Order On-line Tracking
SBTJM-V concrete frost-resistance admixture is a new frost resistance material which has the advantages of water reducing effect, strengthening effect, air-entraining and freezing point decreasing effects. It is particularly adaptable to the concrete project at low temperature. The lowest construction temperature
can be to -15℃ while SBTJM-V is used.
● Excellent frost resistance
Under -15℃ the strength R-7+28 of concrete with JM-V is 104%, R-7+56 is 112% compared to that of the reference concrete.
● High water reducing and strengthening effect
SBTJM-V has obvious water reducing effect (according to the relative specifications in GB8076-1997). The water reduction of concrete with JM-V is above 15%.
● Highly strengthening effect
The 1d strength of concrete in standard curing is 300% compared to that of the reference concrete, which
can effectively short the construct-period and improve the form turnover. The compressive strength is 110% at the age of 28days compared to that of the reference concrete.
● Excellent durability
The addition of SBTJM-V can effectively improve the pore structure of the concrete and increases the frost-resistance, carbonation-resistance and corrosion-resistance. The product has not chlorine and nitrite etc, and no corrosive substance to the steel bar.
● The dosage range of SBTJM-V is 2-5%, recommended dosage is shown in the table below
|The lowest construction temperature (℃)||-5||-10||-15|
● Blending: the product should be blended with cement, sand and stone, and should not be dissolved beforehand.
Ensure accurate measurement and prolong the blending time a little to ensure well distribution.
● Curing: after pouring, it must be covered immediately for insulated curing.
● Shelf life: it should be stored in dry place. Its quality guarantee is normally within two years.
● PACKAGINGSBTJM-V is packaged in anti-wetting double-layer plastic bags and has net weight of 40kg per bag. It’s convenient for transportation.
To assist you in obtaining predicated performances and ensure high quality projects, we offer technical
consulting service, site mix proportion design or advising mix proportion. Our technical personnel would give
free-charge site assistance service as well as technical guidance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|