The hose consists of inner tube of oil resistant synthetic rubber,one wire braided reinforcement,and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber cover. Working temperature from -40°C up to+100°C.
- Q:How can the soft joint of the pipe be elongated during use?
- When the old pipe replacement of new products, old pipelines have the original pipeline flexible joint elongated, elongated here not just elongated, but when the pipeline working every day to pull long, long time, deformation is big.
- Q:Will the electric water heater be well connected with metal hose or hose?
- For electric water heater, now the industry is required to use PPR pipe to its inlet and outlet for welding, on the one hand, long service life, can effectively prevent the water heater inlet and outlet leakage;
- Q:The difference between silicone tube and rubber tube
- Silicone hose is the biggest feature of resistance to temperature changes of -60 degrees to 250 degrees, but the cost is very expensive, no requirement for the hose. Compression resistant silicone hose resistant to pressure can also be.
- Q:What is the maximum pressure that a hose can bear?
- Production process with pressure hose hose to withstand the enhancement layer material has a great relationship with the enhancement layer, the enhancement layer of the same level, generally the larger diameter bearing capacity is small, the enhancement layer is cloth or steel wire line and the enhancement layer is also different. Select the hose you want according to your requirements. The hose pressure is 4 times the normal pressure
- Q:How to make a rubber tube requires flow
- Rubber pipes are made of high pressure rubber hose and low pressure rubber hose.Low pressure rubber hose is made of inner rubber, cloth, winding (cloth, winding layer number), outer rubber. High temperature processing and vulcanization.
- Q:What are the matters that should be paid attention to when installing rubber hose joint in water pump?
- Installation notes: 1, Shanghai rubber pipe joint non super displacement limit at the time of installation; , 2 installation bolts to be symmetric, gradually tightening pressure, to prevent local leakage; 3, flat, suspended, vertical installation of rubber pipe joint, actual axial displacement pressure rubber tube joints should be smaller than the pipe support, otherwise should install anti pull off device to prevent work pressure; 4, rubber pipe joints should be away from heat, ozone, no strong radiation light. Exposure and use of media that do not meet the requirements of the product; 5, rubber pipe joint in the transportation, loading and unloading, installation, no sharp instruments across the surface of the sealing surface;
- Q:What are the production processes and characteristics of high pressure rubber hose?
- According to the knitting process, the high-pressure hose is divided into high-pressure steel wire braided hose and high-pressure steel wire winding hose.
- Q:Why should the high pressure hydraulic tube peel off the outer skin?
- Skinning requirement:The stripping length of hydraulic hose shall be two to four mm shorter than the caseA layer without peeling, more than two layers stripped to see the steel wire, otherwise the shell is easy to fall offThe size of the joints to be installed depends on the size of the joint and the quality of the hose, just start recording more to find the most suitable size.
- Q:Petroleum gas has a corrosive effect on ordinary rubber pipes and is easy to cause air leakage. So, what kind of hose must be used?
- In order to remind people of the leakage of liquefied petroleum gas in a timely manner, the processing plant often mixes a small amount of foul odor mercaptan or thioether compounds into liquefied petroleum gas, which is the source of special odor.
- Q:Is it feasible to use rubber material, middle canvas layer and outer rubber material in PVC rubber tube?
- Cloth rubber tube, 68.5MM mold out, take off the mold, after natural cooling, measuring the diameter of only 67.8MM, rubber and cloth shrinkage!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range