Structure: This hose consists of an inner tube layer, 1 wire braid reinforcement and synthetic rubber
Application: Apply to convey hydraulic fluid such as alcohol, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil,
emulsioin,hydrocarbon and so on.
- Q:How much is a gas hose a metre? At least 1 meters, 5 safe?
- 1, liquefied petroleum gas will soften the ordinary rubber tube, please use special rubber tube.2, often check and clean hose, found aging, cracking, burn, rat worm bite marks, should be replaced immediately. It is recommended that the hose be replaced in two years under normal conditions.3, gas hose length of not more than 2 meters, after passing the place is not allowed to have electrical appliances.4, hose do not close to the stove surface, so as not to be flame barbecue.5, the hose does not cross the wall, doors and windows.6, do not press or fold the hose, so as not to plug, affecting the continuous gas supply.At the interface, and appliance, 7 hose valve, please use the pipe truss, to prevent the shedding of leakage.
- Q:What about leakage of hose joint?
- First, the water source is cut off, then the male and female nuts which are connected with the compression joint are removed, and a plurality of threads are screwed on the thread to seal the rubberized fabric, and then the connector is re assembled.
- Q:What advantages does the Parker hose have in comparison with other hydraulic hoses?
- Parker hose and other hydraulic hose advantages compared to:First: from the price point of view, the price of PAKER is the most expensive industry. High popularity.Second: if from the quality point of view, the quality of stability, high degree of recognition.Third: from the point of view of use, the difference is not obvious. PAKER things match well.Fourth: strong pressure resistance, rated 400bar hose, blasting pressure can reach close to 1000ba
- Q:The difference between silicone tube and rubber tube
- First of all, we can find the difference between the material of silicone rubber tube and rubber tube. Smell it with your nose. Silicone doesn't taste. Rubber has a flavor. Silicone is generally more flexible, and rubber is more mechanical.Silica gel tube has high and low temperature (-60 ~ 200 DEG C), environmental protection, non-toxic, excellent heat aging, ozone aging resistance, light aging and aging resistance, soft, arc resistance, corona resistance.
- Q:High pressure hose K type joints KJR32 and KJR31.5D what is the difference between ah, please give us a answer,
- K type joint has the distinction between national standard and German standard. In general, 32 of the tubes are 1 1/4 inches, and the K type mine connections are also 1 1/4, but there are two methods of KJR32 and KJR31.5D. But KJR31.5D, D means that the inner diameter is 1 1/4 inches.
- Q:Must the hose for the cooker be made of oil resistant rubber hoses?
- Stove for rubber tube not only to the requirements of oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, aging resistance and flame retardant have strict requirements, rubber gas pipe service life in 2 years or so, there will be over the period aging phenomenon.
- Q:Is rubber tube harmful to drinking water?
- If it is a constant water, okayIf you are in the tube for a period of time, it is best to put on the water, then, after all, rubber is not a food container, some of the inside material will gradually dissolved
- Q:Can black soft rubber pipes be used as water pipes? Why is there a pungent odor?
- If you have a strong smell, it must be made of reclaimed gum, and it's inferior reclaimed gum. You smell the smell of reclaimed tar.
- Q:How can we prevent the aging of rubber tubes?
- Formula design is the most important. Rubber formula design is directly related to the service life of the product!
- Q:What material is the rubber joint used in the desulfurization pipeline? What's the difference?
- If you choose the ordinary material or other special materials, it will inevitably be broken. Because of the different materials of rubber joints, the application environment is different.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range