Laminated glass is processed via high temperature and high pressure after bonding with two layers or multiple layers of glass by polyvinyl butyral (PVB) film. Laminated glass which is produced with transparent film is similar with the ordinary annealed glass on appearance, but as a result, the toughness of PVB filmis very good, the film will quickly absorb a large number of impact energy when the laminated glass impacted by external forces, and make it attenuated. So, the laminated glass is hard to be breakdown, and as a result of the film adhesive ability, it will not fall off after the glass is broken, it can maintain an excellent integrity, there are still certain shielding performance, it can not only hurt the human body due to the scattered glass, but also there is enough time to replace glass. Therefore, laminated glass as a true sense of safety glass is widely used in building windows and doors, curtain wall, daylighting roof, skylight, ceiling and indoor glass partition, showcase, counters and other occasions.
Haiyang Shunda company introduced the super large laminated autoclaves, 13 meters long, high rate of using and output, well-distributed heating. The homogenization can be done within the autoclave, and equipped with reverse osmosis deionized water system and constant temperature, constant humidity, super clean production environment, make the production of product quality and service life guaranteed effectively.
A. The selection of suitable float glass pane in storage
Access to the next process after the quality inspection of float glass
B. The measurements of glass to be cut as customizedAccess to the next stage after glass cutting quality inspection
C. Perfect glass edge grinding
Access to the next stage after edge grinding quality inspection
D. Cleaning by deionized water
Access to the next stage after cleaning the glass
E. Tempered treatment,Bending tempered treatment
Access to the next stage after the quality inspectionof tempered glass
F. Cleaning by deionized water
Send a message to us:
Q:Building glass specification is that set?
(JGJ 113-2009), "Construction Safety Glass Management Regulations" (Development and Reform Commission  No. 2116), "Specification for Design, Construction and Acceptance of Aluminum Alloy Doors and Windows", "Regulations for the Application of Building Glass" (JGJ 113-2009) (DBJ15-30-2002).
Q:In addition to automotive glass, is not building glass is also need to do mandatory certification?
The difference between car film and building film:
1. Different types of glial: automotive film is used in ordinary adhesive (HPR) and the majority of the building film for the Qing Dynasty gum (CDF) and the safety film is used more adhesive glue, due to different nature, the life of the car membrane About 3-5 years, while the building film is normally used for 15 years
2. Performance: architectural film of the general performance requirements than the automotive film, so in addition to understand its light transmittance, heat insulation, but also need to understand its reflectivity, U value, shading coefficient and other indicators
3. Metal content requirements are not the same, the volume of cadmium nickel and titanium can not exceed 5%, the building film can not exceed 2.5%, in some requirements only meet the overall requirements of environmental protection, because driving the car is generally adults and healthy people, and people Can not live in the car long-term life, and the building room, including pregnant women, babies, and the elderly sick people, rare metal radiation on the baby's growth there is a certain impact, so the building film rare metal content can not be exceeded, Strict environmental standards.
4. Car film and building film can be separated from ultraviolet light, but the absorption of UV layer structure is not the same, car film separated by ultraviolet layer, is a high-pressure coating of a single layer, building film separated by ultraviolet layer is a vacuum sandwich, containing trace plutonium, can absorb harmful spectrum , Tuned spectral video, car film only in the UV UA play a role in the building film UA and VB are working.
5. Building film and car film thickness is not the same, the building film insulation explosion-proof domestic usually between 2mil-16mil, the general thickness of 2mil, 4mil, 4.5mil, 8mil, 9mil, 12mil, 14mil, 16mil and so on. Domestic thermal insulation film is usually only between 0.8mil - 1.5mil.
Q:What is architectural glass?
Architectural glass (architectural glass) is the main varieties of flat glass, with a smooth surface, translucent, sound insulation, insulation, wear resistance, climate change, material stability and so on. It is made of quartz sand, sandstone or quartzite, limestone, feldspar, dolomite and soda ash as the main raw material. It is made by crushing, sieving, batching, high temperature melting, molding, annealing, cooling and processing. The function of architectural glass is no longer just to meet the lighting requirements, but to have to adjust the light, thermal insulation, security (bulletproof, anti-theft, fire, radiation, anti-electromagnetic interference), art decoration and other characteristics. With the continuous development of demand, glass molding and processing technology has also been a new development. Now, new technologies such as interlayer, tempered, ion exchange, glazed decoration, chemical thermal decomposition and cathodic sputtering have been developed to increase the amount of glass in the building and become the third largest building behind cement and steel material. Let you know about building glass.
Q:how much would it cost to build a glass pyramid the size of the ones in egypt?
$7,400,620 sorry, i needed time to calculate it acurately.
Q:What gap do I need when building my glass Block windows?
Glass masonry units are typically square, and are available in nominal 6, 8, and 12 in. sizes. Rectangular units are also available. Actual sizes are 1/4 in. less to allow for the typical 1/4 in. mortar joints. Unit thicknesses are either "standard" 3-7/8 in. or "thin" 3-1/8 in. or 3 in. for hollow units and for solid units respectively. Thin unit panels are typically used in residential and light commercial applications. For exterior applications you will want to add integral water repellents to the mortar to prevent water penetration. If you are talking about what size of an opening to use for your windows. That will depend on what the "rough opening" dimension is based on the window manufacturer. Typically is is 1 in. larger than the window size. This gives you 1/2 in. space all around the window for shims and alignment.
Q:Building glass film master film how ah, would like to see the specific construction examples?
I have seen the master of the building film and insulation film case, our department's leadership and several colleagues at home are posted, and recently still in construction, listen to our leadership that the effect is very good, and those who hot good service, so Also introduced a few colleagues posted, you can consider to contact them, people have a direct service to the door.
Q:Architectural glass film is generally used to brand which is more ah
According to the actual situation of the correct choice of architectural glass film, OKorder Chang Bao construction staff engaged in architectural glass film for several years, very good
Q:How do I project a gobo onto a glass building?
Is there something behind the glass windows, curtains, blinds, etc. to project on? If not you might have to hang some pipe and drape inside so you have a palate for the image.
Q:What is the difference between glass foil and transfer film?
Not the same thing, use is not the same, the performance is not the same slightly
Q:the glass installed in a 100-years building was found to be thicker at the base.Y??
Glass will flow and get thicker at the bottom over a long period of time. There is evidence that marble and even concrete exhibit this same tendency.