2014-2015 Best-selling China steel toe leather safety shoes
1). Upper: High quality cow grain leather (1.6-1.8mm)
2). Lining: Breathable and Abrasion resistant sandwich mesh
3). Insole: Comfortable EVA coated mesh
4). Outsole: PU/PU injection duel density
5). Size: Euro 36-47#, UK 3-13#
6). Quality Guarantee: 5-6 months
7). CE: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 Tested by ITS lab(Approved body No.0362)
8).Application fields: Automobile; Energy supply; Construction; Mining; Logistics; Steel industry etc
Packaging & Shipping
|1.||Weight :||1.1 KGS/Pair|
|2.||Box size:||32 X 21 X 12 CM|
|3.||Carton size:||62 X 44 X 34 CM|
|4.||Packing:||1 Pair/ Box, 10 Pairs / Carton|
|5.||20'ft container:||3200 Pairs (29 CBM)|
|6.||40'ft HQ:||7000 Pairs (68 CBM)|
CE Standard catagory
|1.||SB:||Basic requirement, toe protection above 200 joules|
|SBP:||SB + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons|
|3.||S1 :||SB + anti-static between 100K to 1000M Ohms|
|4.||S1P:||S1 + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons|
|5.||S2:||S1 + water resistant upper leather|
|6.||S3:||S2 + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons|
|7.||S4:||Anti-static, Heel energy absorption, fuel & oil resistant|
|8.||S5:||S4 + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons |
|9.||O1:||Anti-static, heel energy absorption|
|10.||O2:||O1 + water resistant upper leather|
|11.||O3:||O2 + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons|
The above statistics is only for your reference. If you need more information, we suggest you to check with professional laboratory.
The table given above enables you to find out the length of our shoes. For example, size 42# is equal to UK size 8# and US size 9#. The inner mould length is 280.00 cm, and the circumference is 266.0 cm
- Q:Excuse me, what's the model of safety shoes and protective shoes? Thank you
- Specific products and brands are of different types, such as safety shoes, anti smashing Bacou was 101701, anti smashing puncture proof 102703 and so on, this is their own set, not too standard rules.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of shoes for labor insurance?
- Heavy is on the one hand, but they say "smelly", that is the original labor shoes, and now good labor shoes have long avoided that problem. There are more monotonous style, good-looking, but also biased in favor of outdoor style is good
- Q:What about the protection grade of safety shoes La? How to distinguish the protection effect?
- Safety footwear is a general term for safety shoes and protective footwear, usually footwear worn on different occasions to protect the feet and legs from foreseeable damage.
- Q:I want to buy a pair of good quality, reasonable price and piercing safety shoes. What brand is better? At what price?
- Our safety shoes 602 imported embossed leather upper surface water, water and oil, has high tear resistance and tensile resistance.Anti smashing anti piercing safety shoes price is reasonable, with a good.
- Q:Regulations for the use of electrical insulating safety shoes
- Insulated shoes wet or in sweat, prone to pan efflorescence phenomenon. As a result of the pan efflorescence phenomenon, can use gauze or cotton dipped in a small amount of warm water, wipe the upper white efflorescence, put the shoes on the ventilation dry, and then wipe the shoe polish, repeated several times can be reinstated. So keep your shoes dry.
- Q:Is it useful to wear steel boot shoes at the construction site?
- Steel shoes on the construction site, Baotou shoes must be very useful. The functional categories of safety shoes: toe protection, anti impact shoes, stab shoes, insulated shoes, antistatic shoes, conductive shoes, steel shoes, rubber boots, cold proof shoes
- Q:Why use safety shoes?
- When the object is falling or colliding, the stainless steel toe can be selected to prevent heavy and sharp material collision. Its requirements are up to the LD50-94 standard.Two. Anti puncture operations have nails, metal waste or other sharp object thorn, cut the soles of the feet risk, you can choose anti piercing function, and its requirements must meet the GB12017-89 standard. It is divided into Anti piercing super 1100N, class I 780N and second class 490N. When purchasing, pay attention to the specific environmental characteristics, and determine the corresponding performance level.Three. Anti-static anti-static essential body can eliminate and prevent the accumulation of static electricity supply shocks below 250V protective footwear. Must be considered the sole insulation, to prevent the harm of electric or electric shock, which is required to GB4285-1995 standard.Four. Electric insulation and electric insulation shoes are protective shoes that insulate people's feet from live objects and prevent electric shocks. Its requirements must meet the GB12011-2000 standards.
- Q:What shoes to wear anti snake
- Once bitten by a snake, be calm, prohibit running, and if you are bitten by limbs, keep sagging state, prevent blood circulation faster, promote snake venom spread. Use a strip, such as a rope, to tie the wound near the end of the wound to prevent the snake from attacking the blood system with blood flow. 15 minutes after lashing, loosen for 2-3 minutes, prevent the tie too tight and the circulation of the blood is bad. During the fight for time, immediately to the hospital.
- Q:What brand of safety shoes is good?
- The store Xieyun million business, can go to the store to try on, and then to buy online, online store a lot cheaper than before, are now worried about the current shoes smoothly done or easily solved, so are in million bought shoes.
- Q:What are the test criteria for crash safety shoes?
- According to the national standard GB21148-2007, 15KN standard, static pressure, protect the minimum distance in Baotou should be more than 14.0mm; impact energy impact 200J, protect the minimum distance in Baotou should be more than 14.0mm, in addition to the protection of Baotou test line, should not have any material through the cracks, the light through the cracks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range