Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 300 x 300mm; 400 x 400 mm; 500 x 500 mm;
MOQ: 1 x 20ft FCL
Thin slabs are made from clay and other inorganic raw materials
Generally used as coverings for floors and walls, usually shaped by extruding (A) or pressing (B) at room temperature but may be formed by other processes (C), then dried and subsequently fired at temperatures sufficient to develop the required properties
Tiles can be glazed (GL) or unglazed (UGL) and are incombustible and unaffected by light
Standards: GB/T 4100-2006, ISO 13006:1998 (E)
Certificates: ISO 13006:1998 (E), SASO 1031/1998
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Good Payment Term
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:how quickly should I fix cracked tiles/walls?
- If someone built your house and cracks have appeared then they should fix them.
- Q:I need wall tiles from B&Q last fitted three years ago any idea where I can get discontinued stock?
- Rose, You might get lucky and find them if you Google it. Only 3 years old, you might find them somewhere out there. Good Luck !!!
- Q:install tin ceiling tiles?
- I wallpapered the ceiling in our mattress room (on my own!) with pretend plaster paintable wallpaper from dwelling house Depot, and now i'm additionally desirous to do a pretend tin ceiling interior the eating room. i've got regarded at Anaglypta paintable wallpaper, yet i'm leaning extra in the direction of the recent vinyl wallpapers (Petite Punched Tin Ceiling result Raised Texture metallic Wallcovering) that are available in distinctive metallic colorations and look lots like the actual element. this could save me a number of of time portray and glazing to get the excellent result. Paintable wallpaper can look monochrome and flat except you place some extra advantageous artwork into it. The vinyl ones i'm speaking approximately are on internet site 2 of the hyperlink under. stable luck!
- Q:How to Repair Ceramic Tile?
- Don't do the insulation thing, it will crack the tile. It is not unusual for that to happen. To fix it take a chisel and dig out the grout around the edges. Then very gently with the bevel on the chisel toward the floor try to get it under the edge of the tile and work around the edges to pry the tile up. The chances that you will break the tile are about 85%, or 95 % you will damage the surrounding tiles so leave the thing alone until or if it breaks on it's own.
- Q:I'm new to floor tile.. can someone explain the charges?
- The installation will probably be less than $5.00, probably a $1.50-$2.00 less. That is presuming you want it laid in straight lines. If you want it laid in diagonials or some sort of pattern then you are in the ballpark. Your best bet is just ask and make sure before they start.
- Q:Victorian Tiles - What Varnish/Sealant?
- Most tile have a glazed finish so unless it dose not have it,it will be difficult to seal.You don`t mention wheat her its wall or floor tiles,if it wall tiles you might get away with it.If it floor tiles I think it will cause a problem by walk over it.
- Q:how do i make my bathroom tiles cleaner?
- Clean your bathroom tiles with a soft cloth or mop using pH neutral cleaning solution. Always wipe off any spills immediately as they happen. Never, ever clean this floor with vinegar, as you will destroy the finish. Tile specific cleaning products are available.I recommend you Lustro Italiano Cleaner and Polish which is specifically designed and PH balanced for tile Surfaces. Compared to other polishes and cleaners, it creates a deeper longer lasting shine. you can find it in my source site.
- Q:****how to line up staggered FLOOR tiles. HELP?
- Staggered Tile Pattern
- Q:pre-seal pourous tile before grouting?
- Yes, yes, yes! Porous tile, natural stone, etc., needs to be sealed prior to grouting. If this tile has a smooth or shiny finish, you need to use unsanded grout so you don't scratch it. They sell commercial cleaner but vinegar and water will take the haze off in most cases. Everyone has their own preferences on sealer, but they're all about the same. Your consideration should be whether you want a shiny or dull finish. Remember, the shiny finish will be slicker when wet than the dull finish.
- Q:Laminate Tile VS Ceramic Tile: Which is Better for a Kitchen?
- Laminate is still basically wood under the top layer, if water does get to it it will swell. I personally have hardwood in my kitchen, which will do the same thing if it gets wet. Ceramic is stone much more stronger only issue is if you drop a pan could chip or crack the tile. Ceramic will last the longest, also if you do crack or chip a tile its an easy fix. Cut the grout joint pop the tile a place another. Laminate is much harder to repair. I have been installing floors for over 20yrs now, I have many pics on my work facebook page if you would like to look RJR Flooring. I was certified years ago to install pergo when it first came out. It came from Sweden. It was produced so they wouldnt have to pay taxes on home improvements. Not a big fan of laminate, but I still install it for whom ever needs it done. Have had to repair many floors and tearout many to install the real thing.
We are a modern enterprise, specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range