Application of Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Plastic Use made in China
Crude titanium dioxide is purified via converting to titanium tetrachloride in the chloride process. In this process, the crude ore (containing at least 70% TiO2) is reduced with carbon, oxidized with chlorine to give titanium tetrachloride; i.e., carbothermal chlorination. This titanium tetrachloride is distilled, and re-oxidized in a pure oxygen flame or plasma at 1500–2000 K to give pure titanium dioxide while also regenerating chlorine. Aluminium chloride is often added to the process as a rutile promotor; the product is mostly anatase in its absence.
Another widely used process utilizes ilmenite as the titanium dioxide source, which is digested in sulfuric acid. The by-product iron(II) sulfate is crystallized and filtered-off to yield only the titanium salt in the digestion solution, which is processed further to give pure titanium dioxide. Another method for upgrading ilmenite is called the Becher Process. One method for the production of titanium dioxide with relevance to nanotechnology is solvothermal Synthesis of titanium dioxide.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:Paint, PE and, PU paint, what is the difference
- Unsaturated resin coating (PE). Its advantages: 1, with good hardness, can reach 3H above 2, the finish can make a high gloss 3, wear, acid, heat resistance 4, full Very high degree
- Q:Prevent Tempera paint from chipping?
- tempera paint with NEVER stop chipping. All paints has something called a binder, which is it's main ingredient from which it was made. Tempera is a poor quality paint whose binder is egg yolk. This is why it chips when dried. Tempera paint is common among children since they have no real talent for painting and tempera is a lot cheaper (due to chipping) so its perfect for them. No sense in wasting expensive quality paint on them unless its highschool possibly 8th grade and up. If your making quality art work try acrylic, it's more expensive but worth it
- Q:I want to dyed a white coat into the color of the picture 1, but there is no color of the dye, I want to own out, what color need to match?
- Red, green and blue, can match all the colors.
- Q:How can one distinguish between dye inks and pigment inks? The
- According to the solvent to classify: A, water-based ink (water and water-soluble solvent as the main component of the dissolved color); B, oily ink (non-water-soluble solvent as the main component of dissolved color) Dye ink and pigment ink (such ink pH is generally neutral); oily ink which also has dye ink and pigment ink (the pH of such ink is generally acidic) water-based ink and oily ink can not be mixed in the same print head The Oily ink (including weak solvent ink) is generally not recommended on the desktop; currently our desktop machine is the most used water-based dye-based ink and water-based pigment ink, commonly known as dye ink, pigment ink.
- Q:ship paints?
- first off, what are you painting? hull, deck, bottom, every choice is different and each choice will cost different, from the cheapest being your bottom, then your hull, then deck, and what you need in amount and individual needs in the same tier, what kind of boat, and how big ?
- Q:Lipstick raw material
- Colorants: Contains pigments or dyes, lipstick use of the pigment to be smaller particles, can be evenly attached to the lips.
- Q:Anti-UV dye ink and pigment ink Which weather resistance is better?
- Anti-UV dye ink is dye ink, weather resistance without pigment ink is good;
- Q:Does samsung have to do a polymer battery?
- Because only the battery capacity will be a factor affecting consumers to buy in the current mobile phone market dominated by Samsung pointed out that Samsung is no need to raise costs, so it is not surprising that the phone exploded. While other mobile phone manufacturers will also be multi-pronged to enhance the competitiveness of products, including from the battery material.
- Q:How to use acrylic paints ?
- acrylic paints are water based, meaning that they'll wash off or fade with water.
- Q:do birds like painted or un painted houses?
- Paint or no paint on the outside is fine...just leave the inside bare.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range