Package Terms: titanium dioxide anatase
Plastic and paper compound valve bag, net weight of each bag: 25kgs
1 Pallet can be packed 40 bags by PE film/ 1 ton/ 40bags
1x20' FCL can be loaded 20 Pallet/ 20 ton/800bags. 1x20' FCL can be loaded
22 ton/ 880bags without pallet
If you have special requests on marks, we also can do
Payment Terms: titanium dioxide anatase
30% T/T in advance, the balance against the copy of B/L
Irrevocable Sight L/C
Accept other way
10 day after receipt of deposit
Quality Terms: titanium dioxide anatase
Packing Inspection, Quality Inspection,
Health Inspection and Safety Performance Inspection
SGS/ Certificate of REACH Pre-registration
Certificate of Origin
C/O, FORMA, FORM E etc.
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
Tint strength, %
L. O. I, %
Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter, %
Solution of acid, %
- Q:Solid wood crib is a good paint, or no paint is good
- Baoshan paint paint advice: very tangled, buy cribs, colleagues and friends say, to buy lacquered wood cots, because there is no taste, more environmentally friendly. Internet search, but found very expert advice, the purchase of environmentally friendly cots cots, cows exported export, are needed to paint, the EU and other countries are not allowed to import pure lacquered crib. Baoshan paint, say good, healthy home and ultimately!
- Q:How to prove the presence of condensed entanglement in the polymer
- The block copolymer refers to a special polymer prepared by joining two or more polymer segments of different properties, which combine the excellent properties of a plurality of polymers to achieve a performance comparison Superior functional polymer material. A diblock copolymer is a special polymer prepared from two polymer segments of different properties.
- Q:What is the difference between thermal transfer ink and sublimation ink?
- Sublimation thermal transfer is the use of disperse dye sublimation characteristics, that is printed on the transfer paper in the dye reaches the transfer temperature, the dye began to evaporate, and constantly penetrate into the fabric gap until the transfer of paper on the dye used or tend to use Finished, transfer paper on the residual dyes less, indicating the transfer on the fabric on the more, that is, the higher the saturation, the more colorful pattern, the more realistic. This is the quality of sublimation transfer paper quality As a core element.Because the thermal sublimation is the process of dye diffusion to the fabric, so sublimation pattern transfer does not change the original texture of the material, printing parts breathable, comfortable, feel and feel good, while the heat transfer is another Of a method: cotton or cotton with a high amount of fabric itself does not absorb the color, if the use of sublimation printing cotton, it is easy to wash away. In order not to be washed out, to use a dedicated thermosetting transfer paper.When the mug, the surface of the mug has been coated with a coating to absorb the color, but the coating can not be painted on the clothes, So it can only be coated on the transfer paper, so the printer is actually the pigment printed on the thermal transfer paper with the naked eye can not see the top of the coating, and then under high temperature and pressure, the actual transfer on the fabric is the coating And pigment mixture, rather than a simple pigment, so after the transfer has a hard feel, printing part of the airtight, transfer paper quality is directly on the thickness of the glial layer, the worse the quality, the greater the thickness , If the printing pattern area is large, as a measure of personalized costumes and functional comfort and beauty will no longer exist.
- Q:What is the effect of sublimation and color laser printers when printing photos?
- Color laser printer is a low-cost, high-quality high-quality color print output device. But in contrast, color laser printer image printing effect is not very good, the performance of the overall color saturation in the screen darker, less transition level, more close to the print rather than photos. And the traditional print output on the surface of the total attached to a layer of silicone oil, so that the entire picture of the reflective are strong.
- Q:What is a photopolymer?
- Also known as photosensitive resin or photosensitive polymer. A polymer that undergoes a chemical reaction under light and exhibits a specific property. Fluorescent and luminous agents - Photoluminescent polymers, display devices for all types of instruments; Light energy conversion polymers - Ability to convert light energy into chemical and electrical energy for high Molecular photovoltaic cells and solar energy hydrolysis devices; photoconductive materials ...
- Q:Paint fume?
- The smell could cause the headache and the nausea because no matter how low oder it says it is kilz is always strong smelling but the neck pain is probably from the action of painting you may have just pulled a muscle.
- Q:What paint into the water does not fade does not corrode
- Propylene pigments are synthetic synthetic pigments, invented in the 1950s, is made of pigment powder and acrylic latex. Acrylic latex is also known as acrylic resin latex. There are many kinds of acrylic resin, such as methacrylic resin, etc., therefore, there are many kinds of acrylic pigment. Foreign pigment manufacturers have produced propylene products, such as matte acrylic paint, semi-matte acrylic pigment and glossy acrylic pigment and propylene matte oil, varnish, plastic ointment and so on.
- Q:Is the pigment poisonous?
- In all colors, red, yellow, white, blue, green, black 6 are basic colors, other colors are deployed by them, and white, yellow, red, green 4 colors contain lead dioxide, Arsenic trioxide and other toxic substances. Water, powder, advertising color 3 kinds of pigments, were squeezed into the porous plate, and then dropping two drops of sulfuric acid, respectively, the results, sulfuric acid dissolved in the pigment, which shows that sulfuric acid and pigments and other heavy metals in the reaction The In other words, this chemical test proves that the pigment does contain toxic substances such as lead. Hope to adopt, thank you.
- Q:What is the difference between plant health paint and ordinary paint?
- From the construction point of view that the general health of the paint refers to the water-based paint, but after the film-based water-based paint with oil paint can be environmentally friendly. Construction and film formation are two different things. Owners generally do not work with the workers! With the system of oil-based paint than the water-based weather resistance, adhesion, brightness and other conditions of many excellent, the use of paint film life is relatively long. Personally think that the general consideration of health as long as the film and durability to consider, often painted or long-walled cancer more annoying.
- Q:What brand of latex paint is best
- Paint according to different states, can be divided into water-based paint and oily paint. Latex paint is the main water-based paint, and nitro paint, polyester ammonia paint and so many are oily paint. Latex paint is a common kind of water-based paint. But latex paint and often said that the water-based paint is different. We usually refer to the water-based paint is wood-based paint water-based paint. (Painted in the furniture sheet, floor and other surface of a class of paint). Water-based paint is a liquid coating with water as a diluent. Water-based wood paint, recommend friendship paint. The main features are low taste, non-toxic environmental protection, high hardness, good resistance to scratch, for the wood to provide quality and lasting protection and decoration.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range