Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||Sandwich Panel||Usage:||Warehouse,Villa,Dormitories,Workshop,Temporary Offices||Certification:||SGS,ISO,CE,BV|
1.Description of Sandwich Panel House :
Sandwich panel house is widely used for short-term office or for accommodation in Mining and construction site.Our portable house is of low cost and can be customized with rational functions like knock down system, quick assemble and disassemble. Welcome to contact us for more details about sandwich panel house. The all steel framing of export prefab house “Green” construction framing and is 100% recyclable. Steel framing is non-combustible; non-toxic and allergy free; and is termite, Insect and rodent resistant.
2.Features of Sandwich Panel House :
1. Reliable structure: light steel structure is the frame of our building, which meets the design requirements of steel structure.
2. Easy to install and disassemble: Standardized components make it easy to install and dismantle. It is especially suitable for emergency projects.
3. Attractive appearance: Because prepainted steel sheet or sandwich panel is adopted, the whole structure is handsome.
4. Cost efficient: First class material, reasonable price, once and for all investment, low requirements for base and short completion time make it cost efficient.
3.Sandwich Panel House Images:
4.Specifications of the Sandwich Panel House:
1) Wall panel: sandwich panel with color steel two sides
2) Column: C style steel
3) Floor beam: C style steel, 80*40*2.0mm
4) Stair: metal
5) Roof truss: angle steel
6) Purlin tube metal
7) Roof panel: corrugated sandwich panel with color steel two sides and EPS foam filling
8) Trim of tile: color steel sheet
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered by OKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: Are Prefabricated Houses safe?
A3: Our houses are completely safe. Advances in the field of prefabricated buildings have reached a point that today Prefabricated Homes are considered safer than traditional homes built with brick. In areas with high seismic activity and in countries prone to extreme weather events residents prefer prefabricated homes for safety reasons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|