bare
3) End treatment: Beveled , Plain , Threaded
4) Test: Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties, Technical Properties, Exterior Size Inspection
5)Application: Fence, Construction.
6)Certificate: SGS Inspection
7)Delivery Time: usually in 20--30 days
8) Payment Term: T/T , L/C
Application of Galvanized , Oiled, Painted , Bare Scaffolding Building Structure Pipe BS EN39, A500 A,B,C, D.
A53 A,B.S275, S355, C250, C350
2. Tecnical Data:
Chemical Composition of Raw Materials
Mechanical Property of Raw Materials
Chemical Composition %
Yield point Mpa min
Tensile Strength Mpa
Elongation % min
Other material: A500 A, B, C , D. A53 A, B. S275, S355, C250, C350
3. Standard Size for Reference
Tolerance (min) (mm)
Zinc Coating g/m2
48 -- 48.6
300 -- 6000
WT +/- 0.2 , L - 0 -- + 3
application of scaffolding pipe (ERW welded pipe)
- Q:25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- Outer diameter representation of steel pipe:When the design is nominal diameter DN means diameter, should be nominal diameter DN and the corresponding product specifications table. Specification for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipes for building drainage, de (nominal outer diameter) * e (nominal wall thickness), (GB, 5836.1-92), polypropylene (PP) pipe for water supply, specifications by de * e (nominal outer diameter * wall thickness).
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Seamless steel pipe because there is no weld, so can withstand greater pressure, boiler tubes are generally used seamless steel pipe
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- The steel tube is a hollow steel strip, used as pipe conveying fluid, such as oil, gas, water, gas, steam, in addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same, the weight is light, so it is widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Suppose we specify a standard that defines the nominal diameter of the same steel tube as G-1, then this G-1 is the same as DN50.I hope it doesn't make you any more confused, huh?. If you still don't understand, keep in mind that the nominal diameter is neither outside nor inside diameter.
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe mainly because of anti-interference and electrical connectivity, to prevent other strong magnetic strong signal interference weak signal, while in the electrical connection, galvanized steel pipe can be directly connected to the bridge.
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- City network is generally medium, are generally. PE pipe high pressure pipe with building the required distance, is generally used around the high pressure pipe laying (high pressure gas supply capacity, and can play the role of peak shaving), the city zone by the supply voltage to the voltage, residential building regulation boxes of low voltage supply to the users.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- PVC pipeline use temperature is -5 to 90 degrees or so, according to the current market price of around 6000 yuan per ton, the price is cheap. Its corrosion resistance is good, can resist most of the acid and alkali, and unlike the steel pipe that is easy to rust, so in the construction of the upper and lower water pipes and other fields have gradually replaced the trend of steel pipe.
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- The pipe material of heating pipe network should be designed according to the requirement. When the design is not specified, the following requirements shall be met:1 when the pipe diameter is less than or equal to 40mm, welded steel pipe shall be used.2 when the pipe diameter is 50 ~ 200mm, welded steel pipe or seamless steel pipe shall be used.3 when the pipe diameter is greater than 200mm, spiral welded steel pipe shall be used.
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Can. The surface roughening with a thick gauze, do not use ordinary paint intensity difference. With resin paint, paint can be
All these steel pipes are suitable for the industries of oil, natural gas,ship building,chemical, environmental protection,boiler, water conservancy, electrical industry,steel structure, building and other related fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Three Million To Five Million RMB
||ISO 9001:2010;API 5L;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range