2014-2015 Best-selling China steel toe leather safety shoes
1). Upper: High quality cow grain leather (1.6-1.8mm)
2). Lining: Breathable and Abrasion resistant sandwich mesh
3). Insole: Comfortable EVA coated mesh
4). Outsole: PU/PU injection duel density
5). Size: Euro 36-47#, UK 3-13#
6). Quality Guarantee: 5-6 months
7). CE: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 Tested by ITS lab(Approved body No.0362)
8).Application fields: Automobile; Energy supply; Construction; Mining; Logistics; Steel industry etc
Packaging & Shipping
|1.||Weight :||1.1 KGS/Pair|
|2.||Box size:||32 X 21 X 12 CM|
|3.||Carton size:||62 X 44 X 34 CM|
|4.||Packing:||1 Pair/ Box, 10 Pairs / Carton|
|5.||20'ft container:||3200 Pairs (29 CBM)|
|6.||40'ft HQ:||7000 Pairs (68 CBM)|
CE Standard catagory
|1.||SB:||Basic requirement, toe protection above 200 joules|
|SBP:||SB + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons|
|3.||S1 :||SB + anti-static between 100K to 1000M Ohms|
|4.||S1P:||S1 + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons|
|5.||S2:||S1 + water resistant upper leather|
|6.||S3:||S2 + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons|
|7.||S4:||Anti-static, Heel energy absorption, fuel & oil resistant|
|8.||S5:||S4 + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons |
|9.||O1:||Anti-static, heel energy absorption|
|10.||O2:||O1 + water resistant upper leather|
|11.||O3:||O2 + penetration resistant above 1100 newtons|
The above statistics is only for your reference. If you need more information, we suggest you to check with professional laboratory.
The table given above enables you to find out the length of our shoes. For example, size 42# is equal to UK size 8# and US size 9#. The inner mould length is 280.00 cm, and the circumference is 266.0 cm
- Q:Regulations for the use of electrical insulating safety shoes
- The product should be careful not to damp, after damp is prohibited to use, once damp, placed in ventilated, ventilated, shade place, natural air dried, so as to avoid deformation of leather shoes. After the shoe sole is punctured by foreign bodies, it can not be used for insulating leather shoes.
- Q:What are the use and correct maintenance methods of safety shoes?
- Shoe wax composition containing cream will make cattle skin and suede surface slightly darker, with quality brush brush gently, can partially recover the appearance; and light skin and wax was easier and easier to retain the original appearance, water repellent and dirt repellent.
- Q:What's the difference between single density PU bottom safety shoes and double density PU bottom safety shoes?
- Single density PU base, relative to the dual density PU base, toughness and flexibility are relatively poor, and the service life will be relatively short.
- Q:Is the insulation parameter of safety shoes 6000V enough?
- 1 、 shoes for labor protection is a kind of shoes that can protect the feet safely. There are many kinds of it, such as toe protection, piercing proof, insulation, acid and alkali resistance, etc.. 2. Safety shoes are the general designation of safety shoes and protective shoes. They are shoes used to protect the feet and legs from the foreseeable harm in different working situations. 3. Insulating shoes are a kind of safety shoes made of insulating material.
- Q:How can I take out the steel plate from the safety shoes?
- Steel plate is anti piercing function, ah, take out can not get protective effect, but if it is to test safety shoes, you can directly remove shoes, and then can not be used after the demolition.
- Q:Foreign brand safety shoes, which brand of better quality?
- France: Tektronix safety shoes, Singapore: NITTI (Nai Di), and Japan: Xi full.! The main thing is to see which one you like to wear. It's better! It is up to you to decide! The best thing for you is the best.
- Q:What does the standard EN20347 for safety shoes mean? What's SRA?
- Selection, use and maintenance of safety footwearTo protect the legs from loot, rolling, spikes, molten metal, heat surface, slippery surface damage, the workers must use proper foot protection, safety shoes or boots or leggings. The toe of the safety shoes must have enough function to prevent heavy and sharp material collision and meet the national standards.The purchase of safety shoes is a huge investment to avoid the cost of work-related injuries.The purchase of safety shoes is a love, the boss concerned about the safety of employees.It is considerate to buy safety shoes. Put on safety shoes to make your family feel at ease.
- Q:What brand of insulated safety shoes or shoes for electrician?
- Electrical insulation shoes and no one brand is best, as long as the insulation shoes in line with national standards, you can.Electrical insulating shoes are a series of safety shoes, as a kind of security of electrical distribution operation in armor is worn when properly used, is an important prerequisite to ensure the safety of the.
- Q:What are the differences between anti break shoes, safety shoes, shoes for labor protection, and steel head shoes? How to use and maintain?
- Safety shoes, commonly known as labor shoes, generally refers to the safety shoes, but also anti - smashing shoes, steel head shoes. But strictly speaking, safety shoes are divided into protection, toe safety shoes, anti-static safety shoes, safety shoes, electrical insulation, high temperature resistant safety shoes, safety shoes, but very commonly used is to protect toe safety shoes, is anti-static shoes, because anti smashing the front of the shoe with Baotou steel, so it is commonly known as steel head shoes. The maintenance of safety shoes is basically the same as that of ordinary fashion shoes.
- Q:Antistatic shoes and conductive shoes are two kinds of safety shoes with different functions. What are the differences between them?
- Conductive shoes and anti-static shoes used in the ground environment is not the same, anti-static shoes use place is anti-static ground, conductive shoes use place is conductive ground.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range