The hose consists of an inner tube of oil resistant synthetic rubber,one wire braided reinforcement,and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber cover. Working temperature from -40°C up to+100°C.
- Q:What are the main differences between stainless steel flexible joint and rubber soft joint?
- Stainless steel soft joint and rubber flexible joint are used as flexible components to absorb vibration and noise.
- Q:SolidWorks how do you put rubber hose on the iron pipe?
- This is to be made into an assembly. First, parts, iron pipes and rubber pipes are made separately, and then the assembly is made to fit together.
- Q:Is rubber tube harmful to drinking water?
- If it is a constant water, okayIf you are in the tube for a period of time, it is best to put on the water, then, after all, rubber is not a food container, some of the inside material will gradually dissolved
- Q:Flexible rubber joints. What do they mean by flexing?
- In this respect, there are two kinds of materials (or structures): 1) stainless steel, a section of corrugated pipe; 2) made of rubber, that is, when a section of rubber cylinder. There are 2 kinds of parameters, such as diameter, pressure and linking method.
- Q:How can the tightness of rubber tube and metal pipe joint be ensured?
- See how much your pipe diameter, diameter is around 10%, the metal pipe is inserted into the 2-3 rubber tube diameters, almost, don't worry, coupled with a hose clamp.
- Q:What's the cause of a default like a general rubber product?
- Measures to prevent aging: from the point of view of aging, one of the main reasons is the polymer structure itself. Therefore, it is important to improve the structure of polymers to improve their aging ability. For example, in rubber vulcanization, there are still unsaturated double bonds, and rubber products in use and it is difficult to avoid the erosion of sunlight, oxygen, ozone, so people on the synthesis of new varieties, to avoid or reduce the polymer chain of rubber double bonds, such as ethylene and propylene two monomer by copolymerization made two yuan B two rubber, different from other synthetic rubber is one of the major characteristics in the structure of the backbone is not completely saturated with double bond, making it the most ozone resistance, chemical resistance, high temperature resistant rubber aging; there is a kind of antioxidant, such as adding oxygen or ozone to prevent aging caused by antioxidants. Add UV stabilizers, heat stabilizers, preservatives and other unfavorable factors, and caused by aging.
- Q:What are the properties of stainless steel metal hose materials?
- Stainless steel metal hose material is generally 304 stainless steel, the material of good ductility, flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance.
- Q:How to make sure the rubber hose will not be worn off?
- The ink jet machine can mark the laser marking machine on the pipe, and then mark the joint on the joint
- Q:HDPE double wall corrugated pipe joint shall be made of elastic sealing rubber ring and socket joint interface. What are the requirements for rubber ring joint?
- The interface method should be carried out according to the following procedures: DN400 pipeline and below, by a man with a cotton rope hook is installed pipe socket, the other one with a long lever oblique insertion based cross baffle against the tube end of the center position, and then forced the tube slowly into after the installation of HDPE double wall corrugated pipe the pipe socket to a predetermined position; more than two sets of DN400 pipeline by hand hoist will pull in pipe section. When the interface is closed, the spanner on both sides of the pipe section shall be pulled synchronously, so that the rubber sealing ring is properly positioned and is not distorted or not falling off.
- Q:Plastic metal hose connector model specification, who knows?
- There are hoses, hoses, hoses, fittings, and steel tubes, with specifications ranging from 8 to 150
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range