2014-2015 Best-selling China steel toe leather safety shoes
1). Upper: High quality cow grain leather (1.6-1.8mm)
2). Lining: Breathable and Abrasion resistant sandwich mesh
3). Insole: Comfortable EVA coated mesh
4). Outsole: PU/PU injection duel density
5). Size: Euro 36-47#, UK 3-13#
6). Quality Guarantee: 5-6 months
7). CE: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 Tested by ITS lab(Approved body No.0362)
8).Application fields: Automobile; Energy supply; Construction; Mining; Logistics; Steel industry etc
Packaging & Shipping
|1.||Weight :||1.1 KGS/Pair|
|2.||Box size:||32 X 21 X 12 CM|
|3.||Carton size:||62 X 44 X 34 CM|
|4.||Packing:||1 Pair/ Box, 10 Pairs / Carton|
|5.||20'ft container:||3200 Pairs (29 CBM)|
|6.||40'ft HQ:||7000 Pairs (68 CBM)|
The table given above enables you to find out the length of our shoes. For example, size 42# is equal to UK size 8# and US size 9#. The inner mould length is 280.00 cm, and the circumference is 266.0 cm
- Q:What does "SRC" skid shoes mean?
- At the same time, through the SRA and SRB testing, that is, to achieve the SRC standard. The SRC standard is the highest standard of skid resistance for the European Union's safety shoes. The SRC safety shoes are suitable for almost all daily work environments with anti-skid requirements.
- Q:Function and use of safety shoes
- Safety footwear is a general term for safety shoes and protective footwear, usually footwear worn on different occasions to protect the feet and legs from foreseeable damage. Different safety shoes have different application ranges, and the requirements of the safety shoes are different:Toe protection safety shoes: the safety performance of inner Baotou is AN1. It is suitable for metallurgy, mining, forestry, port, loading and unloading, quarrying, machinery, building, petroleum, chemical industry, etc..
- Q:Acid, alkali, safety shoes, pickling workers can not use, the use of pH is how much?
- Should avoid contact with high temperature, sharp injuries, shoes or soles leakage; after use, rinse with water to wash the acid and alkali liquid on the shoes, and then dry, avoid direct sunlight or drying.
- Q:There is no safety hazard in the work
- Putting on our safety shoes is to protect our feet from injury while working. In the absence of wearing safety shoes will be falling to foot crushing, extrusion damage, and will appear in sharp objects on the ground surface will pierce the safety shoes as a foot wound. In that case, wearing the safety shoes, the foot cloth will appear such injuries.
- Q:Which brand is the panoply safety shoes?
- Now in the Chinese market to sell labor shoes 100% is produced in China, but only to distinguish their own production, or OEM, only a lot of so-called foreign brands are actually made in China
- Q:What certification or inspection will be required for export of safety shoes to Egypt?
- In recent years, in the European Economic Area (the European Union, the European Free Trade Association member, except Switzerland) sales of goods on the market, use the CE sign more and more, add CE logo merchandise says its compliance with safety, health, environmental and consumer protection and a series of European directives to express the requirements.
- Q:What do you mean by single density PU bottom safety shoes?
- Compared with conventional 2 ways, one for the comparative anatomy of the product safety shoes section, the appearance of technology, safety shoes will longitudinal incision, incision and safety shoes can be clearly observed after the internal structure and the internal surface of the upper section of process safety and safety shoes, safety shoes accessories section section, safety shoes and safety shoes steel steel head floor and safety shoes, here it is worth mentioning that the single density density is the same as the sole section, by hand press hard;
- Q:Is the steel head of safety shoes graded? How much do they usually bear?
- An1 is suitable for operation in metallurgy, mining, forestry, ports, shipping, handling, quarrying, heavy industry and so on; An2 applied in machinery, construction, petrochemical and other workplaces; An3 applied in electronics, food, pharmaceutical and other industries; An4 ~ An5 is suitable for the textile industry and bench work, with labor protection shoes to free toe injury (Lao Baoxie), is the labor protection supplies.
- Q:What are the specifications of labor insurance shoes for labor insurance products?
- Test machine is provided with a pressing plate provided with a test for a nail, nail test cut tip head, the nail head hardness should be greater than 60HRC. Placing the sole sample on the chassis of the test machine, the position allows the test pins to pierce through the outsole. The test pin pierces the sole at a rate of 10 mm/min + 3 mm/min until the penetration is achieved, recording the maximum force required. Each shoe is selected on 4 points for testing (at least 1 points in the heel), each point is no less than 30mm, and the distance from the inner bottom edge is greater than 10 mm. The bottom of the block should be pierced between the blocks. The 2 points in the 4 points shall be tested at a distance of 10-15 mm from the edge of the base wall. If humidity affects the result, the sole shall be dipped in deionized water of 20 + 2 DEG C before testing, 16 + 1h.
- Q:What does the standard EN20347 for safety shoes mean? What's SRA?
- What is safety shoe, it is the general designation of safety class shoe and protective kind shoe, also call labour protection shoe. Footwear that is worn on various occasions to protect the feet and legs from foreseeable damage. Safety shoes mainly include toe guard, shoe against break, insulating shoes, antistatic shoes, conductive shoes, steel shoes, rubber boots, cold proof shoes, etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range