Hermetically-sealed amorphous alloy distribution transformer adopts the amorphous alloy iron as its magnetic material.It is eco-friendly and energy conservation,which complies with the standard of china energy conservation outline issued by National Economic Committee.
Normal service condition
a.Altitude should not be over 1000m,indoor type
b.Highest ambient temperature should not over +40oC;highest daily average temperature should not over +30oC
c.Highest annual average temperature should not over +20oC,lowest temperature should not below -25oC
*We can supply the transformers which operate in special operating conditions according to user's requirements.
a.GB1094.1~2-1996,GB1094.3,4,5-1985 Power transformer
b.JB/T10318-2002 Technical parameters and requirements for hermetically-sealed and oil-immersed amorphous alloy distribution transformer.
Character of performance
a.lron's magnetic material adopts amorphous alloy,which consists of materials such as iron and boron,ect.
b.The iron structure of amorphous alloy transformer adopts three phases and five columns.
c.This kind of transformer has same load-loss with S9 series,but the no-load loss of SBH-15 transformers are decreased by approw.75% by comparing with S9 series.It can save electricity and decrease the loss cost.Generally,we can take back the extra investment in four years compared with the silicon-steel iron transformer.
e.Under the normal operation,it does not need to change oil,which decreases the transformer's maintenance cost and prolongs the service life.
Note for placing order
Transformer type:rated capacity kVA
Number of phases:three-phase single-phase
High voltage: KV/Low voltage:KV
Tapping range:±4×2.5% ±3×2.5% other
Connection group:Yyn0 Dyn11 other
Impedance voltage:4% 6% other
Cooling method:ONAN ONAF
Protecting grade of outer casing:IP00 IP20 IP30 other
Method of incoming and outgoing line:
1.Incoming line to lower part and outgoing line from upper part
2.Incoming line to upper part and outgoing line from upper part
3.Incoming line to lower part and outgoing line from side part
*if customer has no requirement,the color of outer casing is light grey(the standard color of ANDELI),or you should indicate color code that you want
Main technical parameters of S9-M-30~2500/10 series of transformers
|Rated capacity(KVA)||Voltage combination(KV)||Connecting groupid||No-load lossess(W)||Load-loss(W)(75oC)||Short circuit impedance(%)||No-load current(%)||Weight(kg)||Overall dimension(mm)||Gauge(mm)|
|High voltage(KV)||Tapping(%)||Low voltage(KV)||Body||Gross weight||Length×Width×Height|
- Q:How much W?
- 1. And your material related. If the good material, high frequency loss is relatively small. You can do 15W. For example, 200KHZ switching frequency.
2. If you are on the general market, the maximum control in the following 10W. Switching frequency 50KHZ.
- Q:A 8000kva transformer can bring the maximum load
- Transformers are best not to run full of the efficiency of remember the best 60 to 80%
- Q:New on the transformer reported to stop, how to do,
- First, if it is the implementation of non-industrial nature of electricity, there is no need to apply for stop procedures, directly out of the transformer on it.
- Q:A liter of transformer oil how much jin
- (3) arc suppression effect: In the oil circuit breaker and transformer on-load regulator switch, the contact will produce an arc switch. As the transformer oil thermal conductivity is good, and in the arc under the action of high temperature can touch a lot of gas, resulting in greater pressure, thereby enhancing the dielectric arc performance, so that the arc quickly extinguished.
- Q:How to understand the secondary side of the transformer
- Primary side, is the primary, is connected to a fixed power grid. Secondary side, secondary conversion into what we need, or the power needed by the device. Secondary side output also has high pressure and low pressure points. The principle is that the transformer becomes the voltage we need to use.
- Q:Two different impedance of the transformer, parallel load how to allocate?
- When the impedance voltage is equal, the transformer runs side by side:
Because the transformer load distribution is proportional to its rated capacity, and inversely proportional to the impedance voltage. In other words, when the transformer is running in parallel, if the impedance voltage is different, the load is not proportional to the rated capacity of the distribution, parallel transformer current and impedance voltage is inversely proportional to the II / III = UZKII / UZKII or UZKIIII = UZKIIIII, Set two transformers running side by side, the capacity of SNI, SNII, impedance voltage UZI, UZII, then the load of each transformer according to the following formula:
SI = [(SNI + SNII) / (SNI / UZKI + SNII / UZKII)] * (SNI / UZKI)
SII = [(SNI + SNII) / (SNI / UZKI + SNII / UZKII)] * (SNII / UZKII)
That is, S △ I / SII = (SNI * UZKII) / (SNII * UZKI)
According to the above analysis we can see: When two transformers with different impedance voltage are running side by side, the distribution load with large impedance voltage is small. When this transformer is full load, another transformer with small impedance voltage will run over load. Transformer long-term overload operation is not allowed, therefore, only the impedance of the transformer voltage overload operation, thus limiting the total output power, energy loss also increased, it can not guarantee the economic operation of the transformer. Therefore, in order to avoid the impedance voltage difference is too large, so that the parallel transformer load current distribution is uneven, affecting the transformer capacity can not be fully played, the specified impedance voltage can not be a difference of 10%.
- Q:How to increase the transformer output current
- If the transformer is not in the case of overload, then increase the load, multi-access electrical equipment, it increases the output current. Otherwise it is not safe.
If you do not change the structure of the transformer, do not change its specified cooling method (such as air-cooled, water-cooled), does not change its specified ambient temperature, then its rated current can not be changed.
- Q:630 kilovolt transformer secondary side of the current is how much
- Secondary side rated current: I = 630000 ÷ 400 ÷ 1.732 = 909A
Primary side rated current: I = 630000 ÷ 10000 ÷ 1.732 = 36.37A
Maximum output power P = 630 * 0.95 = 599KW (COS ¢ by 0.95)
The maximum output power P = 630 * 0.9 = 567KW (COS ¢ by 0.9)
Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). The circuit symbol is commonly used as the beginning of the number.
- Q:The specific steps and procedures for installing the transformer
- Oil-immersed or dry-type transformers are generally installed by the engineering team or factory installed do not know how much capacity your transformer is electronic or industrial power system
- Q:Will the 250KVA, 500KVA, 630KVA Van transformer size,
- Box transformer inside the configuration is not the same, the size will be different, which factory production size is not the same
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range