Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||Sandwich Panel||Usage:||Warehouse,Villa,Dormitories,Workshop,Temporary Offices||Certification:||SGS,ISO,CE,BV|
1.Description of Sandwich Panel House :
Sandwich panel house is widely used for short-term office or for accommodation in Mining and construction site.Our portable house is of low cost and can be customized with rational functions like knock down system, quick assemble and disassemble. Welcome to contact us for more details about sandwich panel house. The all steel framing of export prefab house “Green” construction framing and is 100% recyclable. 2.Features of Sandwich Panel House :
1. Reliable structure: light steel structure is the frame of our building, which meets the design requirements of steel structure.
2. Easy to install and disassemble: Standardized components make it easy to install and dismantle. It is especially suitable for emergency projects.
3. Attractive appearance: Because prepainted steel sheet or sandwich panel is adopted, the whole structure is handsome.
4. Relocatable: It can be relocated up to 10 times. It has 15 to 20 years durability.
Color steel sandwich panels have both high mechanical strength, easy molding performance of the steel materials, and also have good decorative and corrosion resistance performance of coating material . Widely used in large industrial plants, warehouses, stadiums, supermarkets, hospitals, cold storage, activity room, building and floor, clean shop and the need insulation fire place.
3.Sandwich Panel House Images:
4.Specifications of the Sandwich Panel House:
1. Stable structure: Safe and reliable light steel flexible structure system.
2. Beautiful decoration: Beautiful materials, bright color, flat surface and art decoration.
3. Flexible composition: Doors and windows could be installed at any position, separate wall could
be built at any transverse axis.
4. Easy & quick to install: Repeated use, simple tools for installation. One worker could install 20-30 square meters per day, 6 workers could work out 3K×10K house in two days.
5. Economical: Compared with concrete buildings, it costs much less.
Q1: What is the service life of a Prefabricated House?
A1: The life of a prefabricated house is at least double that of a corresponding concrete building.
Q2: Why choose a Prefabricated House?
A2: Prefabricated Homes are built to high aesthetic and architectural standards. Additionally, Prefabricated Houses are more resistant (better earthquake protection) and are not affected by extreme weather events, use eco-friendly materials, and offer excellent insulation and energy efficiency.
Q3: Are Prefabricated Houses safe?
A3: Our houses are completely safe. Advances in the field of prefabricated buildings have reached a point that today Prefabricated Homes are considered safer than traditional homes built with brick. In areas with high seismic activity and in countries prone to extreme weather events residents prefer prefabricated homes for safety reasons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|