Description of wire Rod:
Festures of wire Rod:
1. Drawn wire specialist, your wire rod solution
2. ISO9001 Certified Mill &SGS
3. Feature: machinability, high hardness, toughness, corrosion resistant
4. Clear and smooth surface, high precision and Tolerance control: ± 0.01
5. Customized service for your special requirement
6. Reasonable and more competitive mill price for you.
Specifications of wire Rod:
steel wire rod
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Q195-Q235,SAE1006, SAE1008, SAE1010, SAE1018, SAE1020 or according to customers requirements
15-30 days after receipt of L/C or deposit by T/T
In coil and load in container, if large quantity, by bulk vessel; Can be packed as customers' special requirements
1).100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
2).30% T/T prepaid and the balance against the copy of B/L.
3).30% T/T prepaid and the balance against L/C
widely used in machinery parts, manufacturing industry, electronics industry, metal tools and others
Images of wire Rod:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:Round steel. Wire rod. Is a high wire a kind of thing?
- Round bar, wire rod and wire rod are not the same thing. Refer to refer toRound steel (Rounds): bars of diameter greater than 8mmBars (Bar): straight bars with rounded sections, six angles, square shapes, or other special-shaped bars. In stainless steel, the majority of bars generally refer to round steel.
- Q:What is a steel wire rod?
- Steel wire rod is a folk saying:In the written definition of steel, it is classified as: flat and longFlat material, plain steel, taken here
- Q:How can steel bars and bars be differentiated from each other in different uses?
- It is not advisable to use a windlass to straighten the wire rod, and if it is pulled directly, it is easy to cause too much plastic deformation, and the pulley should be used at the end to control the tension.The main shapes of wire rod and strip are different.
- Q:What is a wire rod?
- Wire rods, also known as wire rods, steel, wire, rod (s), usually refer to small diameter round steel discs. The diameter of the wire rod is in the range of 5-19 millimeters (usually 6-9 mm), and its lower limit is the minimum size of the hot-rolled steel section.
- Q:What are the differences between wire rod, round bar and thread steel? Respective specifications?
- Wire rods are round, like wire balls. They should be adjusted when they are used. There are usually 6.5 and 8 millimeters in diameter
- Q:Is there any difference between wire rod and round steel in steel?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. Its specifications are expressed in diameter, in units of millimeters (mm), such as "50mm", which means a diameter of 50 millimeters of round steel. Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Where: 5.5-25 mm small round steel mostly straight bundles of supply, used for steel, bolts and various mechanical parts; greater than 25 mm round steel, seamless steel pipe is mainly used for the manufacture of mechanical parts of the tube, etc..
- Q:What is the diameter of steel wire and the diameter of wire rod, and what's their difference?
- The diameter of the steel wire is the diameter of the steel itself, and the diameter of the wire rod is how big it isFor example, you use a 5 mm diameter steel wire coil laps after a large diameter of 1 meters (of course, the middle is hollow)
- Q:Use of high carbon steel wire rods
- High carbon steel wire rod called hard wire rod, referred to as the hard line, refers to the carbon content of high quality carbon steel wire rod, mainly for the production of carbon structural steel wire, bead wire, steel wire rope, spring, ACSR, prestressed steel wire and steel nail etc.. 60#, 65# and 70# are used to make all kinds of steel nail, steel wire rope, steel strand, hose steel wire, bead steel wire, spring steel wire and so on.
- Q:Round in high wire and ordinary line what is the difference?
- P line: refers to the use of "ordinary mill (usually open-train double wire rod rolling mill)". The rolling speed of 20-60 meters per second, per root weight (disc) in 0.4-0.6 tons (market show is generally three root six head is a market), in the rolling process can only be cooled by air cooling or air cooling line to ensure product performance.Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of which: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. Round bars larger than 25 millimeters are used mainly for making mechanical parts or for seamless steel tubes.
- Q:Cold drawing with lurkin whether it is the same product, how to use the difference
- Cold drawing process is not complicated, cold drawn wire manufacturers more, cold drawing good quality is very complicated, the cold drawing price according to the quality of cold drawing is divided into different levels, cold drawing production is a variety of procedures.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range