Application of Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Plastic Use made in China
Crude titanium dioxide is purified via converting to titanium tetrachloride in the chloride process. In this process, the crude ore (containing at least 70% TiO2) is reduced with carbon, oxidized with chlorine to give titanium tetrachloride; i.e., carbothermal chlorination. This titanium tetrachloride is distilled, and re-oxidized in a pure oxygen flame or plasma at 1500–2000 K to give pure titanium dioxide while also regenerating chlorine. Aluminium chloride is often added to the process as a rutile promotor; the product is mostly anatase in its absence.
Another widely used process utilizes ilmenite as the titanium dioxide source, which is digested in sulfuric acid. The by-product iron(II) sulfate is crystallized and filtered-off to yield only the titanium salt in the digestion solution, which is processed further to give pure titanium dioxide. Another method for upgrading ilmenite is called the Becher Process. One method for the production of titanium dioxide with relevance to nanotechnology is solvothermal Synthesis of titanium dioxide.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:how do you paint things shiny gloss?
- I use oil based high gloss paints. First of all I sand the surface using three different sand papers, starting with the most coarse and working my way to the finest. I wipe it clean with methylated spirits because it dries instantly and there is no water to make the timber swell or affect the paint in any way. I apply a good quality undercoat, usually oil based. If you can find a ridge filler undercoat, it will help even out flaws. If you have large pits or dents you might want to fill with an appropriate filler. Leave for a minimum of 12 hours and sand with a fine grade paper. Wipe off with metho again. Feel with your fingers - if you can feel bumps you will be able to see them, so you may need to sand a little more. For the paint: use the best quality brush you can afford. Ask for advice in the paint store if you are unsure. Load your brush with a small amount of paint. If it's a small item you should be able to do a stroke the full length in one go. If not, you will need to reload mid stroke. Apply the paint, reload and pick up where you left off. When one length is complete, go back and lay off in the opposite direction, that is to brush the paint all in the same direction. Work quickly. When you have completed your first coat, leave to dry for a minimum of 12 hours and repeat the sand and paint process again. I usually do three coats of oil based paint, but you may not need to. If I'm doing a clear finish on a timber project, I will rub boiled linseed oil into the clear finish with a very, very fine steel wool. It gives a lovely soft finish. There are also two pack products available which can be sprayed on and give a very high gloss finish, but I have never used those.
- Q:Polymer batteries and 18650 batteries in the end which is more secure?
- 18650 batteries exist the risk of explosion, and the polymer battery is the worst case of fire. I used the Ithink mobile power, the polymer was very good.
- Q:Does the polymer lithium battery have a memory effect?
- Lithium battery has no memory effect, you can charge at any time. Of course, with the use of time, battery performance will respond to recession.
- Q:Painting Furniture...?
- You can paint on anything, but you need to make sure it is clean and it is also a good idea to sand it with 200 grit sanding paper to make sure the paint will hold. Then you can paint it with a roller brush or spray paint it. You can paint primer if you really want to but you could also go without.
- Q:What is the difference between waterborne pigments and oily pigments?
- Water-based features are bright and strokes clear line; and watercolor pen knot and with the effect of light color. The disadvantage is that overlapping strokes will cause the screen dirty, shaded paper
- Q:What is the greatest harm to the interior wall paint?
- According to the China Indoor Environment Monitoring Center Guangzhou sub-center experts, paint and putty is a major source of indoor pollution, especially in the use of paint in the process of the greatest harm, and paint workers are often the biggest victims.
- Q:What is the emulsion in the paint?
- In our country people used to the synthetic resin emulsion as the base material, with water as the dispersion medium, adding pigments, fillers (also known as physical pigments) and additives, made by a certain process of paint, called latex paint, also known as latex paint The
- Q:Polymer lithium battery if the first charge is not filled with 12 hours there is no relationship?
- Lithium battery is not necessary to charge 12 hours for the first time on the line for a long time to easily put the inside of the lithium-ion polymer to fill the bad
- Q:When the oil paint is not enough when you can mix some gouache paint use?
- Oil paints are made from pigment powder and oil. The market for the sale of mostly tube, can also be made. The basic ingredients of oil paints and other paint pigments, such as colorants, physical pigments, vehicle and some accessories such as plastic agents, stabilizers, slow dryers or driers and other components. Ancient master paint powder used mostly from the soil and minerals. The other part comes from plants or animals.
- Q:What is the origin of the names of thermoplastic polymers and thermosetting polymers?
- Plastic refers to the plasticity, as the name implies, the thermoplastic polymer is heated to a certain temperature after the molecular chain between the lifting of the tangled (or crystal melting), which becomes viscous material, in the role of external force can be deformed or flow . In contrast, thermosetting polymers undergo chemical cross-linking, onlookers are three-dimensional network of macromolecules, when heated will not enter the viscous flow, and thus can not be used thermoplastic processing, if you continue to heat, the thermosetting material Will occur degradation, oxidation, carbonation, until the combustion.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range