Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 300 x 300mm; 400 x 400 mm; 500 x 500 mm;
MOQ: 1 x 20ft FCL
Thin slabs are made from clay and other inorganic raw materials
Generally used as coverings for floors and walls, usually shaped by extruding (A) or pressing (B) at room temperature but may be formed by other processes (C), then dried and subsequently fired at temperatures sufficient to develop the required properties
Tiles can be glazed (GL) or unglazed (UGL) and are incombustible and unaffected by light
Standards: GB/T 4100-2006, ISO 13006:1998 (E)
Certificates: ISO 13006:1998 (E), SASO 1031/1998
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Good Payment Term
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:I need a name for my tile and bath company.?
- You have the name in your question. Creative Tile and Bath. Says it all, right there. Or you could go with something similar New Creations Tile and Bath, so on and so forth. I think I'll go register Creative Tile and Bath as a domain name. Then you can buy it from me. LOL
- Q:In pai gow tiles, does the banker set his tiles after the players do?
- Whether tiles or cards, in Pai Gow, the Banker sets his hand last. There is only 1 exception. When a player chooses to be the Banker, and s/he chooses play against other players AND to also have money from the casino dealer play against him too, then the order is: Other players, the Banker, then the casino dealer. Now if YOU happen to be that Banker, you do NOT want to try peaking at what other players are doing with their tiles! They will think you are cheating. No matter what, when it comes to revealing the tiles (or cards), the casino dealer will always reveal first. Next will be the player who is the Banker (if there is a player who chose to be Banker), then the casino dealer will flip over the player's tiles, one player at a time. In a casino, you aren't allowed to touch the tiles once the dealer starts revealing them. (In most casinos.)
- Q:to TILE or NOT to tile....?
- I'm a huge fan of bathroom tile and I don't even have children but I'm putting it in my home. Bigger squares look much more modern than the older two color small squares do. Go with shiny white! Then the top half of the room can pop with as much color as you like!
- Q:crackling sound under my cermamic tiles?
- It's rather difficult to diagnose the problem without seeing what is under your tile. It could be that you had a thinset failure, or perhaps you have a moisture problem within the slab. I would try and take up the full tiles where you hear the crumbling. It is possible that you allowed traffic on the tile too soon after setting. The concrete might have not been cleaned well enough prior to thinset application, thus thinset bonded to tile but not to slab in this area. Pull up some tile and write back with what you found out. I would bet the thinset is bonded to the tile, but not to the slab.
- Q:Travertine tile directly to sheetrock in dry area?
- installing directly to sheetrock will not cause the tiles to break or the installation to fail. 75% of new homes are tile to sheetrock on fireplaces. mastic is never a good idea. Because this is not an area that will get wet, you might get by, but honestly... Why spend $35 for a pail of mastic when $20 will give you a 50# bag of modified thinset? So yes, sheetrock will support the weight of the tiles on a fireplace surround. No prep is needed. Cut tiles, thinset, and set. Also a tip... Some people like to caulk around the inside of the surround, as the grout tends to crack there with the expansion/contraction of the metal from using the fireplace. Don't do it. It'll look good for a little while, but it will stink every time you use the fireplace. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!
- Q:Sealer for porcelain tiles?
- Penetrating sealer.. Although a water based product, a couple of coats will last years. Mist on( w/ a spray bottle) wipe it thoroughly over the tile and grout with a damp cloth. I dampen a cloth with the sealer. Let set for 10/15 minutes and wipe excess off amd dry. Don t let it puddle and dry. Repeat at least once , twice if possible. The grout must be set for a minimum of 3 days with all the excess grout has all cleaned off. I ve have only used 2 brands over the years Cerama Seal and Miricle 511. I m sure theres others out there but I stick to what works.. Any questions you can e mail through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:i need to re-tile my kitchen...?
- this okorder.com for video instructions.
- Q:Hanging objects from an acoustic tile ceiling.?
- If it's a suspended ceiling you're talking about, with the tiles held in metal framing, you can buy special little hooks that clip on to the metal framework. You should be able to get them at Home Depot, and probably office supply stores. You can also simply use a piece of thin wire and tie that around the metal frame, squashing it in a little so the tile sits flush again. If whatever you're hanging is too heavy for that metal framework, you have to take out a tile and find something higher in the ceiling that's sturdier. The ceilings are usually suspended from pretty strong wire. Find where that wire or other support is and you know where the strong point of the suspended part is. If it's acoustic tiles over a solid surface, you have to find a structural part inside the ceiling. A stud finder will come in handy for that but unfortunately you'll have to make a hole in the tiled surface to hang anything.
- Q:Canadian tile quality is good
- Brick master said very good density flatness are very good flatness.
- Q:Lizzy is tiling her floor and for the first day she placed 5 tiles.She went faster and by the end of day 4 she placed 35 tiles.?
- She laid 5 tiles the first day, and 10 tiles each day thereafter: x = number of days Lizzy has worked laying tiles Total Tiles = 5 + 10(x-1)] Test this equation with the information you are given: 35 = 5 + 10(4 - 1) = 5 + 10(3) = 5 + 30 = 35 <<<<< TRUE So, now you can solve the problem. However, it is unclear to me whether Lizzy needs to lay 100 MORE tiles, or 100 tiles, total.... 100 = 5 + 10(x - 1) 100 = 5 + 10x - 10 100 - 5 + 10 = 10x 105 = 10x 10.5 = x It takes Lizzy 10.5 days to lay 100 tiles. 135 = 5 + 10(x - 1) 135 = 5 + 10x - 10 135 - 5 + 10 = 10x 140 = 10x 14 = x It takes Lizzy 14 days to lay 135 tiles.
We are a modern enterprise, specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range