The hose consists of an inner tube of oil resistant synthetic rubber,one wire braided reinforcement,and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber cover. Working temperature from -40°C up to+100°C.
- Q:How much is a gas hose a metre? At least 1 meters, 5 safe?
- 1, liquefied petroleum gas will soften the ordinary rubber tube, please use special rubber tube.2, often check and clean hose, found aging, cracking, burn, rat worm bite marks, should be replaced immediately. It is recommended that the hose be replaced in two years under normal conditions.3, gas hose length of not more than 2 meters, after passing the place is not allowed to have electrical appliances.4, hose do not close to the stove surface, so as not to be flame barbecue.5, the hose does not cross the wall, doors and windows.6, do not press or fold the hose, so as not to plug, affecting the continuous gas supply.At the interface, and appliance, 7 hose valve, please use the pipe truss, to prevent the shedding of leakage.
- Q:How often do the oil - resistant rubber pipes undergo atmospheric pressure testing?
- Hose size measurement: the inner and outer diameter, outer diameter, wall thickness, enhancement layer concentricity, inner and outer layer of glue thickness, assembly diameter, new GB and ISO increased the length and the measuring point mark, provides no pipe joint and a hose length of various pipe joint measurement method.
- Q:What is the function of the rubber pipe joint and the installation pipe?
- The inner seamless seamless rubber joint prevents the corrosive medium from eroding the inner wall of the rubber joint and improves the service life in the high temperature resistant, acid resistant and oil resistant pipes.
- Q:Pipe rubber shock absorber: flexible joints and flexible connections are not the same thing
- Flexible joints are part of a flexible joint, and the connection between a flexible joint and a flexible connection is not exact.
- Q:The difference between silicone tube and rubber tube
- First of all, we can find the difference between the material of silicone rubber tube and rubber tube. Smell it with your nose. Silicone doesn't taste. Rubber has a flavor. Silicone is generally more flexible, and rubber is more mechanical.Silica gel tube has high and low temperature (-60 ~ 200 DEG C), environmental protection, non-toxic, excellent heat aging, ozone aging resistance, light aging and aging resistance, soft, arc resistance, corona resistance.
- Q:The difference between the rubber pipe and PE pipe?
- PE is one of the most basic plastics of polyethylene plastics. It has a good economy, and should have a series of advantages, such as stable and reliable interface, material impact resistance, anti cracking, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. Plastic bags, plastic wrap and so on are PE, HDPE is a high crystallinity, non-polar thermoplastic resin.
- Q:How long is the service life of a rubber tube?
- Look at what, the water does not move, you can use 5-10 years, activities may not! Generally 3-5 years resistant to oil!! See how it works!!
- Q:Is rubber tube harmful to drinking water?
- There are drinking water standard rubber tube, ordinary hose can not be directly applied to drinking water, there is low toxicity!
- Q:Difference and application of rubber joint and rubber expansion joint
- Because the material of rubber expansion joint is higher than the price of ordinary rubber, the price of rubber expansion joint is naturally higher than that of our common rubber joint. The so-called "one point price", "goods", the user in the choice of rubber expansion Festival at the same time, must be based on the use of media to select materials. High quality rubber expansion joints are usually made of butadiene styrene rubber, while SBR is the earliest synthetic rubber. Because it is developed with reference to natural rubber.
- Q:Natural gas can be connected to a gas cooker. Can rubber tube be used?
- Yes, rubber hoses are required for selection of rubber hoses.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range