Order On-line Tracking
Alkali-free liquid accelerator for wet-mix shotcrete
SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) is a high performance alkali-free accelerator for wet-mix shotcrete, which is an inorganic salt-based liquid. It is possible to produce shotcrete characterized by rapid setting time and very quick strength development after only a very short curing time.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) is suitable for all sprayed concrete applications, especially for spraying high quality concrete which required both high early strength and high final strength. The main uses of SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) are:
● In tunnels
● In mining
● For temporary and final rock support
● Slope stabilization
SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) is an ideal accelerator for wet-mix sprayed concrete
● SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) is a liquid accelerator, so it provides easy handling, as well as easy and efficient addition to the shotcrete, produces little dust and therefore a better working environment
● Quick setting properties allow rapid work progress
● Excellent early strength development
● Limits the decrease of final strength
● Improves bond of shotcrete to rock and concrete, which leads to lower rebound and higher cmpaction degree of shotcrete
● Alkali-free, which eliminates any adverse effects from additional alkalis in the spray dust
● alkali-free, which reduces the risk of alkali-aggregate reactions, and concrete accelerated with this product is not subject to leaching, therefore no additional surface and ground water pollution by leached out alkalis
● Non corrosive to steel reinforcement
Dosage(%):5-8 in weight by weight of cement
SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) can be sensitive to the age and type of cement. It is strongly recommended to do preliminary tests to evaluate the compatibility and dosage of SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) with the cement available on site.
SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) is a suspension to be added in the spraying nozzle during the spraying phase. It is recommended that SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) be stirred enough prior to use.
The dosage of SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) varies according to the type and amount of cement, the age of the cement, the water-binder ratio, and the temperature of the shotcrete, air and substrate. The dosage normally ranges
between 5-8% in weight by weight of cement.
Cleaning of the dosing pump
Mixing SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) with other accelerators may cause immediate clogging of pumps and hoses. So the dosing pump,including suction hose and accelerator hose, must be thoroughly cleaned with
plenty of water. During the application, the whole pump system has to be cleaned with water every day.
SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) is supplied in 50 Litre plastic drums, containers or in bulk.
SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) must be stored in closed plastic containers at a temperature between +5℃ and +35℃. The shelf life is 6 months from date of manufacture if stored in original packaging and protected from frost. After long-term storge we recommend that SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) be always stirred.
SBT-KNQ(Ⅰ) contains aluminium complexes which are hazardous if swallowed and irritate eyes and skin. Avoid the product coming into contact with the eyes and skin. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with running water and seek medical advice. Always use suitable protective gloves, goggles and a protective face mask. If swallowed, consult a doctor as soon as possible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|