||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
1. cold work mould/die steel
2. High carbon high chromium type ledeburite
3. High hardness wear resistance
1. Cr12 steel is a widely used cold work die steel, a type of high carbon high chromium ledeburite . The steel has good hardenability and good abrasion resistance
2. Mainly used to with stand the impact load is smaller, and require high abrasion resistance Die and punch, cold-cut scissors, drill sets, gauges, drawing die, pressure die thread rolling board, drawing die thread rolling die.
Chemical composition(for reference only)
Delivery of hardness and quenching hardness
Cr12 critical temperature
Cr12 Hot Working Technology
start forging temperature/°C
final forging temperature/°C
type of cooling
Cr12 heat treatment
between the quenching temperature and the hardness of the relationship
Delivery status: steel delivered in the annealed condition
We are professional manufacture of tool steel. We can provide various kinds of tool steel and mould steel. If you have any question regarding our products ,please feel free to let us know. We assure you will receive our best attention to your enquiry.
- Q:Excuse me, the difference between round steel, screw steel, steel, plate material, steel wire, hope professional answer?
- Disk and rebar with rib, have all the same, basically can not see, rebar size is more than Phi 9, a lot of hardness than wire reinforced strong general, so the steel strip is usually linear, bluntly, steel disc is not up, disc. The size can be intercepted, so can be screwed up disc.
- Q:Difference between forging and round steel
- The advantages of a casting include an extensible length, a contracted cross section, a contracted length, an extended cross section, a variable length, and a variable cross section. The types of casting are free forging / hand forging, hot die forging / precision forging, top forging, roll forging and die forging.Forgings are not limited to round shapes.Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of them: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets.
- Q:Embedded bolts M24 why use M25 round steel?
- Because M25 round steel machine processing, the direct use of M24 round steel accuracy is not guaranteed
- Q:Difference between round bar and other steel bars
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.
- Q:12mm Round steel, the material is Q235, the maximum weight can bear?
- Round steel: round steel refers to the cross section of round solid steel. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter. Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing.
- Q:What is round steel?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. Its specifications are expressed as millimeters in diameter. For example, "50" means a round steel with a diameter of 50 millimetersRound bar is divided into three kinds of hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. The specification of hot rolled round bar is 5.5-250 millimeters. Among them, 5.5-25 rounds of small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are commonly used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts;
- Q:How can I connect channel steel and round steel?
- The connection of channel steel and round steel is done by welding, and the strength of the screw connection is not enough.
- Q:What are the scientific names of round bar and screw steel?
- Round steel: round steel refers to the cross section of round solid steel. Mainly used in manufacturing machine, stainless steel round bar, mechanical parts, seamless steel pipe blank
- Q:Difference between round bar and threaded steel in use.
- Because steel for low alloy steel, its price is higher than that of low carbon steel, or construction units, design units, often on the general civil construction of the "practical" point of view, reduce the quality of the project, and the use of low carbon steel instead of rebar. For large engineering projects, often bribed "project inspector after" to replace "Choulianghuanzhu rib steel bar, reduce the construction cost.
- Q:What are the differences between the products made of wrought round steel and hot rolled round steel and tested by mechanical testing after heat treatment?
- In comparison, the general longitudinal performance of hot rolled round bar is better than that of transverse or tangential direction, and the difference between the two values is obvious. The banded structure is more obvious in the longitudinal microstructure, and the deformation of non-metallic plastic inclusions is more obvious
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range