||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- I have a system that was installed last year. I have 20 panels which provide me with about 75% of my electricity. I do use less electricity than the average home. I use an average of 45 kwh in the summer, my neighbor uses more than double that. I paid $26K for the system, but I got a $0K rebate from my utility and the US gives a fed. tax credit. I am saving about $2K per year, so it will take just over 6 years to break even. I also have what I think is called net metering, my utility allows my meter to run backwards when I generate more energy than I use, so pretty much the entire time the sun is out in the summer. Having energy efficient appliances, reducing standby energy and using conservative climate control really helps keep my usage down. Weather striping, insulation and clean well maintained systems all help as well.
- Q:what is the best way to go solar?
- Both solar and wind production is largely a function of location. If you live in the southwest where the sun shines most days, maybe solar is an option. If you happen to live in one of the wind corridors, maybe wind is an option. Neither one will be as reliable and cheap as your grid power, though. Best is to concentrate on conservation of energy use.
- Q:how does solar panels save energy?
- I'm definitely no expert in the field but hope to learn much more in the future. I'm in the infancy stage of researching as many options as possible in the design and construction of a total green house. That being said, a particular local news story sparked my interest when they investigated the cost effectiveness of residential solar panel systems. Here in Austin, Texas, through subsidies and incentives offered, you can install a system that costs roughly 22.5k for about 7. Apparently these deductions come from a federal incentive (which is a very small portion) combined with those set by the city itself. Austin is a pretty progressive city so I imagine their incentives might be a little better than most but you can call your city's general info line (3) and do a little more digging. Another option you might have is renting the equipment. I was told yesterday that a company here in town would allow for the installation and use for a monthly rate. I know how tight cash can be in school and 7 thousand might not be tangible. The whole issue of energy conservation is so prevalent these days that new info is constantly coming out. Give your current energy provider a call and see what they can tell ya. I hope you find something that works for you. -G
- Q:Has anyone gotten their solar panel rebates in Florida?
- Do not count on getting the rebate soon or if at all. You should get on the list and wait until the funds are released. Good luck. Summary: Note: There is currently a waiting list for rebates from the Solar Energy Incentives Program. This program has received $5 million in federal funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). This funding will be used to award rebates to some of the systems that are on the waiting list. The state has applied for an additional $9.4 million in federal funding for this rebate program. Systems applying for the rebate at the present time will be placed on the waiting list. If additional federal funded is received, the approved applications will be awarded rebates based on the order in which they were received. FY 2009-200 is the last year of the solar rebate program and the last year the program could be funded under current authorizing statute. Florida's Solar Energy System Incentives Program was established in June 2006 (SB 888) to provide financial incentives for the purchase and installation of solar energy systems from July , 2006, through June 20, 200. A total of $2.5 million was available for FY 2006-2007; $3.5 million was available for FY 2007-2008, and $5 million is available for FY 2008-09.
- Q:know about solar panels?
- Solar panel refers to a panel designed to absorb the sun's rays as a source of energy for generating electricity or heating.A photovoltaic (in short PV) module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×0 solar cells. Solar Photovoltaic panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications.
- Q:What can you tell me about rebate incentives for residential solar panels in New York state?
- Go to your state's department of revenue and enter the solar panel thing in the site search box and follow the thread to exactly what is in place in the here and now. Things seem to change on a daily basis any more.
- Q:Solar panel question
- The answer is actually quite complicated, but if you're planning on building just a very small system, most likely, the panel will be small and weak. In this case, connecting a panel that is 8 volts open circuit directly to a lead-acid battery is probably the most efficient way to charge. There are charge controllers that you can buy, some of which actively track the maximum power point for charging your battery. Unfortunately, those controllers might eat 5 or 0 watts, just to get you another few percent of charging efficiency. If your panel is only 50 watts in the first place, you can see that this is not a good deal. If you're getting serious panels (clue: price $500 each), then you may very well benefit from a charge controller with MPPT (max power point tracking). Lead-acid, either a flooded cell like your car battery, or AGM, are the standard for solar energy storage. Lithium ion is better in many ways, being less sensitive to temperature, state of discharge, and they are also lighter. Charging them is also more straightforward with the right circuitry. The problem is, they cost like $500 per kWh, compared with less than a tenth that price for lead-acid.
- Q:I have 700watts ups and 2V,65amp battary..i want to add solar panel to just only charge my 2v,65amp batt.?
- Check the rating on the battery. Either look on the label, or look up the exact manufacturer's part number on the internet. There should be an amp-hour (AH) rating. It's very doubtful that the battery is 65 AH, by the way. When you get the amp-hour rating, people can advise you further.
- Q:how to built solar panel?
- Solar panel is laminated with several materials, such as toughened glass, solar cells, EVA glue, backsheet, and mounting bracket.
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- Like any other materials, solar panels need to be manufactured. These components are usually imported, they use energy to produce and transport. However, once you install solar panels, they need little or no maintenance (except cleaning to maintain efficiency) and they use no other resources to produce power. Over their lifespan, they'll produce more energy than was used to be made, so on the whole good for the environment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range