Application of Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Plastic Use made in China
Crude titanium dioxide is purified via converting to titanium tetrachloride in the chloride process. In this process, the crude ore (containing at least 70% TiO2) is reduced with carbon, oxidized with chlorine to give titanium tetrachloride; i.e., carbothermal chlorination. This titanium tetrachloride is distilled, and re-oxidized in a pure oxygen flame or plasma at 1500–2000 K to give pure titanium dioxide while also regenerating chlorine. Aluminium chloride is often added to the process as a rutile promotor; the product is mostly anatase in its absence.
Another widely used process utilizes ilmenite as the titanium dioxide source, which is digested in sulfuric acid. The by-product iron(II) sulfate is crystallized and filtered-off to yield only the titanium salt in the digestion solution, which is processed further to give pure titanium dioxide. Another method for upgrading ilmenite is called the Becher Process. One method for the production of titanium dioxide with relevance to nanotechnology is solvothermal Synthesis of titanium dioxide.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:Is the lithium polymer battery or lithium-ion battery easy to explode?
- From the structure, the polymer battery is generally flexible package, the shell is thin, relatively soft, lithium-ion battery using hard packaging, thick shell, relatively hard, from a security point of view, the flexible packaging of the battery once the sudden damage, such as charging Voltage is too high, the temperature is too high caused by the explosion, its destructive far less than the hard-packed lithium battery.
- Q:What are the main defects in paint?
- In the use of furniture during the coating may appear defects such as color, osmosis, peeling and white spots and so on.
- Q:What is the aging of the polymer?
- Aging is characterized by the polymer brittle, discoloration (white generally yellow), sticky, while the mechanical strength will be a certain decline.
- Q:Decoration, paint how to distinguish between paint and varnish?
- Paint only varnish and white paint; other paint is refined with color fine! Generally with white paint tune; senior low-grade paint to see how the effectiveness of the brand! Is not the country's trusted brand.
- Q:Want to know how much the drying temperature of the paint is?
- Do not know what you want to ask is the paint baking time, plastic parts paint baking time to 65 degrees in half an hour can reach the hardness requirements, aluminum paint in general should be more than one hundred degrees can meet the requirements The
- Q:Paint Question?
- You CAN paint acrylics over a wall painted with oil paint IF you sand the area once it's dry, and apply a good household primer (from the hardware store) that's meant to cover oil paint. The labels will tell you which one works best. To sand just the area you need, tape around the shape with masking tape - use a couple of layers so you don't sand through. Or - just repaint the areas you've sanded after your planets are painted. Lastly, there's no reason you couldn't paint your planets in artists' oil paint.
- Q:Polymer mortar is a ton of tons of cubic meters. How much money is converted into a cubic meter.
- The density of polymer mortar than the cement mortar should also be about 1800 kg / cubic meters. That is, there are about 1.8 tons of 1 side, 1 ton 1500, 1 side about 2700 or so
- Q:How to distinguish between the brush on the wall is the oily latex paint or water-based latex paint? The 5
- The interior of the oil is not oily paint, all oily paint want to add thinner,
- Q:Will the temperature difference affect the density of the paint
- Should be it, the best on the temperature
- Q:Painting Jumps?
- More important than what you put over the paint is what you put under the paint - Primer! Use a high quality primer, with something like KILZ over any knots, and your paint will last a lot longer. Even Marine spar varnish wears out when it gets rain and sun on it. When you're not using them, be sure to store them indoors. I'd also recommend using treated wood for the posts. They rot so quickly. Polyurethane is another good thing to put over the top of your paint. You can get spray on versions that are a lot easier to deal with. Make sure your primer, paint, and sealer are all compatible - some oilbased products do not take well with latex or water based products. Any sealant may change the color of your paint, so test it first.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range