Description of wire Rod:
Festures of wire Rod:
1. Drawn wire specialist, your wire rod solution
2. ISO9001 Certified Mill &SGS
3. Feature: machinability, high hardness, toughness, corrosion resistant
4. Clear and smooth surface, high precision and Tolerance control: ± 0.01
5. Customized service for your special requirement
6. Reasonable and more competitive mill price for you.
Specifications of wire Rod:
|Packaging Details:||(1) Coils are wrapped by 8 steel strips; |
(2) Wrapped by waterproof cloth;
(3) Wrapped by 8 steel strips (6+2) ;
(4) Added with wood pallet
Images of wire Rod:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:How can steel bars and bars be differentiated from each other in different uses?
- Wire rod used before the use of steel straightening machine, straightening, blanking, but also in the machine to remove oxidation rust skin, but also in repeated bending and stretching, the intensity has improved.
- Q:Can decarburization occur in low carbon and low alloy wire rods? Why?
- Therefore, low carbon alloy steel may also be decarburization, the normal production process and good surface quality, there will be no high carbon steel such as all decarburization layer, but local is also possible!
- Q:Types of wire rods
- There are many kinds of wire rods. Carbon steel wire rod in the low carbon steel wire rod, commonly known as cord, medium and high carbon steel wire rod commonly known as hard wire. Wire rods are mainly used for drawing billets, and can be used directly as building materials and machined into mechanical parts. Stainless steel wire rod is used for making stainless steel wire, stainless steel spring steel wire, stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire rope. With the development of production technology, square has appeared,
- Q:What is a wire rod?
- With the development of production technology, there have been square, hexagonal, fan-shaped and other special-shaped wire rods; the upper limit of diameter has been extended to 38 mm; the plate weight has increased from 40-60 kg to 3000 kg. Because of the development of new heat treatment process, the iron oxide sheet on the wire rod has been obviously thinned, and its microstructure and properties have also been greatly improved.
- Q:What are the common diameters of steel bars?
- Steel bars for concrete reinforcement is straight or strip steel plate reinforced concrete reinforcement steel, its shape is divided into round steel bar and deformed steel two, straight and coiled state for delivery two.
- Q:What are the differences between wire rod, round bar and thread steel? Respective specifications?
- Round wire, including wire rods, refers to a smooth surface, mainly galvanized round steel, generally 10--12 in diameter, but also of larger diameter but rare. Threaded steel refers to the surface of the thread. Commonly used with diameter 10--25. Generally 2 grade steel
- Q:Use of high carbon steel wire rods
- High carbon steel wire rod is made of high quality carbon structural steel. It is one of the larger varieties of wire rod.
- Q:Round in high wire and ordinary line what is the difference?
- The universal wire and high speed wire are the wire rods (bars) of the rolling mechanism.High wire: refers to the use of high-speed torsion mill rolling wire rod. The rolling speed of 80-160 M / s, each weight (disc) in 1.8-2.5 tons, tolerance of high precision (up to 0.02mm), in the rolling process by adjusting the process parameters (especially in the cooling line) to ensure the different requirements for the product.
- Q:Cold drawing with lurkin whether it is the same product, how to use the difference
- Cold drawing process is not complicated, cold drawn wire manufacturers more, cold drawing good quality is very complicated, the cold drawing price according to the quality of cold drawing is divided into different levels, cold drawing production is a variety of procedures.
- Q:What is a cold drawn steel wire? What does it usually do?
- Cold drawn low carbon steel wire used for prestressed concrete structures, such as beam, hollow floor, small poles, and rural construction of the purlin and door and window frames etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range