Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 300 x 300mm; 400 x 400 mm; 500 x 500 mm;
MOQ: 1 x 20ft FCL
Thin slabs are made from clay and other inorganic raw materials
Generally used as coverings for floors and walls, usually shaped by extruding (A) or pressing (B) at room temperature but may be formed by other processes (C), then dried and subsequently fired at temperatures sufficient to develop the required properties
Tiles can be glazed (GL) or unglazed (UGL) and are incombustible and unaffected by light
Standards: GB/T 4100-2006, ISO 13006:1998 (E)
Certificates: ISO 13006:1998 (E), SASO 1031/1998
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Good Payment Term
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
1. For Polished Porcelain Tile, is the 30*60 available?
—— Yes, 30*60 is available. Due to the basic size is 60*60, we need to cut 60*60 tile into 30*60. 6 pcs are packed into one carton.
2. What is the MOQ for this tile?
—— Normally the MOQ is 1382.4 m2 for one 20’ container. To support our clients, we could go with 3 models to fill one container at most.
3. Can we use the carton with our own design and brand name?
—— Yes. Normally we go with Neutral Carton or our Carton with our CMAX brand name. But for carton of client’s own design, the MOQ for one size is 5 containers, due to the carton factory can’t arrange production if quantity is below 5000 pcs.
- Q:Decorative panels and tiles how to shut the mouth
- If the two are in a plane, the operation is relatively simple, you can use natural sewing, sealing sealant closed, embedded in the T-shaped aluminum and other methods; if not in a plane, there are high and low, you can use L-shaped aluminum or stainless steel cover Prominent side.
If the floor and floor tiles made of the same level, you can use T-type or | stainless steel bar separated edge.
If the wood floor is higher than the tiles, you can use the wooden floor to do the baseboard.
Through the decorative side of the edge, angle and the part of the process of processing, in order to make up for the lack of decoration, to enhance the decorative effect of the purpose. It refers to the one hand, the mouth of the mouth of the mouth of the mouth of the seam and the treatment of the mouth, with the decorative material cover, to avoid the impact of grass-roots material exposed effect; the other hand refers to the use of special materials on the decorative surface Transition parts to decorate, to enhance the effect of decoration. The level of the process and the level of beauty is reflected in a perfect "works" of the key.
- Q:How to make handmade tiles?
- In some measure it depends on how strong you want the tiles to be. Fired clay, in even a tile sense, is usually done at 3600 degrees in a kiln. Then cooled, painted/glazed/ etc. and fired again. At a decent pottery retailer you can find dozens of types of clay, and in fact some that is low fire, or even oven bake, which can be hand painted, and perhaps glazed over with a clear coat and no re-firing, but the strength and durability issue will still exist. Clay for tile, Ceramic or Porcelain, is slab rolled for consistency, Cut precisely, fired in kilns, cooled, then is decorated variously. Some larger houses will sell blanks that one can decorate themselves, even coffee mugs/cups/ bathroom sinks. etc. Obviously with a rolling pin and some risers, at 3/8 or 1/4, you could hand roll the clay and cut it, but then what? Below is a link for a general search to a company that can give you all the info you need in various methods and types of clay used. I spent a lot of $$$ with them in the early part of this decade. Steven Wolf Just my two sense
- Q:first time laying tiles?
- it isn't puzzling as long as you precise practice for the pastime. even if it really is a unmarried room verify even if it really is sq. and utilizing a chalk line mark a line you'll start up with. Use the most uncovered part of the room to get completely promptly line of tiles. once you start up proper something is in simple terms repetition. yet another part of challenge is what are you putting the tile over. Is is a concrete slab? if so in simple terms verify it really is does no longer have any parts that are higher. even if it really is timber sub-floor surely use backing like ask your self board or something like that. relying on the length of your tiles you want to verify on a spacer length. Your shop may help you with that. yet another situation is your connection of tiles to the wall. Do you've a baseboard? If accessible get rid of the baseboard and reapply it once you're executed. it is going to seem more advantageous powerful and also you've gotten more straightforward time laying the tile. evaluate getting a DVD on laying tile, i'm particular you shop can promote you one for very few money. strong success!
- Q:replacing loose tile+-?
- The thin floor tiles? Sometimes you can heat the tile back and floor with a hair drier then stick them back in place one by one. If that doesn't work then carry a tile to a flooring outlet and ask them what to use and do. There's different types of adhesives. Some can be re-activated with heat while others need to be removed then a fresh application trowled on.
- Q:can dremel rotary tool cut tiles?
- Depends on the exact type of tile. Some porcelain and other hard bodied tile you ll burn the bits and possible the motor itself. If it was a smaller area you had to cut out, it would possible work. Some satillo tiles you could do this with some extra bits , since they are a softer bodied tile. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Ceramic tile or vynil tile for bathrooms?
- Tile is definetly more astheticly pleasing to the eyes. However it is alot harder to keep clean in the bathrooms. I am on my 4th home...and have had both vynil and tile. Although vynil will not last as long, it is inexpensive to replace, warmer in your feet, and a heck of alot easier to keep clean.. I reccomend vynil over tile anyday.
- Q:Toilet tile size
- Tiles are generally used 300 * 300
The wall to see your bathroom area and your personal preferences to set
Wall tile general specifications are 200 * 300,250 * 330,300 * 450,300 * 600
If the bathroom area is relatively small, the use of 200 * 300 or 250 * 330 specifications of the wall, but 200 * 300 specifications are now very few people, if it is decorated to rent the use of 200 * 300 specifications, the use of their own homes 250 * 330 specifications
Toilet area in general or relatively large can be used 300 * 450 specifications or 300 * 600 specifications
300 * 450 specifications is now the conventional specifications, the general use of more, if the bathroom area is relatively large and want to decorate some of the higher, you can use 300 * 600 specifications imitation marble wall
- Q:how can i tile over linolium flooring without pulling it up?
- Just tile over the old floor. Make sure the floor is clean and any trace of grease or oil is removed so you get the new tile to stick. My cousin put vinyl tile over a linoleum floor and it worked great. Don't tear it up or you will have a big mess.
- Q:Glass glue and tiles
- Glass glue gun with the United States sewing agent gun is the same, general
- Q:What is the classification of tiles, what is the difference?
- According to use points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range